Texas Premises Liability Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What is a Premises Liability Lawsuit Loan, and How Does it Work in Texas
A premises liability lawsuit loan, commonly referred to as a lawsuit loan, is a financial aid provided to a plaintiff who has a pending premises liability case. This type of aid is specifically tailored for individuals dealing with personal injury cases resulting from incidents on another individual’s property.
Lawsuit loans are non-recourse advances. This means they are advanced based on the expected future settlement that may result from your legal claim. In other words, these advances are only repaid if you win your case and receive a settlement. If you lose the case, you owe nothing.
In Texas, like in many other states, lawsuit loans work in a straightforward manner. After you apply and qualify for the loan, the funds are made available to assist you financially while waiting for your lawsuit to resolve. The repayment of this loan is dependent on the outcome of your case.
Essentially, a premises liability lawsuit loan serves as a lifeline to plaintiffs during the challenging times of pursuing their legal rights after experiencing unfortunate incidents on someone else’s property.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
LawsuitLoans.io’s Pre-Settlement Funding Process
In case you’re involved in a premises liability lawsuit, a lawsuit loan can be an effective instrument to finance your ongoing expenses. How does it work? The process is straightforward and consists of these five crucial steps:
- Apply online: Go to LawsuitLoans.io funding application and fill out the application form with your case details. It’s fast and easy.
- We contact your law firm: After you apply, we’ll reach out to your law firm to gather more information about your case.
- We review your case: Our experienced underwriting team examines the details and evaluates the likelihood of case victory. The process doesn’t affect your credit score.
- You sign a contract: If approved, we’ll send you a funding agreement for you to sign. The contract clearly states terms and repayment details.
- You get funds: Upon agreeing to terms, you will receive the fund promptly, thus easing your financial strain while waiting for the final verdict.
To illustrate, let’s consider an example of a plaintiff with a premises liability claim. Mr. Smith slipped on a spill in a grocery store, resulting in severe injuries. With mounting medical bills and other living expenses, Mr. Smith applied for a lawsuit loan at LawsuitLoans.io. After applying online, our team contacted his law firm to study the merits of his case. After our detailed examination, we saw that he had a strong case and approved his loan. He then signed the contract, and we promptly forwarded the funds to him. Thanks to the lawsuit loan, Mr. Smith’s financial stress was eased as he awaited his day in court.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Causes of Premises Liability Injuries in Texas
Premises liability claims are a common type of legal claim in Texas. They happen when a person gets injured on another person’s property due to unsafe conditions. Here are the most common types:
- Slip and Fall: These claims occur when a person slips, falls, and gets injured due to a dangerous condition on someone else’s property. This might be due to wet floors, uneven surfaces, or other hazards.
- Negligent Security: In cases where a person is assaulted or robbed on a property due to inadequate security measures, a negligent security claim may arise. It’s expected that public places like shopping malls and parking lots need to secure the safety of their customers.
- Dog Bites: If a dog owner fails to control their pet and it bites or attacks someone, they may produce a premises liability case. The owner can be held responsible for the injury.
- Inadequate Maintenance: This covers any injury caused by failing to maintain the property. Examples include broken stairs, crumbling sidewalks, falling objects, or any risk that should have been eliminated with regular upkeep.
- Swimming Pool Accidents: Swimming pools can be a big risk if not properly secured. Drowning cases or accidents caused by faulty pool equipment will fall under this category.
These are only a few examples of premises liability claims. Each case is unique and often requires careful investigation and legal knowledge to prove negligence and secure compensation for the victim’s injuries.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Texas Premises Liability Lawsuit Loan Fast Facts
Premises liability lawsuits in Texas pertain to accidents that occur due to unsafe conditions on property owned by someone else. These can involve circumstances like slip and fall incidents, dog bites, inadequate maintenance, and many more. While plaintiffs await the resolution of such cases, they can face financial difficulties. That’s where LawsuitLoans.io comes in. We provide lawsuit loans, effectively supplying funds in advance to assist plaintiffs throughout their litigation process. The table below shares some quick facts about premises liability lawsuit loans we’ve managed in Texas.
|Average premises liability funding by LawsuitLoans.io in Texas||$20,268.23|
|Largest premises liability loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Texas||$182,596.60|
|LawsuitLoans.io average semi-annual rate for premises liability lawsuit loans in Texas||20.7%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Texas||$12,281.00|
|2020 fall deaths in Texas||2415|
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Am I Eligible for a Premises Liability Lawsuit Loan in Texas?
Are you the plaintiff in a personal injury lawsuit in Texas? You might be eligible to receive a lawsuit loan to take care of your expenses while you wait for your case to be resolved.
Eligibility for a premises liability lawsuit loan in Texas mainly depends on three factors:
- A Valid Legal Claim: To qualify, you must be involved in an ongoing lawsuit against an insurance company, a self-insured entity or a significant public entity. The strength and merit of your case directly affect approval.
- Legal Representation: You will need an attorney representing you in your case. The attorney is crucial because they provide necessary information about your case and help streamline the funding process.
- Minimum Age: You must be at least 18 years old, which is the legal age to apply for and receive a lawsuit loan in Texas.
Now that you are knowledgeable about the eligibility criteria for a premises liability lawsuit loan, it is time to prudently consider whether this option can provide the financial relief you need while your case is settled. For more information or to apply for a loan, visit LawsuitLoans.io funding application or call us toll free at (866) 594-1343.
How Much Funding Can I Get From my Premises Liability Lawsuit Advance?
LawsuitLoans.io provides lawsuit loans to plaintiffs with slip and fall claims. The funding you can expect to receive can range from $500 to over $1,000,000. If your case is still in progress, we are capable of advancing up to a maximum of 25% of the anticipated share of your settlement. For cases that have already reached a settlement conclusion, we can offer up to 50% of your expected share of the settlement.
As an example, let’s take a look at a Texas plaintiff with a premises liability claim. In this case, poorly-maintained stairs resulted in a fall. The estimated value of their claim is $600,000. The client is still receiving treatment for their injuries and the case could take another one to two years to resolve.
Generally speaking, medical providers tend to receive about one-third of a settlement. The attorney will also receive roughly one-third. This would leave the plaintiff with an estimated $200,000 from their settlement. In a situation like this, LawsuitLoans.io could potentially advance around 25% of that amount, or $50,000.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
How Can I Use the Money From my Premises Liability Lawsuit Loan in Texas?
If you’re a plaintiff with a pending premises liability lawsuit in the state of Texas, you might be wondering how you can use the money you receive from a lawsuit loan. This is a common question and one that has a straightforward answer.
Typically, the funds you receive from your lawsuit loan can be used to cover living expenses and medical costs. For instance, you could use the money to pay your rent or mortgage, your utility bills, groceries, transportation costs, and more. Additionally, you may require ongoing medical treatment related to your premises liability claim. These costs can add up quickly so your lawsuit loan could significantly help with these expenses.
The only restriction is that you can’t use the lawsuit loan funds to pay for litigation or legal case expenses. This is because the funding provided by LawsuitLoans.io is designed specifically to help plaintiffs manage their personal and medical expenses as they await the resolution of their case.
Benefits of Premises Liability Lawsuit Loans
There are numerous benefits of pre-settlement funding. One of the key advantages being financial relief. This type of service allows plaintiffs to have access to funds before their legal claims are resolved. It provides a reprieve from financial distress during a time where pressure and stress can be high.
Another significant benefit is early access to cash. Our facilities provide funding quickly, sometimes as soon as the same day of application. With immediate funding, plaintiffs can cover their living expenses, pay bills or use it in any way that will make their lives easier while they wait for their case to resolve.
The non-recourse nature is another noteworthy advantage of lawsuit loans. This means, in the unlikely event of losing a case, you won’t have to worry about paying back the loan.
Choosing LawsuitLoans.io for your lawsuit loan has its additional benefits over competitors. We pride ourselves on our low, simple, non-compounding rates, ensuring we offer the best value possible. We are dedicated to providing fast funding with approval potentially as soon as the same day a plaintiff applies.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Why Choose LawsuitLoans.io for Legal Funding on Premises Liability Lawsuits
When it comes to securing legal funding, finding a reliable and client-focused provider can be daunting. That’s where LawsuitLoans.io comes in. We are a dedicated pre-settlement funding company that places the needs of our clients at the forefront of our services.
We offer attractive terms including low, simple interest rates starting from as little as 2.5% per month. This means you have the opportunity to obtain funds at relatively favorable costs while your premises liability lawsuit is ongoing.
At LawsuitLoans.io, we understand the urgency associated with legal proceedings. For this reason, we provide swift approval of applications, often on the same day, so you can quickly access the resources you require to navigate your lawsuit effectively.
In addition, we ensure you won’t be burdened by escalating repayments because our terms are capped. The accrual of interest stops after a certain date, helping you maintain control over your financial obligations during what may be a challenging time.
Most Common Personal Injury Claims we Fund in Texas
At LawsuitLoans.io, we provide pre-settlement funding for a variety of personal injury claims in Texas. The following is a list of the most common types we fund:
- Car Accidents: These are unfortunate incidents involving one or more vehicles, often resulting in property damage, injuries, or fatalities.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents: Such accidents involve commercial vehicles like trucks or vans. They can be a result of careless driving, equipment failure, and other factors.
- Roadway Accidents: These include any accidents that occur on the road, from motorcycle crashes to pedestrian incidents.
- Premises Liability Claims: These claims arise when an individual is injured on another person’s property due to the property owner’s negligence.
- Medical Malpractice: This includes scenarios where a healthcare professional provides inadequate treatment, causing injury or death to a patient.
- Work Injuries: If you are harmed at work due to unsafe conditions or equipment, you may be eligible for a lawsuit loan.
- Slip and Fall Claims: These claims occur when a person trips or slips on someone else’s property resulting in injury.
- Dog Bite Lawsuits: When a person is bitten or attacked by a dog, they may seek compensation for their injuries.
- Wrongful Death Claims: A wrongful death claim arises when a person dies due to the negligence or wrongful act of another.
- Police Brutality Claims: These involve incidents where law enforcement officers use excessive force, causing harm or death.
- Almost Any Personal Injury Claim: We are also open to funding other types of personal injury claims not mentioned above.
Each one of these cases presents its own unique challenges and considerations, but with LawsuitLoans.io on your side, you can focus on your recovery while we handle your pre-settlement funding.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Texas Pre-settlement Funding FAQs
Below are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) and answers about pre-settlement funding in Texas:
How much do advances on slip and fall claims cost?
The cost of advance on slip and fall claims can vary. Factors to consider include the severity of your case and the estimated award from the lawsuit. Typically, LawsuitLoans.io charges a simple, fair, and transparent rate with no hidden fees. You can visit LawsuitLoans.io or call at (866) 594-1343 for more information.
Will I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
Qualification for a lawsuit loan depends on several factors such as the strength of your case, the potential award amount, and your attorney’s cooperation. If you have a personal injury claim in Texas, you can potentially qualify for a lawsuit loan with LawsuitLoans.io. Complete the application at LawsuitLoans.io funding application to start the process.
Is pre-settlement funding worth it?
Pre-settlement funding can be a lifeline while awaiting for your lawsuit to resolve. It provides immediate funds, allowing you to cover living expenses or medical bills. However, it’s essential to carefully weigh the costs and your financial needs before making a decision. Consult with your legal advisor and the team at LawsuitLoans.io to understand if it is right for you.