Milwaukee, Wisconsin Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Lawsuit Loans in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
A lawsuit loan is an advance on a future legal settlement that provides the plaintiff with immediate financial relief. This type of finance is also known as non-recourse funding because if the plaintiff does not win their case, they are not required to repay the loan. If you have a pending legal case and are facing financial hardship, a lawsuit loan could be the perfect solution for you.
Let’s illustrate this with an example. Meet Philip – a resident of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Philip was involved in a car accident which resulted in personal injury. The aftermath of the accident placed immense financial strain on him as he could not work due to his injuries. Furthermore, his legal case was still in process and it was unclear when he would receive any settlement, if at all.
Philip decided to apply for a lawsuit loan to ease his financial burden in the meantime. He submitted his application online via our site. We reviewed his information, discussed his case with his attorney, and approved the request. Phillip was then provided with the funds he needed to manage his living expenses while waiting for the resolution of his case.
If you find yourself in a similar situation to Philip, don’t hesitate to contact us on our toll-free phone number (866) 594-1343, or apply directly on our website via our funding application.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Important Wisconsin Lawsuit Loan Information
A lawsuit loan can be a great help to plaintiffs who are waiting for the resolution of their case. It can provide necessary funding in times of need. Here’s some key data on lawsuit loans specifically in Wisconsin:
|Average loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Wisconsin||$14,248.33|
|Largest loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Wisconsin||$71,825.00|
|Average semi-annual rate in Wisconsin||21.7%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Wisconsin||$31,000.00|
|Wisconsin statute of limitations||3 Years; Chapter 893 Section 893.54|
|Wisconsin fault laws||Wisconsin is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
|Population in Madison, Wisconsin, 2020||577,222|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Case Types We Fund in Milwaukee
At LawsuitLoans.io, we provide pre-settlement funding in many different legal cases. This financial assistance can support plaintiffs while their case undergoes resolution. Here, we’ll cover the most common case types we fund in Milwaukee.
- Auto and Other Roadway Accidents: We offer funds for cases related to auto accidents. These cases typically involve one party failing to follow roadway rules and causing an accident.
- Premises Liability: Premises liability suits occur when a property owner fails to keep their property safe or doesn’t warn visitors of hazards. If you’re a victim, LawsuitLoans.io can help you with your financial needs until you receive your settlement.
- Medical Malpractice: Cases regarding medical malpractice involve medical errors or negligence by health care professionals. If you’ve suffered from such an incident, we can provide financial assistance while your case is handled.
- Labor Law Claims: Labor law claims revolve around disputes between employees and their employers, such as unpaid wages or workplace discrimation. LawsuitLoans.io offers funding to help these workers get through challenging times while awaiting the resolution of their case.
- Employment Claims: These cases can include severance package issues, wrongful termination allegations, and other disputes related to employment contracts. We are here to help you stand up for your rights without worrying about finances.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: Accidents resulting in personal injury belong to this category. Whether you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence or intentional actions, we can help support you financially during the legal process.
Remember, LawsuitLoans.io is always here to help you as you await the finality of your case. For more details, visit our website or call us at (866) 594-1343.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Am I Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan in Milwaukee?
If you’re wondering whether or not you are eligible to receive a lawsuit loan in Milwaukee, it’s important to be familiar with the primary eligibility criteria. Generally speaking, three main requirements must be met:
- You must have a valid legal claim pending. This means you have filed a lawsuit against an insurance company, a self-insured company, or a large public entity. Personal injury cases are a common type of suit that qualifies for this kind of funding.
- You must have a lawyer working on your case. It is crucial to know that pre-settlement funding companies work directly with your attorney, so representation is a requirement.
- You must be at least 18 years old. The law considers individuals under the age of 18 as minors and they are not legally allowed to enter into contracts such as a lawsuit loan agreement.
These are the standard requirements for pre-settlement lawsuit loan eligibility in Milwaukee. However, every case is different and additional factors may be taken into consideration.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Our Milwaukee Lawsuit Loan Process
If you are a plaintiff involved in a lawsuit and need funds while you wait for your case to resolve, LawsuitLoans.io is here to help. We provide lawsuit loans, also known as pre-settlement funding, to assist you in these tough times. The process of obtaining a lawsuit loan from our company is clear-cut and involves five main steps:
- Apply online: Use the provided link to access our LawsuitLoans.io funding application and submit your details.
- We contact your law firm: Our representative will get in touch with your law firm to gather more details related to your legal claim.
- We review your case: Our experts ensure to conduct a comprehensive yet swift review of your case to determine if you qualify for funding.
- You sign a contract: Once the review process confirms your eligibility, a funding agreement contract will be sent to you. Read, understand, and sign the agreement document before sending it back to us.
- You get funds: After the signed agreement is received by our team, we disburse the funds promptly, ensuring you can focus on getting the justice you deserve, rather than worrying about your financial situation.
Let’s illustrate this process with an example: If John, who is a victim of a workplace accident, decides to sue his employer but needs funds to cover his basic needs, he can apply to LawsuitLoans.io. After checking his information and contacting his law firm, we ascertain that his lawsuit has a fair chance of winning. We then send John an agreement detailing the determined amount and conditions of the lawsuit loan. After receiving the signed agreement from John, we deposit his loan amount directly to his account.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Lawsuit Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 to over $1,000,000. Depending on your case’s status, we can provide different amounts of funding. If your case is still in progress, we may be able to advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement. However, for settled cases, we can offer up to 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s consider an example: Let’s say you are a plaintiff in Milwaukee, and you’re involved in a car accident case with an estimated value of $100,000. The case is still not settled and will take some time. In such cases, medical providers typically receive approximately 1/3 of the settlement, and the attorney takes another 1/3. This leaves around $35,000 for the plaintiff. In this situation, we could provide an advance of around 25% of that amount, which would be about $8,250.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
How quickly can I get a pre-settlement lawsuit loan in Milwaukee?
If you are in the middle of a personal injury claim or any other legal case, you may be wondering how fast you can get a pre-settlement lawsuit loan. The answer is quite simple. Once you have filled out and submitted the application at LawsuitLoans.io funding application, the team at LawsuitLoans.io works swiftly to review your case.
The review process takes place within 24 hours of receiving your application. During this time, our team makes sure they understand all aspects of your case. This quick turnaround time is one of the many benefits of choosing LawsuitLoans.io for your pre-settlement funding needs.
This means that you could potentially receive funds on the same day or the next day following your application submission, assuming everything goes smoothly. However, please note that actual times may vary depending on the specifics of your case and banking procedures.
For example, if your application is filled out correctly and completely, and your case is straightforward with clear details, it increases the likelihood of faster approval. However, if there are complexities in your case that need further examination, it may take slightly longer.
In conclusion, LawsuitLoans.io is committed to providing quick and efficient services to assist individuals embroiled in legal cases. If you have any questions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us at (866) 594-1343 or via our website at LawsuitLoans.io.
Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
In evaluating the idea of pre-settlement funding, it is crucial to weigh both advantages and drawbacks.
Benefits of Pre-Settlement Funding
Pre-settlement funding offers vital benefits that make it an attractive option for many plaintiffs. These are some common pros:
- Financial Relief: You gain quick access to funds you may need for living expenses, medical bills, or any other financial needs you have while awaiting the resolution of your case.
- Early Access to Funds: Lawsuit loans provide the chance to obtain funds even before your case concludes. You do not have to wait for a court judgment or settlement to get financial help.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure: Having financial stability can prevent you from accepting lowball settlement offers. Without pressing financial concerns, you can afford to wait until fair compensation is offered.
- Non-recourse Nature: If you lose your case, you are typically not obligated to pay back the pre-settlement funding company. The risk is on the lender, not you.
Drawbacks of Pre-Settlement Funding
Although the benefits are significant, there are also important cons to consider:
- High Interest Rates: Pre-settlement funding tends to attract relatively high-interest rates compared to conventional lenders such as banks.
- Under-regulated Industry: Because some states do not regulate pre-settlement funding, borrowers should be cautious about potential predatory lending practices.
- Condition of Case: Generally, you must have a well-developed case with a high potential for winning. Moreover, you typically must have an attorney representing your case on a contingency basis to qualify for funding.
Making a well-informed decision involves careful consideration of these pros and cons in light of your specific circumstances. We recommend discussing this option with your attorney before proceeding.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Milwaukee Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs
As a resident of Milwaukee with a legal claim, you may have some questions about pre-settlement funding. Here are some common ones:
How much does it get a lawsuit loan?
The cost of lawsuit loans can vary significantly depending on the details of the case and the risk assessment conducted by the funding company. The specific terms will be outlined in your funding agreement. There is no charge to apply for funding and no obligation if you decide not to accept the funds offered.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
Pre-settlement funding qualification mainly depends on the merit of your case rather than your personal financial situation. To be qualified, you generally must be represented by an attorney, be involved in a pending case expected to settle in your favor, and be at least 18 years old.
If I have bad credit, can I still get pre-settlement funding in Wisconsin?
Yes, you can. Unlike traditional loans, lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io are based on the merit of your case, not your personal credit history. Therefore, your credit score will not affect your ability to obtain pre-settlement funding.
For more information about lawsuit loan qualifications or how to apply, you can visit LawsuitLoans.io or call them toll-free at (866) 594-1343.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!