Georgia Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What is a Lawsuit Loan and How Does it Work in Georgia?
A lawsuit loan, also known as pre-settlement funding, is a form of cash advance that plaintiffs can acquire before their legal case concludes. This financial tool aims to ease the monetary strain experienced by plaintiffs waiting for settlements from personal injury or other legal claims.
So, how does it work in Georgia? Like in most states, once you file a claim in Georgia, you may apply for a lawsuit loan from a company like LawsuitLoans.io. The lending company studies the potential outcome and worth of your case. If the odds are in your favor, they offer you an advance on your settlement. It’s important to note that this is not a traditional loan, as you only need to repay the advance if you win your case.
To apply, simply visit the LawsuitLoans.io funding application or call the toll-free number (866) 594-1343. The process requires no out-of-pocket costs and features speedy approval times to ensure you receive your funding when you need it the most.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Important Georgia Lawsuit Loan Information
In this section, we will provide essential information pertaining to lawsuit loans in Georgia. This data includes the average loan amount extended by LawsuitLoans.io, the largest loan ever approved, the prevalent semi-annual rates, and the median personal injury verdict within the state. We will also share information about Georgia’s statute of limitations and tort laws. The required details are contained in the table shown below:
|Average loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Georgia||$7,614.62|
|Largest loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Georgia||$449,435.00|
|Average semi-annual rate in Georgia||22.1%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Georgia||$257,500.00|
|Georgia statute of limitations||2 Years; Code of Georgia Annotated Section 9-3-71|
|Georgia fault laws||Georgia is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Case Types We Fund in Georgia
At LawsuitLoans.io, we are equipped to provide funds for a wide range of case types in Georgia. Below are some common cases that we support:
- Auto and Other Roadway Accidents: We provide funding for car accidents and other incidents that occur on the road. This could include accidents involving trucks, motorcycles, or pedestrians.
- Premises Liability: If you have a legal claim due to an accident that occurred in someone’s property due to their negligence, we can assist with your financial needs while your case is ongoing.
- Medical Malpractice: Claims against doctors or other health professionals can be tough and long. We offer funding help so these plaintiffs can seek justice.
- Labor Law Claims: When disputes arise between employers and employees over wage, discrimination or unjust dismissal, we can step in to provide financial support during the lawsuit period.
- Employment Claims: Employment-related lawsuits can be complex and lengthy. We can help you by providing funds while you wait for settlement.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: We understand the hesitation to proceed with personal injury claims due to fear of financial instability. We are here to support you in funding and relief from money worries during this stressful period.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Am I Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan in Georgia?
In Georgia, there are certain criteria to meet for you to be eligible for a lawsuit loan. The first and foremost factor is the validity of your legal claim. This claim should be aimed at an insurance company, a self-insured company, or a large public entity. Basically, you should be involved in a lawsuit where the defendant has the ability to pay the sum you are claiming.
Secondly, you need to have a legal counselor or attorney. Having an attorney indicates that your case has been reviewed by a legal professional, making it more credible. Furthermore, lawsuit loans are directly coordinated with your attorney insofar as confirmation, agreement, and payment are concerned.
The third requirement is age. You must be 18 years old or older to be considered for a lawsuit loan. Laws and agreements are legally binding, and you need to have reached the age of majority to enter into them.
In summary, if you’re engaged in a legitimate dispute with an entity capable of payouts, have sought legal advice or representation, and are 18 years old or more, you are potentially eligible for a lawsuit loan in Georgia.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Our Georgia Lawsuit Loan Process
At LawsuitLoans.io, we aim to make our lawsuit loan process as easy and straightforward as possible for plaintiffs. Here’s a simple breakdown of how you can obtain your needed funds in five main steps:
- Apply online: This is the first step, where you fill out an application on our website to provide us with initial details about your case.
- We contact your law firm: After submitting your application, our team will reach out to your law firm to gather more information about your case.
- We review your case: Once we have all the required information, we will conduct a thorough review of your case.
- You sign a contract: If your application is approved, we will then issue a contract, which you need to sign to proceed.
- You get funds: Finally, after the signed contract has been received, your funds will be released.
Now, let’s take a look at an example of how this process would work for an individual plaintiff.
Meet Mark, a car accident victim who needs financial assistance while waiting for his legal claim to resolve. Mark goes to LawsuitLoans.io and fills out the online application. Our team contacts Mark’s law firm and reviews the details that are provided. After reviewing his case, we approve Mark’s application. He then signs a contract with us. Finally, we release the funds to Mark. This process provides him with the financial backup he needs while his case is being resolved.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Lawsuit Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We have the capacity to advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still in progress. On the other hand, for settled cases, we are capable of offering 50% of your anticipated portion of the settlement.
Let’s explain with an example. Suppose you are a plaintiff from Georgia involved in a car accident case where the estimated value stands at $100,000. The case is not yet settled and might take some time. Typically, medical providers receive around 1/3 of the settlement, and the attorney also gets another 1/3. This leaves you, the plaintiff, approximately $33,000. In such a scenario, LawsuitLoans.io can advance roughly 25% of that amount, which equates to $8,250.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
What Can I Use the Money From My Lawsuit Loan For?
When you secure a lawsuit loan from Lawsuitloans.io, you gain access to capital that can provide needed relief during a stressful period. While your legal case is being resolved, you may find it difficult to keep up with daily living expenses and any medical costs that may arise. This is where a lawsuit loan can benefit you greatly.
The funds gained from a lawsuit loan can be used for a variety of personal expenses. These could include, but are not limited to, rent or mortgage payments, car loans, utilities, groceries, and, importantly, any medical costs incurred due to your personal injury or other legal claims.
Medical expenses can pile up quickly, particularly when dealing with significant injuries or health conditions. By utilizing a lawsuit loan, you can cover these costs without worry, which can lead to better overall health and well-being. Whether it be for necessary surgeries, medications, physiotherapy, or general doctor checks, the money you receive from LawsuitLoans.io is there to help.
It’s important to note, however, that there is a specific limitation on the use of these funds. They cannot, under any circumstances, be used directly for litigation or legal case expenses. The money we provide is intended to help you maintain an acceptable standard of living and manage medical expenses while waiting for your legal case to resolve. Ensuring that you are taken care of during this time is our number one goal at LawsuitLoans.io.
Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding in Georgia
Pre-settlement funding, like any other financial service, has its benefits and drawbacks. An understanding of these can support you to make an informed decision tailored to your unique circumstances.
- Financial Relief: Personal injury lawsuits often come with a significant financial burden. Pre-settlement funding eases this by providing plaintiffs with much-needed funds for immediate living expenses and medical bills.
- Early Access to Funds: Legal proceedings are long and may stretch over many months if not years. Pre-settlement funding grants you early access to financial resources, ensuring you don’t suffer financially while waiting for the lawsuit to settle.
- Avoid Early Settlement Pressure: Needing fast cash can pressure plaintiffs to agree to an early settlement that doesn’t fully compensate their damages. A pre-settlement loan protects plaintiffs from settling early or for less than they’re owed.
- Non-Recourse Nature of Lawsuit Loans: If you lose your lawsuit, you don’t have to pay back the loan; it’s non-recourse. This feature adds a huge safety net for plaintiffs compared to traditional loans.
- Higher Interest Rates: Be aware, pre-settlement loans have comparatively higher interest rates. Ensure you understand all the costs involved before proceeding.
- Under-regulated Industry: The industry is generally unregulated or under-regulated. This could give rise to deceptive practices. Always work with reputable lenders like LawsuitLoans.io.
- Need for Well-Developed Case: You’ll need to have an established case with an attorney working on a contingency basis, implying you have enough confidence in your lawsuit to attract such legal support.
While these are some general pros and cons of pre-settlement funding, your individual experiences can vary. Always consult with your lawyer and a credible funding company like LawsuitLoans.io before you make a decision.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Major cities we fund in Georgia
LawsuitLoans.io provides funding for residents all over the state of Georgia and nationwide. Here is a list of the top 10 most populous cities in Georgia:
- Sandy Springs
- Johns Creek
- Warner Robins
Georgia Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs
This section addresses some of the frequently asked questions about LawsuitLoans.io’s pre-settlement funding services, specifically for residents of Georgia. Read on to learn more.
How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
LawsuitLoans.io takes pride in providing transparent and competitive rates for our lawsuit loans. The final cost of your loan will depend on different variables like the length of your case, the amount you need, and the risk associated with your case. Visit our website or call our toll-free number to get precise information.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
To qualify for a lawsuit loan with LawsuitLoans.io, you must be a plaintiff in an ongoing personal injury or other legal claim. Moreover, you should have a lawyer representing you. As long as you meet these criteria, you’re likely to qualify. And remember, your credit score isn’t a determinant for qualification.
How much funding can I get?
The funding amount that LawsuitLoans.io provides depends on the details of your case. We evaluate factors such as the potential settlement amount and the expected length of your case to determine your eligible loan amount. For accurate figures, please contact our team directly.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!