Garland, Texas Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Lawsuit Loans in Garland, Texas
If you’ve been injured and are waiting for a legal settlement, you may be dealing with a lot of stress, especially if you’re struggling financially. This is where lawsuit loans come into the picture. But what are lawsuit loans? They are non-recourse advances on your future legal settlement. In simple terms, it is a means to bridge the financial gap while you wait for your case to resolve.
At LawsuitLoans.io, we provide lawsuit loan services throughout Texas, helping plaintiffs handle their finances with ease. You can get more information on our main Texas Lawsuit Loans page at LawsuitLoans.io Texas Lawsuit Loans.
Let’s take a hypothetical example of George, a resident of Garland, Texas. George was involved in a car accident and sustained personal injuries. With mounting medical bills and other associated expenses, he is having a tough time managing his finances. Realizing that his legal case may take some time to settle, George turns to LawsuitLoans.io and applies for a lawsuit loan.
Once approved, he receives a cash advance against his potential legal settlement. This helps him manage his finances immediately, relieving some of the pressure off his shoulders. He doesn’t need to worry about repaying the cash advance until after his case gets resolved. It is important for George, and anyone else in a similar situation, to understand that this is absolutely non-recourse, meaning if he loses his case, he will not be required to repay the advance.
That’s how a lawsuit loan works. It’s designed to help plaintiffs like George in Garland, Texas, who have been injured and are awaiting a legal settlement.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Important Texas Lawsuit Loan Information
Here is some key information about lawsuit loans in Texas. This information includes the average loan amount, the largest loan provided by LawsuitLoans.io, the average semi-annual rate, and more. For further details, please refer to the table below:
|Average loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Texas||$10,473.47|
|Largest loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Texas||$182,596.60|
|Average semi-annual rate in Texas||21.1%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Texas||$12,281.00|
|Texas statute of limitations||2 Years; Civ. Prac. & Rem Code Title 2 Ch. 16 Section 16.003|
|Texas fault laws||Texas is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
|Houston population, 2020||246,018|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Case Types We Fund in Garland
We fund a wide range of case types at LawsuitLoans.io. These include auto and other roadway accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice, labor law claims, employment claims, and other personal injury claims. Below, we will provide a brief overview of each case type:
- Auto and Other Roadway Accidents: This involves cases where individuals are injured in accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc., on the road. These cases often revolve around negligence and can have significant settlement amounts.
- Premises Liability: These claims arise when there’s an injury due to unsafe conditions on someone else’s property. Slip-and-fall accidents are common examples of such cases.
- Medical Malpractice: In these cases, a patient alleges damage due to the negligence of healthcare providers. Examples may include misdiagnoses, surgical errors, or improper treatment.
- Labor Law Claims: Such claims occur when an employee or group of employees bring forward issues related to unfair labor laws like overtime pay or working conditions against their employer
- Employment Claims: These claims may involve disputes related to discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, or wage disputes. Settlements can be large depending on how much harm the claimant has incurred.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: If you’ve suffered from other types of injuries like dog bites, defamation, emotional distress, etc., you might be eligible for a lawsuit loan. These cases involve harm caused by another person or organization’s action or lack thereof.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Am I Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan in Garland?
Qualifying for a lawsuit loan involves meeting certain criteria. The number one requirement is that you must possess a valid legal claim. This means you should be involved in an ongoing lawsuit against an insurance company, self-insured entity, or large public body.
Another important factor to keep in mind is that you must be represented by a legal attorney. Legal representation is vital as the lending company works along with your attorney to estimate the potential value of your case and calculate your loan amount.
Last but not least, you must be at least 18 years old – the age at which most states allow individuals to enter into legal contracts independently. Remember, a lawsuit loan is a type of funding contract and you have to be legally eligible to participate in it.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Our Garland Lawsuit Loan Process
At LawsuitLoans.io, we have a seamless process to assist you in getting a lawsuit loan. Our Garland Lawsuit Loan procedure consists of five key steps.
- Apply online: The first step involves filling out an application on our website. By visiting the LawsuitLoans.io funding application, you can provide us with the necessary information to start the funding process.
- We contact your law firm: Once your application is received, our next step is to get in touch with your law firm. We do this to gain more insight into your lawsuit and understand your claim better. This helps us determine if you qualify for a lawsuit loan.
- We review your case: After talking with your law firm, we conduct a comprehensive review of your case. The assessment helps us learn about the strengths and weaknesses of your claim and understand its potential value.
- You sign a contract: If your case qualifies, we will proceed to the next step which involves preparing a funding agreement. Once prepared, this agreement is sent to you and your attorney for review. Upon your agreement, you sign the contract with us.
- You get funds: As soon as the signed contract is received, the agreed-upon funds are dispatched to you. Regardless of how your case concludes, remember that you only repay the lawsuit loan if you win or settle your case.
To help make this understanding better, let’s take a practical example. Assume John is a victim of a car accident and has a pending lawsuit. He applies for a lawsuit loan with us. After reviewing his case and finding it qualified for pre-settlement funding, he signs a contract with us. We then provide John the funds he needs while he waits for his case to be resolved. In this way, John is able to manage his life without financial stress as he waits for his case to settle.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Lawsuit Loan?
Amounts of lawsuit loans provided by LawsuitLoans.io can vary significantly. You can expect to receive anything between $500 and over $1,000,000. The exact amount we can advance is linked directly to the expected return from your lawsuit. If your case is still ongoing, we can give you up to a quarter (25%) of your potential slice of the settlement. If your case has already been settled, this figure increases to 50%.
To give an example, let’s consider a plaintiff living in Garland who is involved in a vehicular accident case with an estimated value of $100,000. The case is unresolved and isn’t expected to conclude in the near future. The medical care providers involved are usually compensated about a third of the settlement total, with the attorney also receiving around the same amount. This leaves the plaintiff with roughly $35,000. In such circumstances, LawsuitLoans.io could provide an advance of roughly 25% of the plaintiff’s expected share — in this case, $8,250.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
How quickly can I get a pre-settlement lawsuit loan in Garland?
If you’re a plaintiff involved in an ongoing legal dispute, you may be looking for a way to cover your bills while waiting for your case to resolve. This is where LawsuitLoans.io comes in. We provide pre-settlement lawsuit loans to plaintiffs when they need them most.
So how quickly can you receive a loan from LawsuitLoans.io?
Once you revieve funds after submitting your application, our team will review your case. We strive to make a decision within 24 hours. This means that you could potentially have funds available to you within one day of completing your application.
Let’s consider the example of John, a resident of Garland. John was involved in a car accident and sought out a personal injury claim. While waiting for his case to settle, he found himself struggling to pay his bills. He reached out to LawsuitLoans.io and submitted his application. After reviewing his case, we were able to provide him with a loan within 24 hours. Now, John is able to ease his financial concerns while his legal case is ongoing.
This is just one example of how LawsuitLoans.io helps plaintiffs in Garland. If you’re in a similar situation, don’t hesitate to apply today.
Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding in Garland, Texas
Pre-settlement funding offers you a way to navigate your way through the tough time between filing a lawsuit and the resolution of your case. This type of funding can be an essential tool to bridge this gap. It does, however, come with its share of advantages and disadvantages. Let’s delve into both.
Benefits of Pre-Settlement Funding
Understanding the pros of pre-settlement funding helps shed light on why it is an option taken by many. The benefits include:
- Financial Relief: Legal processes can be costly and lengthy. Pre-settlement funding helps plaintiffs manage their expenses while they wait for their cases to resolve.
- Early Access to Funds: Funds are provided upfront meaning you can access them much earlier than waiting for the outcome of your case.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure: Without financial stress, plaintiffs are less likely to resolve their lawsuits early and at a less-than-favorable settlement.
- Non-Recourse Nature: This means if your case doesn’t win, you aren’t obliged to pay back the amount received from the pre-settlement funding.
Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding
While these benefits are enticing, it’s also necessary to understand the drawbacks associated with pre-settlement funding. They include:
- High Interest Rates: Generally, the interest rates attached to lawsuit loans are relatively high.
- An Unregulated Industry: Pre-settlement funding is generally under-regulated. This means, as a plaintiff, you need to do some in-depth due diligence.
- Need for a Solid Case: To qualify for pre-settlement funding, you must present a well-developed case where your attorney works on a contingency basis.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Garland Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs
In this section, we aim to answer some frequently asked questions (FAQs) specific to Garland residents about lawsuit loans and pre-settlement funding.
How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
The cost of a lawsuit loan can vary depending on the details of your case. In general, the costs will be outlined in the funding agreement you sign with your lender. These fees are only payable if you win your case. If you lose, you owe nothing.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
Qualifying for a lawsuit loan generally depends on the strength of your case. If you have a valid personal injury or other legal claim and you have retained a lawyer, you likely qualify for pre-settlement funding.
If you have bad credit, can you get pre-settlement funding in Texas?
Yes, you can. Your credit score is not factored into the decision to grant pre-settlement funding. The strength of your case is what matters. So even if you have bad credit, you can still apply for and receive funding while waiting for your case to be resolved.
Other Cities we Service in Texas
LawsuitLoans.io provides funding throughout Texas. See more about our funding in other key Texas cities by visiting the pages below:
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!