Louisiana Semi Truck Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Semi-Truck Accident Loans in Louisiana
Semi-truck accident loans are type of legal funding provided by LawsuitLoans.io. As a plaintiff waiting for your legal case to resolve, you can request this loan if you were involved in a semi-truck accident. How these loans work is simple. Firstly, they are non-recourse advances. This basically means that the money is given to you in advance based on the expected settlement from your case.
Let’s consider an example to explain how this works in practical terms. Meet Joyce. Joyce was recently involved in a damaging semi-truck accident and has pressed legal charges. While she waits for her case to reach its conclusion, Joyce finds herself struggling financially. She needs money to support herself throughout the course of the litigation process. Here, a semi-truck accident loan offered by LawsuitLoans.io becomes a financial lifeline for Joyce.
Once Joyce’s application gets approved, she receives funds to take care of her expenses while she pursues the justice she deserves without worrying about day-to-day survival. Remember, these are non-recourse loans, therefore she will only need to repay the loan if she wins the case. If she doesn’t, she owes nothing back to LawsuitLoans.io. It’s as simple and straightforward as that.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Types of Semi-Truck Accident Claims in Louisiana
Semi-truck accidents often result in severe injuries and significant damage. Understanding the types of semi-truck accident claims can help plaintiffs navigate the legal process. Here are a few examples of these accidents and how they might occur.
- Rear-End Collisions: These are common accidents where a truck strikes the vehicle in front. They happen due to reasons like distracted driving, speeding, or failing to maintain a safe distance.
- Jackknife Accidents: This happens when the trailer of a semi-truck folds at the hitch, forming a 90-degree angle. Common causes include abrupt braking, equipment failure, or slippery roads.
- Blind Spot Accidents: Semi-trucks have large blind spots, and any vehicles in these areas can be invisible to the truck driver, leading to collisions.
- Tire Blowouts: When a truck’s tire blows out, it can lead to loss of control and subsequent accidents.
In Louisiana, the outcome of a lawsuit can be influenced by the state’s comparative fault laws. According to these laws, any compensation a plaintiff receives will be reduced by their percentage of fault. So, if a plaintiff is deemed 20% at fault for the accident, they would only receive 80% of the total compensation awarded. By understanding these laws and the details of their accident, plaintiffs can significantly improve their chances of a successful claim.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Semi-Truck Accident Loan in Louisiana?
If you’re involved in a semi-truck accident in Louisiana and wondering if you’re eligible for a lawsuit loan, here’s what you need to know.
The basic eligibility criteria for semi-truck accident lawsuit loans typically include the following conditions:
- First, you must have a valid legal claim against an insurance company or a self-insured company.
- Second, you must have an attorney working on your case on a contingency basis. This means that your attorney only gets paid if you win your case or settle it out of court.
- Lastly, you must be at least 18 years old. If you meet all these criteria, you are likely to be eligible for a semi-truck accident lawsuit loan.
Remember, these are basic criteria and individual companies may have additional conditions, so it’s best to contact them directly or check their website for detailed information.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Semi-Truck Accident Loan Process in Louisiana
If you’re involved in a semi-truck accident in Louisiana and seeking financial aid while your lawsuit is pending, auto accident loans might be your lifeline. Here, we present a straightforward, five-step process of how LawsuitLoans.io can help.
- Apply online: Start by submitting an application on our website LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
- We contact your law firm: After you apply, we’ll reach out to your law office to gather the necessary details about your case.
- We review your case: Our team will then carefully assess your case’s merits to determine if you qualify for a loan.
- You sign a contract: If approved, we will forward you a contract outlining the terms of the loan, which you will need to sign and return.
- You get funds: Upon receipt of the signed contract, we swiftly transfer the funds directly to you.
Here’s an example: John suffered severe injuries in a semi-truck accident leaving him unable to work. While waiting for his lawsuit to conclude, he struggled financially. That’s when John turned to LawsuitLoans.io. He applied online, we contacted his attorney, reviewed his case, sent him a contract after approval, and as soon as he returned the signed contract, the necessary funds were transferred into his account. In such ways, LawsuitLoans.io assists plaintiffs like John by providing them the financial stability they require during tough times.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Louisiana
We fund nearly any type of roadway accident in Louisiana. Here’s a list of the cases we cover:
- Bicycle Accident Loans: This can help if you’ve been injured while riding your bicycle.
- Car Accident Loans: If you’re involved in a car accident, we’re here to assist.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans: This is for incidents involving commercial vehicles, such as trucks or taxis.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans: This covers accidents involving government vehicles.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans: If you’ve had an accident while on your motorcycle, we can help.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans: These loans are for pedestrians hurt in traffic incidents.
- Rideshare Accident Loans: If you were involved in an accident while using a rideshare service, this is for you.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans: These loans can assist if a semi-truck was involved in your accident.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Semi-Truck Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
LawsuitLoans.io offers a range of lawsuit loans that can be anywhere between $500 to over $1,000,000. This amount is dependent on the status and value of your legal case.
If your case hasn’t yet settled, we can provide you with an advance that equals up to 25% of the money you’re expected to receive from the settlement. If your case has already been settled, we can offer up to 50% of your expected settlement share.
Let’s illustrate with an example for better understanding. Suppose you are a plaintiff from Louisiana in a semi-truck accident case worth an estimated $60,000. The case is still ongoing and isn’t likely to settle soon. Here’s how we figure out how much funding we could advance:
- Medical providers usually get about 1/3 of the settlement, which in this case amounts to around $20,000.
- Your attorney would also traditionally claim another 1/3 of the settlement, resulting in another $20,000
- The remaining $20,000 is what you, the plaintiff, would receive.
As your case is still in progress, LawsuitLoans.io can provide a pre-settlement loan of approximately 25% of your estimated share, which works out to about $5,000 in this scenario.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Major Cities we Serve in Louisiana
LawsuitLoans.io proudly provides funding to plaintiffs across the United States. In particular, we serve numerous cities in Louisiana, listed below are the top 10 by population:
- New Orleans
- Baton Rouge
- Lake Charles
- Bossier City
Please note that our services are not restricted to these cities. LawsuitLoans.io provides funding for residents in all cities in Louisiana and nationwide. Feel free to contact us LawsuitLoans.io or call us on (866) 594-1343. Furthermore, you can apply for a lawsuit loan anytime via our LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Louisiana Semi-Truck Accident Funding FAQs
If you’re a resident of Louisiana and have been involved in a semi-truck accident, you must have a lot of questions about obtaining lawsuit funding. We have compiled a few frequently asked questions to help you understand more about this process.
How much does it cost to get a semi-truck accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of a lawsuit loan depends on various factors like the details of your case, the lending company, and the expected amount of your settlement. At LawsuitLoans.io, we provide plaintiffs with affordable, risk-free pre-settlement loans. We only get paid when you win your case, which removes any financial burden from your shoulders during this tough time.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my semi-truck accident case?
Yes, if you have a valid semi-truck accident lawsuit, you can qualify for a lawsuit loan. However, your attorney must agree to cooperate with LawsuitLoans.io so we can assess your case accurately and determine the loan amount that suits your needs best.
Can you get a loan on a semi-truck accident settlement?
Yes, LawsuitLoans.io offers pre-settlement funding to individuals who are waiting for their semi-truck accident settlements. If you need cash now to pay for your bills while your lawsuit is in progress, reach out to us. Our straightforward application process is quick, easy and hassle-free.
For more information or to apply for funding, visit our website LawsuitLoans.io or call our toll free phone number at (866) 594-1343. You can also visit our application page directly at LawsuitLoans.io funding application.