Ohio Pedestrian Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Pedestrian Accident Loans in Ohio?
If you’re a pedestrian injured in a car accident and have filed a legal claim, you might have heard of pedestrian accident loans. But what exactly are they? Simply put, a pedestrian accident loan is a type of non-recourse advance that bridges the gap between filing your lawsuit and receiving your settlement.
In the event of an accident, legal proceedings can take a long time to resolve. Meanwhile, you may be dealing with costly medical bills, loss of income, and other expenses. This is where pedestrian accident loans step in. They provide plaintiffs with immediate financial relief.
As non-recourse advances, pedestrian accident loans are given based on the merits of your case. If you win, you repay the loan from your settlement. If your case does not end in your favor, you owe nothing. This makes them less of a risk for plaintiffs compared to conventional loans.
In Ohio, LawsuitLoans.io offers these types of loans. As a reputable pre-settlement funding company, they strive to ease the financial burden of plaintiffs waiting for their legal cases to resolve. You can apply via their website LawsuitLoans.io funding application or by calling their toll-free phone number (866) 594-1343.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Ohio
If you are a victim of a car accident in Ohio, and awaiting settlement, you may opt for a car accident loan from LawsuitLoans.io. The following table summarizes import data regarding car accident loans in Ohio.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Ohio||$3,743.32|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Ohio||$32,286.88|
|Average interest rate in Ohio||20.7%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Ohio||$13,000.00|
|Ohio statute of limitations||2 Years; Title 23 Ch. 5 Section 2305.10|
|Ohio fault laws||Ohio is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Pedestrian Accident Loan in Ohio?
If you’ve been involved in a pedestrian accident in Ohio, you might be wondering if you are eligible to receive a lawsuit loan. There are some primary criteria you need to meet to qualify.
Firstly, you must have a valid legal claim. This means that your incident happened due to another party’s negligence, and you are seeking damages against an insurance company or a self-insured company.
Secondly, you must have an attorney representing you on a contingency basis. A contingency basis means that the attorney only gets paid if you win your case or obtain a settlement.
Last but not least, you must be at least 18 years old.
If you meet these criteria, congratulations, you are likely eligible to apply for a pedestrian accident loan in Ohio through LawsuitLoans.io. Please feel free to call us at (866) 594-1343 or use our online application form for further assistance.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Pedestrian Accident Loan Process in Ohio
Going through a lawsuit can be an unsettling process, especially when you’re recovering from severe injuries due to a pedestrian accident. At LawsuitLoans.io, we provide an option to ease your financial burden through what is called a “lawsuit loan”. Let’s walk you through how pedestrian versus auto lawsuit loans work.
Firstly, you will apply online at our website LawsuitLoans.io. After receiving your application, our team reaches out to your law firm for more details about your case. We then carefully review your case details to assess the potential outcome and decide on loan value.
If approved, you’ll sign a contract with us. Rest assured, all terms and conditions are explicit and straightforward to avoid any confusion down the line. Finally, once all paperwork is completed accurately, you receive the funds to assist with your expenses as your legal case continues.
To illustrate this process, imagine a plaintiff named John Doe, who was injured in a pedestrian accident in Ohio. John suffered injuries that have prevented him from working and his medical bills are mounting. Going through the process of a lawsuit loan, John applies online at LawsuitLoans.io. Our team contacts his law firm and after a careful review of his case, we approve a pre-settlement loan.
John then signs a contract with us and soon he gets the much-needed funds to help cover his expenses. The lawsuit loan helps John navigate his life smoothly while waiting for the resolution of his personal injury lawsuit.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Types of Pedestrian Accident Claims in Ohio
Pedestrian accidents can happen in a variety of ways, each leading to different types of claims in Ohio. Here are a few examples:
- Vehicle accidents: These are the most common type of pedestrian accidents. They occur when a vehicle hits a person walking on the side of the road, crossing the street or even on the sidewalk. Fault may fall on the driver if they were distracted, speedin.g, or failing to yield.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicyclists can also cause injuries to pedestrians, especially if they are riding on sidewalks or crosswalks. In these cases, the bicyclist can be held responsible.
- Trip and fall accidents: These can occur due to uneven surfaces, poor maintenance of public spaces or negligence by property owners. In such cases, the party responsible for maintaining the area can potentially be liable.
In Ohio, fault laws can impact a plaintiff’s chances of success in their lawsuit. Ohio operates under a modified comparative negligence rule, which means that a plaintiff can still recover damages if they are found to be partially responsible for their accident, but their recovery will be reduced by their percentage of fault. This is important to keep in mind when pursuing a pedestrian accident claim in Ohio.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Pedestrian Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still in progress. For settled cases, we can offer 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s take an example of a plaintiff in Ohio who has a pedestrian accident case with a $300,000 estimated value. The case is still in progress and will not settle for some time. As a general rule of thumb, medical providers get paid around 1/3 of the settlement, the attorney gets another 1/3 of the settlement. Thus, the plaintiff would receive around $100,000. We can advance approximately 25% of that amount or $25,000.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Ohio
We help provide funding for several kinds of roadway accident cases in Ohio. Here is what we cover:
- Bicycle Accident Loans – Funding for cyclists who are involved in accidents, and are waiting for their lawsuit to resolve.
- Car Accident Loans – Financial help for victims of car accidents seeking legal relief.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans – Funding securement for those who have been hit by commercial vehicles and filed a lawsuit.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans – Aid for plaintiffs involved in accidents with government vehicles.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans – Assistance for motorcyclists involved in accidents as they wait for their court case to finalize.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans – We provide help for pedestrians hit by vehicles in a legal situation.
- Rideshare Accident Loans – Help for rideshare users involved in accidents before their case is resolved.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans – Funding for those injured in semi-truck accidents awaiting their settlement.
Major Cities we Serve in Ohio
At LawsuitLoans.io, we are proud to provide funding for residents in all major cities of Ohio and nationwide. Here are the top 10 cities in Ohio that we serve, ranked by population:
- Columbus: As the state capital and the largest city in Ohio, Columbus is a prime location where we offer our services.
- Cleveland: Known for its vibrant arts scene, we also proudly serve plaintiffs from Cleveland.
- Cincinnati: This city is home to many recipients of our lawsuit loans.
- Toledo: Toledo residents can rest easy knowing they have access to our pre-settlement funding.
- Akron: Akron is another city we gladly cover as part of our service area.
- Dayton: For those involved in legal claims in Dayton, we’re here to help.
- Parma: We’re happy to assist Parma residents with their financing needs while they wait for their case to resolve.
- Canton: Canton citizens can take advantage of our lawsuit loan services.
- Youngstown: Located near the Pennsylvania border, Youngstown is on our list of served cities.
- Lorain: Last but not least, we provide funding to plaintiffs in Lorain and beyond.
In addition to these cities, we cover all other locations in Ohio and throughout the nation. Therefore, regardless of your city, you can feel confident applying with us at LawsuitLoans.io funding application or call us at our toll free phone number (866) 594-1343.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Ohio Pedestrian Accident Funding FAQs
Q: How much does it cost to get a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan can vary. The total amount you end up paying will depend on several factors like the length of your case and the recovery amount. For a detailed breakdown, feel free to contact LawsuitLoans.io at our toll free number (866) 594-1343.
Q: Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my pedestrian accident case?
Qualifying for a lawsuit loan depends on the strength of your case. If it’s anticipated that your case will settle favorably or has already resulted in a settlement or award, you’re most likely eligible for litigation financing. Contact us with a summary of your case, and we can give you an estimate in no time.
Q: Can you get a loan on a pedestrian accident settlement?
Yes! Many clients get funding while waiting for a pending settlement to distribute. The application process is simple. Start by filling out an application on our website, and we’ll take it from there.