Glendale, Arizona Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Lawsuit Loans in Glendale, Arizona
A lawsuit loan, also known as a pre-settlement funding, is a financial support provided to plaintiffs who are involved in personal injury and other legal claims. The loan is essentially a non-recourse advance on the plaintiff’s potential settlement or jury award. This means that if you do not win or settle your case, you do not need to repay the loan.
Here is a typical example: Meet Kayla from Glendale, Arizona. She was injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence. This incident left her unable to work for an extended period while medical bills were accumulating. Kayla applied for a lawsuit loan at LawsuitLoans.io to help cover these costs while she awaits the resolution of her case. Thanks to the funds from LawsuitLoans.io, she could focus on recovery without the added stress of financial obligations.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Important Arizona Lawsuit Loan Information
This section offers some crucial data about lawsuit loans in Arizona, including typical loan amounts and interest rates provided by LawsuitLoans.io. It also includes legal statistics unique to Arizona, such as its statute of limitations and fault laws.
|Average loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Arizona||$19,847.00|
|Largest loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Arizona||$44,940.00|
|Average semi-annual rate in Arizona||18.6%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Arizona||$5,000 to $80,000|
|Arizona statute of limitations||2 Years; Arizona Revised Statutes Section 12-542|
|Arizona fault laws||Arizona is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
|Phoenix population, 2020||248,325|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Case Types We Fund in Glendale
At LawsuitLoans.io, we help individuals with a wide range of case types receive pre-settlement funding. In Glendale, some of the most common cases that we fund include auto and other roadway accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice, labor law claims, employment claims, and other personal injury claims. Here, we provide a brief overview of each of these categories.
Auto and Other Roadway Accidents
Accidents on the road involving cars, motorcycles, pedestrians, and bicycles can often result in severe injuries. Victims waiting for settlement from such cases may apply for funding from us.
When an accident occurs due to the negligence of property owners or managers, it’s termed as premises liability. Whether it’s a slip and fall or faulty construction, we assist victims to secure funds during their case proceedings.
Medical malpractice claims stem from a healthcare professional’s negligence causing harm or injury. These are significant cases, and we are here to help those affected by providing them financial aid until their claim concludes.
Labor Law Claims
Disputes regarding safety on construction sites and workers’ rights often fall under this category. Should you have a labor law claim pending, we can provide pre-settlement funding to ease your financial burden.
These claims involve issues like wrongful termination, discrimination, or wage disputes. If you’re seeking damages for such matters, our lawsuit loans can be of substantial assistance during this period.
Other Personal Injury Claims
Beyond these, we also fund various other personal injury cases stemming from different circumstances. With our pre-settlement funding, you can focus on your recovery while we take care of the finances.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Am I Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan in Glendale?
The question of eligibility for a lawsuit loan is important to plaintiffs looking for financial help. Let’s look at the primary requirements you will need to meet.
- You must have an attorney representing your case. This is because the funding process relies heavily on legal work that can only be done by a professional legal representative.
- Having a valid legal claim against an insurance company, self-insured company, or large public entity. This requirement is crucial because these loans are repaid from the settlement or judgment you may receive in your case.
- Last but not least, you must be at least 18 years old. This is a standard age requirement in many agreements, including those related to law.
If you meet the above criteria, you may be eligible for a lawsuit loan in Glendale. For more information or to apply for funding, head to LawsuitLoans.io or call us at (866) 594-1343.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Our Glendale Lawsuit Loan Process
Lawsuit loans, also known as pre-settlement funding, provide plaintiffs with the funds they need while they wait for their legal case to resolve. At LawsuitLoans.io, we follow a simple five-step process to help you get the funds you need swiftly and without hurdles.
- Apply online: The first step is to apply. Click on this link to fill out your application right away. This process is straightforward and should only take a few minutes.
- We contact your law firm: After receiving your application, our team at LawsuitLoans.io will reach out to your law firm. This is to gather additional information we need about your case.
- We review your case: Next, our underwriting team reviews the details of your case. We look at your expected settlement and the strength of your lawsuit. We do this to ensure that we can provide funds to as many plaintiffs as possible.
- You sign a contract: If everything checks out and your case is approved, you will be asked to sign a contract. This outlines the terms of the loan, including the payback amount.
- You get funds: Once the contract is signed, the funds will be sent your way. You can use these funds to meet your immediate needs as you await the settlement of your case.
Let’s illustrate this with an example. Suppose John Doe has a personal injury claim. He needs funds to cover his bills while waiting for the case to resolve. John applies online, we contact his law firm and review his case. John’s case is strong and has high chances of winning a significant settlement. We approve his application, John signs the contract, and we send him the funds he needs to continue with his life as the lawsuit continues.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Lawsuit Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can vary in amount, allowing claimants to receive between $500 and over $1,000,000. The amount we can advance depends largely on the status of your case. If your case is still in progress, we can provide up to 25% of your expected share of the settlement.
On the other hand, if your case is already settled, the available funding increases. We can offer up to 50% of your expected share of the lawsuit award or settlement. These rates ensure that you can get access to the funds you need without overextending your potential payout.
To give you a clearer picture, let’s take an example. Imagine you’re a plaintiff involved in a car accident case in Glendale that is still in progress. The estimated value of the case is around $100,000. Normally, medical providers will be paid around a third of the settlement ($33,333), the attorney will receive another third (around $33,333), leaving you with roughly $35,000.
In this scenario, LawsuitLoans.io can advance approximately 25% of your projected share. This amounts to a cash advance of around $8,750. This gives you significant access to funds while waiting for the completion of your case.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
How quickly can I get a pre-settlement lawsuit loan in Glendale?
If you’re a plaintiff in Glendale awaiting your legal case resolution, you might be wondering how fast you could secure a lawsuit loan. The good news is that with LawsuitLoans.io, the process is swift and efficient.
After your application for pre-settlement funding is submitted, our team begins the review process. We understand the urgency of many cases, which is why we strive to make our decision within 24 hours after receiving applications.
Let’s illustrate this with an example. Consider John, a Glendale local who suffered an injury at work. After he submitted his pre-settlement funding application on Monday afternoon, his application was thoroughly reviewed. By Tuesday afternoon, he received communication regarding the approval of his lawsuit loan.
Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding in Glendale, Arizona
The concept of pre-settlement funding comes with a host of benefits and drawbacks that individuals must consider thoroughly before making a decision.
Benefits of Pre-Settlement Funding
- Financial Relief: Perhaps the most beneficial factor associated with pre-settlement funding is providing immediate financial relief. This relief ensures that plaintiffs can meet their daily living expenses and costs associated with their legal case.
- Early Access to Funds: Pre-settlement funding provides early access to funds which eliminates the waiting anxiety for the court’s decision. It gives you the required financial stability during your ongoing lawsuit.
- Avoid Early Settlements Pressure: It helps in mitigating the pressure to accept early, lower-valued settlements from the opposition and allows plaintiffs the time they need to work on their case thoroughly.
- Non-Recourse Nature: The non-recourse nature of lawsuit loans means that if the claimant does not win the case, they do not have to repay the loan. The risk falls solely on the lenders, offering peace of mind to plaintiffs.
Costs or Downsides of Pre-Settlement Funding
- High Interest Rates: Pre-settlement funding often comes with relatively high interest rates, which can substantially increase the total amount of money to be repaid.
- Lack of Regulation: This industry is generally unregulated or under-regulated, making it susceptible to predatory lending practices that could put you at a disadvantage.
- Requirement of a Developed Case: Pre-settlement funding requires that you have a well-developed case and an attorney working on a contingency basis. This requirement may pose a challenge for those with early-stage lawsuits or who do not have a lawyer working on this basis.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Glendale Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs
We often get questions from Glendale residents regarding pre-settlement funding. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions:
How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
Costs can vary widely based on several factors such as your case type, the risk involved, and the amount you request. The best way to obtain an accurate cost estimate is to fill out our online funding application.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
If you have a personal injury or other legal claim and have hired a lawyer, then you typically qualify. It doesn’t matter if your case has not been filed in court yet. What matters is the strength of your case.
If you have bad credit, can you get pre-settlement funding in Arizona?
Yes. Your credit score is not a factor in determining whether you qualify. LawsuitLoans.io focuses on the details and merits of your case rather than your personal credit history.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Does LawsuitLoans.io Directly Fund Cases in Arizona?
While LawsuitLoans.io operates as a direct funder in most states it services, we act as a broker and originate funding requests to a select group of partner funding companies in Arizona.