Arizona Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What is a Lawsuit Loan and How Does it Work in Arizona
A lawsuit loan, also referred to as legal funding or pre-settlement funding, is a cash advance given to a plaintiff who is waiting for their legal case to resolve. It’s not a traditional loan, but rather a kind of advance payment sent to you while your lawsuit is pending.
In Arizona, like elsewhere, the process begins when you, the plaintiff, file a lawsuit against another party. The reasons for this lawsuit can range widely, from personal injury claims to workers’ compensation, and many more.
During this time, you can find yourself facing financial stress due to lack of income and mounting medical bills while waiting for the conclusion of your case. That’s where LawsuitLoans.io comes in. This pre-settlement funding company provides you with the necessary funds while you await your case’s resolution.
How does it work? To start, you fill out an application located at LawsuitLoans.io funding application. If your application is approved, you then receive the funds directly. The amount given is based on the merits and potential value of your case.
It’s worth noting that paying back the lawsuit loan happens only if you win your case. If you lose, you owe nothing back. This risk is taken by LawsuitLoans.io, making it a safe option for you during challenging times.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Important Arizona Lawsuit Loan Information
If you’re considering a lawsuit loan in Arizona, it’s important to understand some key facts. Lawsuit loans can help plaintiffs maintain their financial stability while they wait for the resolution of their claim. These pre-settlement funds can be used for living expenses, medical bills and other costs that come up during a prolonged legal dispute. Here are some specific facts regarding lawsuit loans provided by LawsuitLoans.io in Arizona:
|Average loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Arizona
|Largest loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Arizona
|Average semi-annual rate in Arizona
|Median personal injury verdict in Arizona
|$5,000 to $80,000
|Arizona statute of limitations
|2 Years; Arizona Revised Statutes Section 12-542
|Arizona fault laws
|Arizona is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Case Types We Fund in Arizona
At LawsuitLoans.io, we understand the financial hardship that comes with liens. We offer seamless funding for a range of legal claims to ease your burdens. Here are the most common types of cases we fund in Arizona:
- Auto and Other Roadway Accidents: This involves any accidents while on the road, be it with cars, trucks, motorcycles, or pedestrians. If you’re involved in such an accident due to another’s negligence, you may be entitled to a lawsuit loan.
- Premises Liability: Slip and fall incidents, insufficient maintenance-related issues, and others fall under this category. If hurt on someone else’s property by poor conditions or negligence, we can finance your legal claims.
- Medical Malpractice: Suffering from health complications due to improper medical treatment? With our funding, you can press charges against the offending health professional with less worry about finances.
- Labor Law Claims: Not given fair labor wages or victimized by workplace discrimination? We help fund applicants who have legitimate grievances related to labor law claims.
- Employment Claims: Unfair layoffs, hostile work environments, and other ill-treatment at workplaces are ground for employment claims. We provide financial support to enforce your legal rights.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: This includes all other instances where individuals suffer harm resulting from others’ negligence or deliberate intent. Whether dog bites, product defects, or wrongful death, we are here to support your legal fight.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Am I Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan in Arizona?
Wondering if you qualify for a lawsuit loan in Arizona? The main factors that determine your eligibility hinge on specific criteria. Becoming familiar with these requirements can make the process much simpler.
Primarily, the key prerequisites are as follows:
- You must have a legitimate legal claim against an insurance company, self insured company, or sizable public entity.
- You must be represented by an attorney.
- You need to be at least 18 years of age.
Bearing these in mind can help you more effectively navigate the lawsuit loan process. Understanding whether you meet these criteria is a crucial first step.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Our Arizona Lawsuit Loan Process
If you’re facing a lawsuit and need financial assistance, LawsuitLoans.io can help. We provide lawsuit loans in Arizona, allowing you to continue your legal fight without the stress of financial hardship. Here’s an overview of how our lawsuit loan process works:
- Apply online: No need for long queues. Simply visit our website and fill out a quick online application.
- We contact your law firm: After receiving your application, we reach out to your law firm for necessary information about your case.
- We review your case: Our team of professionals will then review your case in detail to determine its strength and potential settlement value.
- You sign a contract: If your case meets our criteria, we will offer you a lawsuit loan. After signing the contract, your responsibility will be to repay us once your case settles or wins a judgment.
- You get funds: Once the contract is signed, we transfer the funds to you either through direct deposit or sending a check.
Let’s illustrate this with an example – meet John. John was involved in a trucking accident and filed a personal injury lawsuit. However, he was struggling financially due to lost wages and mounting medical bills. He heard about LawsuitLoans.io and decided to apply for a lawsuit loan. He filled out our online application, and we reached out to his law firm. After reviewing his case, we determined that it had significant merit and offered him a loan. After signing the agreement, we transferred the funds to John, providing him with the financial relief he needed while waiting for his case to resolve.
If you’re like John and need a lawsuit loan in Arizona, don’t hesitate to apply. We at LawsuitLoans.io are here to assist you every step of the way.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Lawsuit Loan?
Lawsuit loans offered by LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 to upwards of $1,000,000+. We are capable of advancing a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still in progress. On the other hand, for settled cases, we can offer up to 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s use an example to understand this concept better. Consider a plaintiff from Arizona involved in a car accident claim projected to have a value of $100,000. This case has not yet reached settlement and might take some time. Usually, medical providers receive around 1/3 of the settlement proceeds, the attorney also gets about 1/3, leaving the plaintiff with an approximate sum of $33,000. In this scenario, we at LawsuitLoans.io can advance about 25% of that amount, which amounts to $8,250.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
What Can I Use the Money From My Lawsuit Loan For?
When you get a lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io, you may find yourself wondering how these funds can be used. The answer is straightforward: you are free to use the money as required. It could help in covering your living expenses like rent, groceries, car payments, and other bills. You might also use this money for medical expenses. This includes doctor visits, surgeries, medication, medical equipment, therapy, rehabilitation, and even health insurance premiums.
Having a pending legal case can put a lot of financial stress on individuals and families. That’s why our lawsuit loans are designed to provide the needed financial relief while waiting for your legal case to resolve. The main idea behind a lawsuit loan is to lessen your financial burden. It enables you to focus more on your case and helps you stay ‘financially afloat’ during serious and often stressful times.
One important thing to note: While LawsuitLoans.io provides funds to assist with your daily living expenses and medical bills, the money cannot be used for litigation or legal case expenses. These funds are meant to make your life easier during the trial process, not for funding the legal proceedings themselves.
If you’re curious to know more about lawsuit loans, or if you’re ready to apply, visit our website LawsuitLoans.io or contact our team at our toll-free phone number (866) 594-1343. You can also fill out our convenient online application at LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding in Arizona
For those involved in personal injury or other long-lasting legal cases in Arizona, gaining access to pre-settlement funding can be crucial. These lawsuit loans provide plaintiffs with much-needed financial relief while waiting for their legal case to resolve. Let’s consider some pros and cons.
Pros of Pre-Settlement Funding in Arizona
- Financial Relief: The primary advantage of pre-settlement funding is that it offers immediate financial assistance. This is particularly beneficial for plaintiffs who might be out of work due to injuries sustained or who have mounting medical bills to settle.
- Early Access to Funds: Pre-settlement funding delivers access to cash that can be used to cover living expenses, legal costs, or other bills, reducing financial stress.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure: Often, defendants try to exploit the plaintiff’s financial situation to force an early lowball settlement. With pre-settlement funding in place, plaintiffs can resist this pressure and wait for a fair settlement.
- Non-Recourse Nature: Unlike traditional loans, if you lose your case you do not need to repay the pre-settlement fund. This is known as ‘non-recourse’ funding.
Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding in Arizona
- High Interest Rates: One of the major downsides of pre-settlement funding is the high interest rates that apply. This increases the total cost of borrowing.
- Lack of Regulation: Lawsuit loan industry is generally unregulated or under-regulated, which may lead to risky lending practices.
- Contingency-Based Case Requirement: To qualify for a lawsuit loan, you must have a well-developed case and an attorney working on a contingency basis. This can limit access for some potential borrowers.
In conclusion, while Pre-settlement funding in Arizona has its merits and drawbacks, it is a viable option for those faced with prolonged legal battles and financial stress. It is crucial to understand these pros and cons before applying for one.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Major Cities We Fund in Arizona
LawsuitLoans.io is proud to serve residents across Arizona and nationwide. Our funding services are available for residents in various cities. Here are the top 10 cities in Arizona by population where we provide funding:
If you are a resident of these cities, or any other city in Arizona and need pre-settlement funding while your legal case is being resolved, feel free to reach us at our toll-free number (866) 594-1343 or apply online via LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Arizona Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs
We understand that getting a lawsuit loan, especially in Arizona, may raise a lot of questions. Here are some common FAQ’s answers that you might find useful:How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
The cost to get a lawsuit loan varies based on the specifics of your case and how much you need to borrow. Remember, though, at LawsuitLoans.io, we strive to offer competitive rates that make pre-settlement funding affordable for everyone.Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
Qualifying for a lawsuit loan mainly depends on the merits of your case. If you are an Arizona resident with a legitimate claim who is represented by an attorney, there’s a high chance you’ll qualify for a legal funding from LawsuitLoans.io. Remember, your credit score may not affect your eligibility.How much funding can I get?
The amount of funding you can qualify for is usually based on the expected value of your legal claim. Every case is unique, so the exact amount will be discussed after thoroughly examining your case details. We, at LawsuitLoans.io, ensure transparent dealings throughout the process.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Does LawsuitLoans.io Directly Fund Cases in Arizona?
While LawsuitLoans.io operates as a direct funder in most states it services, we act as a broker and originate funding requests to a select group of partner funding companies in Arizona.