New Mexico Pedestrian Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Pedestrian Accident Loans in New Mexico
Have you been injured as a pedestrian? If so, waiting for your legal case to settle can be challenging. This is where pedestrian accident loans come in. These are not traditional loans but non-recourse advances obtained from LawsuitLoans.io on a plaintiff’s future car accident settlement.
To put it simply, a pedestrian accident loan provides funds to help cover your expenses while your legal case is being resolved. Unlike regular loans, however, this type of loan doesn’t require you to pay back the money if your case loses in court. This is due to its non-recourse nature. If you win, the advance is repaid out of your settlement. Essentially, it is a risk-free way to access the funds you need during this difficult time.
All you need to get started is to fill out an application located at LawsuitLoans.io funding application. We are here to help you navigate through this process and provide the funds you need as quickly as possible. You can always reach us on our toll free phone number (866) 594-1343.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in New Mexico
Car accident loans in New Mexico can provide an essential lifeline for plaintiffs waiting for their case to resolve. It can help cover medical bills, property repair costs, and everyday living expenses. LawsuitLoans.io offers pre-settlement funding options that aim to ease some of the financial strain caused by an accident.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in New Mexico||Not enough data available|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in New Mexico||Not enough data available|
|Average interest rate in New Mexico||Not enough data available|
|Median personal injury verdict in New Mexico||$31,000.00|
|New Mexico statute of limitations||3 Years; N.M. Stat. Ann. § 37-1-1|
|New Mexico fault laws||New Mexico is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Pedestrian Accident Loan in New Mexico?
In order to determine eligibility for a pedestrian accident loan in New Mexico, there are several important criteria to consider. These loans, also known as car accident lawsuit loans, are designed to help plaintiffs with pending legal claims bridge the gap between the immediate financial needs and the final settlement.
The primary requirements are as follows:
- A valid legal claim: The person applying for the loan must be involved in a legal case against an insurance company or a self-insured entity. This simply means you have filed a claim for damages due to an accident and it is currently under review or in court.
- Representation by an Attorney: It’s necessary that you have hired an attorney willing to work on a contingency basis. This ensures that your case has professional representation and increases its credibility in the eyes of the loan providers.
- Minimum Age: Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
Please note that while these are the general criteria, each case is unique and additional conditions may apply.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Pedestrian Accident Loan Process in New Mexico
Understanding the process of securing a lawsuit loan for pedestrian vs auto incidents is critical. It’s a straightforward procedure that can provide much-needed financial aid to plaintiffs of pedestrian accidents while waiting for their case to resolve. Let’s walk through the five main steps:
- Apply Online: Visit LawsuitLoans.io funding application to apply for a pedestrian accident loan in New Mexico.
- We contact your law firm: Once your application is received, our team at LawsuitLoans.io will get in touch with your law firm to gather more details about your case.
- We review your case: Our experts then meticulously examine the particulars of your case, ensuring it aligns with our pre-settlement funding criteria.
- You sign a contract: Upon approval, you’ll sign a legal agreement detailing the terms of your loan, including payback aspects and any fees.
- You get funds: Lastly, after the contract is signed, we promptly disburse the funds into your bank account.
To illustrate, let’s consider the example of John Doe. John was injured in a devastating pedestrian accident in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He filed a lawsuit against the driver of the vehicle that hit him, but his case was taking longer than expected. To manage his day-to-day expenses and mounting medical bills, John applied for a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan through LawsuitLoans.io. We promptly contacted his legal team, reviewed his case efficiently, and approved his loan. John was able to sign his contract and receive his funds within days. This financial relief helped John become patient and pursue a fair settlement, rather than accepting a quick, low-ball offer out of financial desperation.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Types of Pedestrian Accident Claims in New Mexico
Pedestrian accidents can happen in a number of ways. These incidents often result from careless driving, distractions, or failure to obey traffic laws. In New Mexico, different types of pedestrian accidents can lead to various claims. Some common examples include:
- Hit-and-Run Accidents: This happens when a driver hits a pedestrian and flees the scene without providing assistance or identifying themselves.
- Intersection Accidents: These occur when drivers fail to yield to pedestrians at intersections or crosswalks.
- Backing-Up Accidents: When drivers do not check adequately behind their vehicles before reversing, they may hit pedestrians.
- Drunk Driving Accidents: Accidents also occur when drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs hit pedestrians.
In New Mexico, the law uses a ‘pure comparative negligence’ rule in personal injury cases. This means that a pedestrian can recover damages even if they were partially at fault for the accident. However, the amount they receive will be reduced by the percentage of fault assigned to them. For example, if a pedestrian is deemed 20% at fault for an accident, they can only recover 80% of the damages. Keep these points in mind when considering the likelihood of success in a lawsuit related to a pedestrian accident claim in New Mexico.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Pedestrian Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
LawsuitLoans.io is pleased to provide lawsuit loans that can range anywhere from $500 to more than $1,000,000. Our assistance is not limited to a set amount, as we aim to cater to the unique needs of each client.
If your legal case is still in progress, we have the capacity to advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement. However, if your case has already been settled, we are capable of offering up to 50% of your expected settlement portion.
Let’s dive into an example for better understanding. A plaintiff from New Mexico is involved in a pedestrian accident case with an estimated value of $300,000, but the case is still open and isn’t expected to settle anytime soon. Typically, about a third of the settlement would go to medical providers and another third to their attorney, leaving around $100,000 for the plaintiff. In this example, LawsuitLoans.io could provide an advance of approximately 25% of his or her segment, equating to a substantial $25,000.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in New Mexico
At LawsuitLoans.io, we fund almost any type of roadway accident within the state of New Mexico. Here are just a few examples:
- Bicycle Accident Loans: If you were injured while cycling due to someone else’s negligence, we can assist with your financial burden.
- Car Accident Loans: Car accidents can cause significant distress and financial strain. We can help you bridge this gap.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans: Accidents involving commercial vehicles can have serious repercussions. We provide funding to ease your financial tensions.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans: If you’re caught in an accident involving a government vehicle, we can provide loans to help you move forward.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans: Motorcycle accidents can lead to heavy medical bills. We can offer financial support during your healing process.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans: Pedestrians are usually the most affected in an accident. We are here to provide financial support during this unintentional mishap.
- Rideshare Accident Loans: LawsuitLoans.io also funds accidents involving rideshare vehicles like Uber and Lyft.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans: Semi-truck accidents can be quite severe. With our funding, you can cover your expenses while you wait for your case to resolve.
Major Cities we Serve in New Mexico
At LawsuitLoans.io, we are proud to provide our funding services to residents not just across the state of New Mexico, but nationwide. Here, we would like to highlight the top 10 cities in New Mexico by population that we serve:
- Las Cruces
- Rio Rancho
- Santa Fe
- South Valley
Remember, even if your city isn’t listed above, LawsuitLoans.io is ready and capable of providing you with pre-settlement funds anywhere in New Mexico, as well as across the country. For more information, visit our website at LawsuitLoans.io or contact us toll-free on (866) 594-1343. You can also apply online via our funding application page: LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
New Mexico Pedestrian Accident Funding FAQs
Knowing the facts is a crucial step to success for any legal case. We understand that you may have questions about getting a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan in New Mexico. Below are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
How much does it cost to get a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan?
Costs can vary widely depending on your individual case details and the funding company you choose. At LawsuitLoans.io, we strive to offer the most competitive rates and work closely with you to understand your financial needs. For an accurate estimate, please complete our LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my pedestrian accident case?
Qualification for a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan depends on the specifics of your case. A key factor is whether or not you stand a good chance of winning or settling your case. If our review team determines this to be probable based on the available evidence, you may qualify. To apply and receive a decision on your eligibility, use our LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Can you get a loan on a pedestrian accident settlement?
Yes, LawsuitLoans.io offers loans based on pedestrian accident settlements. Once your lawsuit is settled, if you need funds before the settlement proceeds are received, you may apply for a post-settlement loan. Remember, this is not a traditional loan and is paid back from the settlement proceeds. Use our LawsuitLoans.io funding application to apply.
Does LawsuitLoans.io Directly Fund Cases in New Mexico?
While LawsuitLoans.io operates as a direct funder in most states it services, we act as a broker and originate funding requests to a select group of partner funding companies in New Mexico.