Wisconsin Car Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Car Accident Loans in Wisconsin
Car accident loans are a type of legal funding provided to plaintiffs who have filed a case due to an accident. Referred to as a ‘loan’, this is a bit of a misnomer. In fact, these are non-recourse advances on a potential future car accident settlement.
Non-recourse means that if the plaintiff does not win their case, they owe nothing back to the funding company. Hence, the financial risk falls primarily onto the lender, not the borrower – a key factor differentiating these lawsuit loans from traditional loans.
Let’s paint a clear picture with an example. If you are involved in a car accident and are going through a legal case, these loans can help tide you over. You may have medical bills piling up, car damages to pay for, or even lose wages due to an inability to work. It’s in these types of situations that a car accident loan becomes a lifeline, helping you manage your finances as you wait for the rightful settlement.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Wisconsin
If you have been in a car accident and are waiting on your legal case to resolve, a pre-settlement loan could be a good option. Let’s take a look at some key information about these types of loans in Wisconsin.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Wisconsin
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Wisconsin
|Average interest rate in Wisconsin
|Median personal injury verdict in Wisconsin
|Wisconsin statute of limitations
|3 Years; Chapter 893 Section 893.54
|Wisconsin fault laws
|Wisconsin is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Car Accident Loan in Wisconsin?
Receiving financial assistance while awaiting legal case resolution can be a big relief. You might be wondering about your eligibility for a car accident loan in Wisconsin. The primary criteria are straightforward.
- First, you need to have a valid legal claim against an insurance company or a company that is self-insured.
- Second, you should have an attorney working for you on a contingency basis. This means that the lawyer only receives payment if you win your case or reach a settlement.
- Lastly, and simply, you must be 18 years or older. In other words, you must be considered a legal adult.
These guidelines aim to ensure that the lawsuit funding is provided to those who genuinely need it and have a solid legal stand to recover after the conclusion of their case. If you meet these criteria, a car accident loan could be within your reach.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Car Accident Loan Process in Wisconsin
If you’ve been a victim of a car accident in Wisconsin, you might be eligible for a lawsuit loan. Let’s dive into how the process works. There are five main steps involved:
- Apply online: Begin by visiting LawsuitLoans.io funding application on our website.
- We contact your law firm: After your application, we get in touch with your law firm to discuss your case.
- We review your case: Our team carefully reviews your case’s details to determine if you qualify for a loan.
- You sign a contract: If approved, you would sign a contract that outlines the terms of the loan.
- You get funds: Once everything is finalized, the funds will be transferred to your account.
Now, let’s consider an example. Imagine you’re a plaintiff named John, who has been injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence. Here’s how John would go through the process:
- John applies online at LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
- We reach out to John’s law firm to get more information about his case.
- After reviewing his case and determining he meets the requirements, we approve him for a lawsuit loan.
- John signs a contract that explains how the loan will work.
- The funds are then sent to John’s bank account, providing him financial help while his case goes on.
This is a basic outline of how a lawsuit loan could provide immediate financial assistance during a trying time. If you have any questions or want more info, don’t hesitate to call our toll free number (866) 594-1343.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Wisconsin
At LawsuitLoans.io, we fund almost any type of roadway accident in Wisconsin. Here’s a short list of specific types of accidents we cover:
- Bicycle Accident Loans: We provide funding to plaintiffs involved in bicycle accidents.
- Car Accident Loans: If you’re involved in a car accident, we can support you with necessary funds.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans: LawsuitLoans.io offers funding for commercial vehicle accidents.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans: Should your case involve a government vehicle, we’re here to fund it.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans: Funding is also available for those involved in motorcycle accidents.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans: Pedestrians involved in accidents can rely on our funding services.
- Rideshare Accident Loans: We cater to plaintiffs facing legal battles due to rideshare accidents.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans: Even severe cases like semi-truck accidents are funded by us.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Car Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans provided by LawsuitLoans.io can help plaintiffs fund their expenses while awaiting court resolutions. The loan amount can range anywhere from $500 to over $1,000,000. The loan limit is determined by the expected portion of the settlement. For an ongoing case, we can advance a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement. When the case is settled, we can provide up to half of your expected portion of the settlement.
For example, consider the case of a Wisconsin plaintiff involved in a car accident, where the estimated case value is $50,000. As the case is still in progress, it will not settle for a while. Medical providers generally receive about a third of the settlement, and the attorney receives another third. This leaves approximately $17,000 for the plaintiff. In such a scenario, we can advance around 25% of the plaintiff’s portion, equaling roughly $4,250.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Major Cities we Serve in Wisconsin
LawsuitLoans.io is proud to provide lawsuit funding services not just nationwide, but also to residents in the top 10 major cities in Wisconsin. These cities have been ranked by population size. They are:
- Green Bay
- Eau Claire
Remember, no matter which city in Wisconsin you reside in, LawsuitLoans.io has got you covered. We are equally committed to providing pre-settlement funding support to all our clients across the country. Feel free to reach out to us any time at (866) 594-1343 or apply online at our funding application page.
Wisconsin Car Accident Funding FAQs
This section answers some frequently asked questions (FAQs) by Wisconsin residents about car accident funding through LawsuitLoans.io.
How much does it cost to get a car accident lawsuit loan?
A car accident lawsuit loan cost varies from case to case. The loan amount depends on different factors. These can include the strength of the legal claim and the expected settlement amount. Please contact us at (866) 594-1343 or apply online through our LawsuitLoans.io funding application for specific details related to your case.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my car accident case?
To qualify for a lawsuit loan, you need to have a valid personal injury claim arising from a car accident. The claim must be pending in court or under negotiation with insurance companies. In addition, you need a lawyer to represent you in your case. You can contact us to find out if you qualify.
Can you get a loan on a car accident settlement?
Yes, you can. LawsuitLoans.io provides loans to plaintiffs waiting for their car accident settlements. This pre-settlement financing helps cover your daily expenses while waiting for your deserved compensation. Please visit our website or call us for more details.