Arizona Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What are Lawsuit Loans in Arizona?
Presettlement lawsuit loans in Arizona are financial agreements where a lending company provides a cash advance to a plaintiff involved in a pending lawsuit. The loan is repaid from the settlement or judgment award. These loans are non-recourse, meaning if the plaintiff loses the case, they are not obligated to repay the loan. They are designed to help plaintiffs cover living expenses and legal costs while awaiting the resolution of their case. It’s important to note that terms and conditions may vary among lenders.
|Average Loan Amount by LawsuitLoans.io||$19,847|
|Largest Loan Amount by LawsuitLoans.io||$44,940|
|Average Rate Per 6 Months||18.6%|
|Median Personal Injury Verdict in Arizona||$5,000 to $80,000|
|Statute of Limitations||2 Years; Arizona Revised Statutes Section 12-542|
|Fault Laws||Arizona follows the “Pure Comparative Fault” rule, enabling a plaintiff to recover damages proportionate to their degree of fault.|
Am I eligible for a lawsuit loan in Arizona?
Eligibility for a lawsuit loan in Arizona depends on several factors. Firstly, you must be a plaintiff in a pending lawsuit or legal claim. The nature of your case also matters, as most lawsuit loan companies in Arizona provide funding for personal injury cases, workers’ compensation, wrongful death, and civil rights cases, among others. Your attorney’s cooperation is also crucial since they need to provide necessary information about your case. Lastly, the lawsuit loan company will assess the likelihood of your case winning, as they only get paid if you win or settle your case. Therefore, while there are no specific state restrictions against lawsuit loans in Arizona, your eligibility largely depends on your specific circumstances and the policies of the lawsuit loan company.
You may be eligible for pre-settlement funding in Arizona if you meet the following requirements:
- You must have a claim against someone for personal injuries, workplace accidents, employment claims, or mass tort litigation in Arizona.
- You have an attorney representing you.
- Your attorney filed a lawsuit to pursue the claim.
- You anticipate a settlement in your favor for monetary damages.
- The person being sued has insurance coverage to pay your claim.
Most Common Case Funded: Auto or Roadway Accident
Other types of cases funded in Arizona encompass a range of scenarios:
- Auto accidents, including injuries to pedestrians and bicycle riders.
- Workplace accidents, including construction accidents and claims by injured railroad workers under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA).
- Premises liability claims, such as slip-and-fall accidents or other mishaps caused by the failure of owners to maintain their property.
- Accidents caused by defective products.
- Medical malpractice claims.
- Mass tort claims and other types of class action lawsuits.
- Employment cases, including construction accidents and wrongful termination, and discrimination.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Our Arizona Lawsuit Loan Process
When you need financial support during your legal battle in Arizona, Lawsuit Loans is here for you. Our process is designed to be effortless, allowing you to focus on your case. Here’s how lawsuit loans work in Arizona:
1. Apply Online or Call Us
Kickstart the process by applying online or calling our toll-free number at (866) 594-1343. It only takes minutes to submit your application.
2. Fast Case Review
Our team promptly contacts your law firm to gather essential case details. Rest assured, we aim to complete the review in just a few hours.
3. Rapid Funding
Once your case is approved, you and your attorney sign the funding contract, and you receive the cash you need within hours.
How much money can I get from my lawsuit loan?Experience the flexible and tailored funding solutions offered by LawsuitLoans.io. As a premier provider of pre-settlement funding, we empower plaintiffs with a diverse range of options to address their financial needs during the litigation process. Our seamless process prioritizes your peace of mind, ensuring that your legal journey is supported every step of the way. Explore the flexibility of LawsuitLoans.io’s lawsuit loans, ranging from $500 to over $1,000,000. For pre-settlement cases, we can advance up to 15% of your case’s value, while settled cases enjoy the possibility of even larger advances.
How can I use my lawsuit loan money in Arizona?
In Arizona, you can use your lawsuit loan money to cover any personal expenses. This includes rent or mortgage payments, medical bills, car payments, groceries, and other living expenses. You can also use it to pay for legal fees related to your lawsuit. However, it’s important to remember that this loan must be repaid once your lawsuit is settled.
Why Choose Our Lawsuit Loans:
- Financial Flexibility: Access funds ranging from $500 to over $1,000,000 to cater to your specific needs.
- Personal Expenses: Cover medical bills, living costs, or even make substantial purchases that were otherwise unattainable.
- No Case-Related Expenses: Funds cannot be used for legal fees or case-related expenses.
- Tailored Support: Lawsuit Loans offers strategic advances of up to 15% of your case’s value for pre-settlement situations and up to 50% for settled cases.
- Apply with Ease: Our straightforward application process puts the funds you need within reach.
Pros and Cons of Presettlement Funding in Arizona
- Financial Relief: Pre-settlement funding provides much-needed financial support during legal proceedings, helping cover expenses when income is affected by personal injuries.
- Early Access to Funds: You can receive upfront cash to address immediate bills and living expenses before your personal injury case settles.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure: With litigation funding, you have the time to pursue a larger settlement without feeling compelled to settle early for a lower amount.
- Non-Recourse Nature: Pre-settlement loans are non-recourse, meaning you won’t have to repay the loan if you do not win your case, offering peace of mind during the legal process.
- Higher Interest Rates: Pre-settlement funding comes with a higher interest rate than most loans. This is because you do not have to pay back the loan if you lose your case.
- Legal Consultation Required: Consult with your lawyer before proceeding with the funding application.
- Additional Paperwork: Complete a preliminary application with basic contact and case information. No application fee or credit check is involved.
Major Cities We Fund in Arizona
Apply now to get the financial support you need in these major cities.
Arizona Lawsuit Loan Regulations
In Arizona, lawsuit loans, also known as pre-settlement funding, are not regulated by state law. This means there are no specific laws or regulations governing interest rates, fees, or terms. However, companies providing these loans must still adhere to general business practices and consumer protection laws. It’s advisable to thoroughly review any agreement before accepting a lawsuit loan.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Presettlement Funding FAQs
1. How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
The cost of a lawsuit loan in Arizona can vary greatly depending on the specifics of the case and the lending company, but generally, interest rates can range from 2% to 4% per month.
2. Who qualifies for lawsuit loans?
In Arizona, a person who has a pending lawsuit or a settled case and is represented by an attorney can qualify for a lawsuit loan.
3. How big of a lawsuit loan can I get?
The size of a lawsuit loan you can get in Arizona largely depends on the specifics of your case, including its potential value and the lending company’s policies, but it can range from a few hundred dollars to millions.