Slip and Fall Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
Slip and Fall Lawsuit Loans
Almost seven million people a year suffer an injury in a fall that sends them to the emergency department of a hospital. The sight of someone slipping and falling can usually be counted on to get a laugh from an audience when it happens in a movie or on TV, but slip and fall accidents cause serious, and sometimes disabling, injuries.
As someone injured in a slip and fall accident, you know how long it takes to recover from fractured bones and the other injuries these types of accidents cause. If you are concerned about how to pay the medical bills and other costs related to your medical treatment, like physical therapy and rehabilitation, a slip and fall lawsuit loan may be the answer.
You probably have concerns about borrowing money at a time when you may be having difficulty paying your rent or mortgage, but you need to continue reading to learn about non-recourse lawsuit loans. They could make life easier for you by giving you money based on the value of your lawsuit now pending against the party responsible for causing you to be injured. Unlike other types of loans that obligate you and your personal assets to repay the debt, you owe the funding company nothing if you lose the lawsuit.Apply Now
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
- Lawsuit loans provide a cash advance against the settlement or verdict in your slip and fall lawsuit.
- As a non-recourse loan, the funding company must look only to the money awarded in the settlement or verdict as the source of repayment. It cannot ask you for repayment.
- Lawsuit funding gives you money within 24 hours of approval of the loan to use in any way that you decide.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
How do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my slip and fall case?
Before you apply for a lawsuit loan, you must have a slip and fall lawsuit filed and pending in a state or federal court, and you must be represented by a personal injury attorney. The reason for these requirements is that repayment of the cash advance given to you by the funding company is repaid from the money awarded through settlement or verdict in the case.
And your personal injury attorney has a key role in the application and underwriting process as the source for all of the information the funding company needs in order to evaluate the claim and determine whether you can win and the anticipated value of the case. The complaint containing the allegations against the defendant, details about the evidence available to prove liability and damages in the case, and deposition transcripts the funding company needs to evaluate your lawsuit usually come from your attorney.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $4,513 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 12 months of your advance.
Save as much as $2,597 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 12 months of your advance.
Save as much as 36% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 12 months of your advance.
How much pre-settlement funding can I qualify for?
During the underwriting process to qualify the lawsuit for funding, the company offering the loan evaluates the projected value of the verdict or settlement anticipated in the lawsuit. Funding companies authorize funding for a percentage of the value of the case with some companies funding from 5% to 15% of the value.
LawsuitLoans.io offers to fund as much as 50% of the value of a case depending on what stage the case is at in the litigation process. Contact LawsuitLoans.io by calling us at (866) 594-1343 for answers to questions about lawsuit funding we offer.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
The benefits of legal funding for premises liability claims
A slip and fall accident happens suddenly and without warning, so rarely is there an opportunity to prepare for the fall and protect yourself. Traumatic brain injury, bone fractures and other serious injuries are common and take a long time and extensive medical treatment to recover from.
The resulting medical bills combined with not being able to work can put tremendous pressure on you and your family. Fortunately, legal funding may help ease the pressure. Some of the benefits offered by lawsuit funding include:
- Use the cash advance from legal funding for virtually anything – no strings attached. The cash advance can be in your bank account within 24 hours from when your lawsuit is approved for funding. It is your money to do with as you wish.
- A common tactic used by claim adjusters for liability insurance companies is to slow negotiations and, when possible, delay the lawsuit as much as possible, using a plaintiff’s financial difficulties to achieve a favorable settlement for much less than the true value of the claim. A lawsuit loan gives you time to wait for a fair settlement of your slip and fall or other premises liability claim, taking that leverage away and allowing your lawyer to take the time needed to get you adequate compensation.
Consider a lawsuit loan as a way to level the playing field and, perhaps, even get an edge over the insurance company.
Slip and fall lawsuit information
A slip and fall accident does not happen by chance or because you tripped over your own feet. Slip and fall accidents happen because someone was negligent or careless and allowed a hazardous condition to exist that caused you to lose your footing and fall.
It does not take much for there to be an accident. Water spraying beyond the vegetables in the produce aisle of your local supermarket is allowed to remain on the floor as a hazard for anyone walking on it. It will be up to your personal injury attorney to investigate the accident to identify and gather evidence to prove fault of the party responsible for causing you to slip and fall.
A few of the questions that people injured in slip and fall accidents frequently ask include:
- How long do slip and fall lawsuits take to settle? As a general rule, cases with serious injuries take longer to settle than those with minor injuries. One reason is that liability insurance companies want to get through the discovery phase of a lawsuit to see just how strong a plaintiff’s case is before offering a substantial settlement.
- How much can you get for a slip and fall settlement? The facts of the case, the severity of your injuries, the evidence available to prove that a defendant was negligent, and the amount of recent settlements or verdicts in similar cases in courts in your state all influence the value of the settlement of your claim.
- How do you win a slip and fall lawsuit settlement? Liability insurance companies settle cases when they believe it is better for them and their insured to settle rather than go to trial. Your personal injury lawyer knows that the defense lawyers and insurance adjuster for the parties you are suing use their evaluation of the strength of your case based on the evidence available to prove it. There is less likelihood of them risking a trial if their evaluation of your claim leans more toward a plaintiff’s verdict at trial than a verdict for the defense.
Your personal injury lawyer can provide you with specific answers to these and other questions based on the evidence and facts of the case.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Why work with LawsuitLoans.io for slip and fall funding?
Work with LawsuitLoans.io when you want a pre-settlement funding company that believes in transparency in its transactions with people in need of lawsuit funding for a slip and fall lawsuit. We offer some of the lowest interest rates in the industry starting at 2.5% simple interest per month. There are no upfront charges or hidden fees.
The people working at LawsuitLoans.io give you access to all of the information that you and your lawyer need to make an informed decision about lawsuit funding and feel good about it. Contact us with any questions or concerns that you have about funding for your slip and fall lawsuit.
As you recover from the injuries suffered in a slip and fall accident and wait for a settlement of the lawsuit, it’s good to know that you have access to a portion of the value of the anticipated settlement or verdict in your lawsuit. A lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io gives you money for bills or any other purpose quickly at rates as low as 2.5% simple interest per month. Call LawsuitLoans.io to learn more or apply online.