New Hampshire Pedestrian Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Pedestrian Accident Loans in New Hampshire?
If you get injured as a pedestrian in a car accident, you might find yourself dealing with numerous unexpected expenses. Medical bills can pile up, and you may not be able to work to earn money due to your injuries. Pedestrian accident loans can help bridge this gap financially.
Pedestrian accident loans are pre-settlement financing options offered by companies like LawsuitLoans.io. Instead of a traditional loan, these are non-recourse advances against your future expected accident settlement.
Here’s how it works. If you have a pending lawsuit for your pedestrian accident in New Hampshire, you can apply for a loan. You don’t need to have good credit or any form of collateral. The amount you can borrow is based on the estimated value of your future settlement. Once your case settles and you get your compensation, you repay the loan from the settlement amount.
The benefit of this type of loan is that it is non-recourse. This means if your case does not result in a favorable settlement, you do not need to repay the loan. This removes any risk for you as the plaintiff.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in New Hampshire
If you’re injured in a car accident in New Hampshire and need some financial help while awaiting your legal case to settle, LawsuitLoans.io can provide you with a car accident loan. These loans offer monetary support to help cover your living expenses, medical bills, and other costs during this period. Below is a table detailing key details about car accident loans in New Hampshire provided by LawsuitLoans.io:
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in New Hampshire||$12,794.18|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in New Hampshire||$20,148.35|
|Average interest rate in New Hampshire||21.3%|
|Median personal injury verdict in New Hampshire||$45,000.00|
|New Hampshire statute of limitations||3 Years; N.H. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 508:1|
|New Hampshire fault laws||New Hampshire is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Pedestrian Accident Loan in New Hampshire?
When it comes to securing a pedestrian accident loan in New Hampshire, there are basic criteria you have to meet. These eligibility requirements ensure that your application can be processed and reviewed appropriately.
The most significant requirement is that you must have an ongoing legal claim against an insurance company or a self-insured company. This claim usually arises from a car accident where a pedestrian got hurt. This accident is the basis of your lawsuit and subsequent loan request.
Furthermore, it’s required to have a lawyer working on your case on a contingency basis. This means that they don’t get paid unless you win the lawsuit. As such loans are tied to the outcome of your lawsuit, this is a crucial aspect of the eligibility criteria.
Lastly, you need to be at least 18 years old to apply for the loan. If you meet all these criteria, you could be well on your way to securing a necessary lawsuit loan to help tide you over while waiting for your legal case to resolve.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Pedestrian Accident Loan Process in New Hampshire
Understanding the pedestrian vs. auto lawsuit loan process is critical for plaintiffs seeking such funds. This type of loan, also known as pre-settlement funding, can help alleviate financial stress while you wait for your case to resolve.
Here’s a glance at the five main steps involved in obtaining a lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io:
- Apply online: The initial online application is easy and should only take a few minutes to complete.
- We contact your law firm: Once your application is received, we will get in touch with your law firm for additional information.
- We review your case: Our experts will then carefully review all the details related to your case. This includes examining injury reports, police statements, and anticipated legal strategy.
- You sign a contract: If we approve your case, a funding agreement outlining the terms of the loans will be drawn up. All the documents are sent electronically for quick signing.
- You get funds: Once the contract is signed and returned, funds get dispersed. You can use the money to cover medical bills, household expenses, or anything else you need.
Let’s consider the case of a plaintiff, let’s call him Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith got injured in a pedestrian accident and couldn’t work during recovery. Money was tight, so he decided to seek a lawsuit loan. He applied online, we reached out to his law firm, reviewed his case, had him sign a contract, and provided him with the funds he needed. While his legal case was still ongoing, the immediate financial relief he got from the loan helped him handle daily expenses without stress. Remember, this is an example, cases might vary depending on individual circumstances.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Types of Pedestrian Accident Claims in New Hampshire
Pedestrian accidents can occur in several ways and are often caused by a lack of attention or reckless behaviour by motorists. Some common types of pedestrian accidents include:
- Vehicles at crosswalks: A car might fail to stop or yield to a pedestrian crossing the road, leading to an accident.
- Backing up accidents: Accidents can occur when vehicles are backing up, such as from driveways or parking spaces, and fail to notice pedestrians behind them.
- Distracted driving: Drivers who are texting, eating, or otherwise not focused on the road can easily collide with unsuspecting pedestrians.
- Passing a stopped bus: It is unlawful to pass a stopped school bus in New Hampshire. Failing to stop can result in hitting children crossing the street.
In New Hampshire, the fault laws play a crucial role in determining the outcome of a lawsuit. The state follows a modified comparative fault rule where a plaintiff can recover damages as long as their fault is less than 51%. However, their damages will be reduced in proportion to their degree of fault.
This means if you, as a pedestrian, were partially at fault for the accident (for example, if you were jaywalking), your potential award from a lawsuit could be reduced. Understanding these fault laws can significantly impact the success of your pedestrian accident claim in New Hampshire.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Pedestrian Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
LawsuitLoans.io can assist plaintiffs by providing lawsuit loans ranging from $500 to over $1,000,000. While your case is still in progress, we are able to advance up to a maximum of 25% of the expected portion of the settlement. On the other hand, for cases that have been settled, we are able to offer half or 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
To better understand this, let’s use an example. A plaintiff from New Hampshire is involved in a pedestrian accident case. The estimated value of this case is about $300,000, however, it’s still ongoing and won’t be settled in the near future. Generally, medical providers are paid around a third of the settlement, and so does the attorney. As such, the plaintiff stands to receive about $100,000. Given our policy, we can advance approximately 25% of this amount, which in this case comes up to $25,000.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in New Hampshire
At LawsuitLoans.io, we fund almost any type of roadway accident case in New Hampshire. Here are some examples:
- Bicycle Accident Loans: We provide funds to plaintiffs who have been involved in bicycle accidents and are awaiting their legal case to be resolved.
- Car Accident Loans: If you’ve been in a car accident, we can help you financially while your legal proceedings take place.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans: For commercial vehicle accidents, our pre-settlement funding can assist during the potentially long wait for a court outcome.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans: If you’ve had an accident involving a government vehicle, we’re here to help with your finance needs during litigation.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans: Motorcycle accidents can lead to high costs; we provide financial assistance while you await your case’s resolution.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans: If you’ve been involved in a pedestrian accident, our loans can help ease financial stress during your legal case.
- Rideshare Accident Loans: Have you been in a rideshare accident? Our pre-settlement funding can provide financial relief while you await your case’s outcome.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans: Semi-truck accidents can cause significant damage. LawsuitLoans.io provides financial support to plaintiffs during their legal proceedings.
Major Cities we Serve in New Hampshire
At LawsuitLoans.io, we believe in making access to legal support available for all. This is why we proudly offer our services not just to some but to all cities in New Hampshire as well as nationwide. Here’s a list of the top 10 cities by population in New Hampshire that we serve:
The above-mentioned cities have the highest number of residents in New Hampshire, but our funding services are available to residents in all cities large and small throughout the state, and nationwide. Need funding? Don’t hesitate to visit our application page or give us a call at (866) 594-1343.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
New Hampshire Pedestrian Accident Funding FAQs
If you’re a resident of New Hampshire and you’ve been involved in a pedestrian accident, you might have some questions about lawsuit loans. Skim through these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for your help:
How much does it cost to get a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan can differ depending on various factors. These include the specifics of your case, the money needed and the company offering the loan. For a detailed understanding related to your case, reach out to our team at LawsuitLoans.io.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my pedestrian accident case?
Qualifying for a lawsuit loan largely depends upon the merits of your pedestrian accident case. If your case is strong and there’s a high chance you’ll win, you’re likely to qualify for a lawsuit loan. However, each case is unique, and we encourage you to apply at LawsuitLoans.io funding application
Can you get a loan on a pedestrian accident settlement?
Yes, it’s possible to get a loan on a pedestrian accident settlement. This loan is known as a “pre-settlement” loan because you can apply for and receive it before your lawsuit settles. Simply contact us through our website LawsuitLoans.io or call us at (866) 594-1343 for more information.