Wisconsin Rideshare Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Rideshare Accident Loans in Wisconsin
A car accident loan, sometimes referred to as a rideshare accident loan, is a type of financing that provides financial relief to someone who has been involved in a car accident and is pursuing a claim. Specific to the state of Wisconsin, these loans are designed to help residents who have been involved in a rideshare accident and have initiated a legal case. The funds can be used to cover living expenses or other costs while waiting for a settlement or verdict.
What makes rideshare accident loans unique? They are non-recourse advances. This term means that if the plaintiff does not win their case, they are not obligated to repay the money. The repayment comes directly from the settlement or awarded amount once the case is won. Therefore, the risk involved for the plaintiff is significantly reduced.
In essence, you only need to pay back the loan if you win your case. It serves as a form of insurance, shielding your financial health during any lengthy legal process. However, keep in mind that while they offer immediate cash relief, these should be considered only after thoroughly understanding the terms and conditions laid out by the funding company.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Wisconsin
If you’ve been involved in a car accident in Wisconsin, a lawsuit loan can provide the financial support you need while your case is pending. This brief guide will provide you with some key data about auto accident loans in Wisconsin.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Wisconsin||$14,248.33|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Wisconsin||$71,825.00|
|Average interest rate in Wisconsin||21.7%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Wisconsin||$31,000.00|
|Wisconsin statute of limitations||3 Years; Chapter 893 Section 893.54|
|Wisconsin fault laws||Wisconsin is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Rideshare Accident Loan in Wisconsin?
If you’ve been involved in a rideshare accident, you may be wondering if you are eligible for a lawsuit loan to assist with your financial needs. These loans have certain eligibility criteria that must be met. Here’s a brief overview of these requirements.
Firstly, due to the high insurance policy associated with every rideshare accident claim, the main requirement is that you must have an attorney hired on a contingency basis. Simply put, you need to have legal representation that agrees to be paid only if you win your case. This ensures that there is a high likelihood of claim success, providing security for the lawsuit loan.
Secondly, you must be at least 18 years old. This legal age limit is set to ensure that you can enter into a contract and make legally-binding decisions about your case.
At LawsuitLoans.io, we fund claims arising from accidents involving any rideshare or delivery service. These services could include companies such as Uber, founded in March 2009; Lyft, started in June 2012; or DoorDash which began in January 2013. These are just a few examples; regardless of the rideshare company or delivery service involved in your accident, you may be eligible for funding.
For further details or to apply, please contact us via our toll free phone number (866) 594-1343 or by completing our online funding application found here.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Rideshare Accident Loan Process in Wisconsin
If you are a plaintiff in a rideshare accident case in Wisconsin, waiting for your case to settle could be a long and stressful process. It could become even more challenging if you are injured and need funds to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. That’s where LawsuitLoans.io comes in with our unique offering – rideshare accident loans.
This type of loan is a form of pre-settlement funding meant to help plaintiffs like you tide over financial difficulties while your case is still pending in court. Here’s a brief overview of how this process works:
- Apply online: Initiate the process by filling out an application on the LawsuitLoans.io funding application page.
- We contact your law firm: Once we receive your application, we get in touch with your law firm to get more details about your case.
- We review your case: Our legal experts thoroughly review your case before making a decision. The approval is based on the strength of your case, not your personal credit or work history.
- You sign a contract: If your case is approved, we send over a contract for you to sign. This contract clearly details the terms and conditions of the loan.
- You get funds: Upon signing the contract, you receive the agreed funds to cover your immediate expenses.
Let’s illustrate this process with an example. John was injured in a rideshare accident and sued the rideshare company for negligence. However, the lawsuit was taking longer than expected. While waiting for his case to resolve, John applied for a rideshare accident loan with LawsuitLoans.io. We reviewed his case, approved it based on its strength, and quickly released the funds he needed.
This way, lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io helped John manage his finances during a challenging time. If you’re in a similar situation, don’t hesitate to contact us or call our toll-free number (866) 594-1343.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
How Much Money Can I Get From my Rideshare Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 up to over $1,000,000. If your case is still in progress, we can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected share of the settlement. For cases that have already settled, we can offer 50% of your expected settlement share.
Let’s look at an example. Consider a plaintiff from Wisconsin who was involved in a rideshare accident. Their claim is estimated to be worth $500,000, but the case is still not settled and will take some time to conclude. As a general rule, medical providers receive about one third of the settlement, and the attorney also gets one third. This leaves the plaintiff with approximately $170,000.
With this amount, LawsuitLoans.io can advance roughly 25% of that sum, or $42,500.
Major Cities we Serve in Wisconsin
LawsuitLoans.io proudly serves all residents of Wisconsin, including those in the ten most populous cities. We extend our services nationwide, maintaining our commitment to provide funding for plaintiffs who need it while they wait for their legal case resolution.
- Milwaukee: Known as the largest city in Wisconsin, applicants from Milwaukee can apply and count on us.
- Madison: As the capital city, any residents undergoing a lawsuit can seek our assistance.
- Green Bay: In this historic city, residents can expect LawsuitLoans.io to provide necessary legal funding.
- Kenosha: We provide well-tailored lawsuit loans to Kenosha city inhabitants.
- Racine: Racine citizens can depend on us for hassle-free and swift funding.
- Appleton: Our support extends to the residents of Appleton for their legal funding requirements.
- Waukesha: Based in Waukesha or in a lawsuit process here? We’re here to help.
- Oshkosh: We take care of your legal funding needs even in Oshkosh city.
- Eau Claire: Our services are also reachable to residents of Eau Claire.
- Janesville: In Janesville, we ensure that your personal injury and other legal claims are catered through our assistance.
No matter where you hail from in Wisconsin or across the country, LawsuitLoans.io is here to provide help when you need it most. Reach out to us anytime via our toll free number (866) 594-1343 or complete an application through our LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Wisconsin
At LawsuitLoans.io, we provide funding for almost any type of roadway accident in Wisconsin. This includes:
- Bicycle Accident Loans: If you’re a cyclist who got in an accident, we can help with the finances.
- Car Accident Loans: Are you involved in a car accident? We have funds for you.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans: Involved in a commercial vehicle accident? You can apply for our loans.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans: For those involved in a government vehicle accident, we offer specific loans.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans: Motorcycle accidents can be severe. We offer financial support.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans: If you got hurt as a pedestrian, find help here.
- Rideshare Accident Loans: We cater specifically to rideshare accident victims too.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans: Semi-truck accidents are awful. Let us assist with the money.
Wisconsin Rideshare Accident Funding FAQs
If you’re a Wisconsin resident who’s been involved in a rideshare accident, you may have several questions regarding lawsuit loans. Here are some common questions and answers:
How much does it cost to get a rideshare accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of getting a lawsuit loan can vary, but at LawsuitLoans.io, we work hard to provide the most affordable rates. There are no upfront fees or out-of-pocket costs. You only pay us back if you win your case.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my rideshare accident case?
To qualify for a lawsuit loan with LawsuitLoans.io, you must have a valid legal claim against a rideshare company, like Uber or Lyft, and be represented by an attorney. We base our approval on the strength of your case, not your credit score.
Can you get a loan on a rideshare accident settlement?
Yes, you can get a loan on a rideshare accident settlement with LawsuitLoans.io. This allows you to access funds while your legal case is still resolving, helping you manage your finances during this challenging time.