Wyoming Pedestrian Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Pedestrian Accident Loans in Wyoming
A pedestrian accident loan is a non-recourse funding option available to plaintiffs who have been injured in car accidents while they were pedestrians. Non-recourse means that these funds are provided as an advance against the potential settlement of your case. In simpler terms, it’s a loan that only needs to be repaid if you win your case.
Getting into a pedestrian accident can often lead to immediate medical costs, loss of work, and other unforeseen expenses. Waiting for a lawsuit to settle can take a long time, sometimes years. This is where a pedestrian accident loan can provide much-needed relief.
LawsuitLoans.io offers this type of pre-settlement funding in Wyoming. The process is simple: you apply for the loan, we review your case, and if approved, you receive the funds while your case proceeds through the legal system.
The biggest benefit? If your case doesn’t succeed, you owe us nothing. That’s right. If you do not win your lawsuit, then you don’t have to repay the loan. This financial safety net can offer peace of mind during an already stressful time.
Want to know more or apply? Visit our LawsuitLoans.io funding application or call us at (866) 594-1343.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Wyoming
This section focuses on crucial details about car accident loans in Wyoming. Please refer to the table below for comprehensive information on loan amounts, interest rates, and relevant state laws.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Wyoming||$3,125.00|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Wyoming||$3,125.00|
|Average interest rate in Wyoming||20.0%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Wyoming||$31,000.00|
|Wyoming statute of limitations||4 Years; Title 1 Ch. 3 Section 1-3-105|
|Wyoming fault laws||Wyoming is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Pedestrian Accident Loan in Wyoming?
If you have been involved in a pedestrian accident in Wyoming and are inquisitive to know about the eligibility criteria for a lawsuit loan, here’s the requisite information you need. The main criteria to qualify for such loans include:
- A valid legal claim: You must be a plaintiff with a legitimate legal claim against an insurance company or a self-insured organization.
- Hiring an attorney on a contingency basis: Another critical requirement is that you have hired an attorney or law firm to represent you on a contingency basis. This means your attorney gets paid only if you win your case.
- Being of legal age: Lastly, you must be at least 18 years old according to Wyoming law, confirming you are legally eligible to enter into a contract.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Pedestrian Accident Loan Process in Wyoming
If you’re a pedestrian who’s been injured in an accident in Wyoming, you may be eligible for a lawsuit loan. Lawsuit loans are a type of funding designed to help plaintiffs with personal injury cases. They can provide financial relief while you wait for your case to be resolved. Here’s a simple overview of how the process works:
- Apply online: Fill out an application at LawsuitLoans.io.
- We contact your law firm: After you apply, we’ll reach out to your law firm for more information about your case.
- We review your case: Our team will review the details of your case to determine if you’re eligible for a lawsuit loan.
- You sign a contract: If you’re approved, you’ll sign a contract agreeing to the terms of the loan.
- You get funds: Once everything is in order, we’ll send the funds to you.
For instance, let’s talk about Jane. Jane was walking to her car when a speeding driver hit her. She cracked a few ribs and had a severe concussion. Unable to work, she had no way to pay her bills. Her attorney told her it might take months, even years, to settle her case. Desperate for help, Jane found LawsuitLoans.io. She filled out an application online, and soon enough, we were discussing her case with her attorney. With LawsuitLoans.io, Jane was able to receive funds much quicker than waiting for the legal case to close. She used the money to pay her medical bills and daily living expenses until her case was resolved.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Types of Pedestrian Accident Claims in Wyoming
When traveling on foot, pedestrians are at a distinct disadvantage. They are exposed to various risk factors such as reckless drivers and poor road conditions. In Wyoming, common types of pedestrian accidents include:
- Hit-and-run incidents: This happens when a driver flees the scene without stopping after causing an accident.
- Rear-End Collisions: Sometimes, drivers fail to notice pedestrians while reversing their vehicles resulting in a rear-end collision.
- Intersection Accidents: These occur mostly in city settings where traffic is dense, and drivers attempt to rush through just-prevented signals, hitting pedestrians in the process.
In Wyoming, the fault laws may impact your chance of success in a lawsuit. The state follows a modified comparative negligence rule, meaning if you’re found to be partly at fault, your compensation could be reduced proportionally. However, if you’re found more than 50% at fault, you may not receive any compensation.
The specific circumstances of your accident can significantly affect your case. Thus, it is essential to get legal advice where needed. Call LawsuitLoans.io at (866) 594-1343 or apply for your legal funding directly through our online application.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Pedestrian Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still in progress. For settled cases, we can offer 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s take an example. If a plaintiff in Wyoming has a pedestrian accident case with a $300,000 estimated value. The case is still in progress and will not settle for some time. As a general rule of thumb, medical providers get paid around 1/3 of the settlement, the attorney gets another 1/3 of the settlement and as a result, the plaintiff would receive around $100,000. We can advance approximately 25% of that amount or $25,000.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Wyoming
We fund almost any type of roadway accident in Wyoming, including but not limited to the following:
- Bicycle Accident Loans – We can provide funding if you’re involved in a bicycle accident and waiting for your legal case to resolve.
- Car Accident Loans – If your case involves a car accident, you can apply for pre-settlement funding with LawsuitLoans.io.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans – Commercial vehicle accidents can be complex. You can lean on us for financial support during this tough time.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans – Even when you’re facing off against the government in a vehicle accident case, we’ve got your back.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans – Involved in a motorcycle accident? Apply for a pre-settlement loan to keep you financially stable while your case is being resolved.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans – Pedestrian accidents can bring about heavy costs. Get some relief with our funding options.
- Rideshare Accident Loans – If you’ve been in a rideshare accident such as Uber or Lyft, we can provide the funds you need while you wait for your case to settle.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans – Semi-Truck accidents are serious and often involve long-haul cases. Let us provide the financial support you require during this period.
Major Cities we Serve in Wyoming
LawsuitLoans.io proudly provides lawsuit funding for residents not just in Wyoming, but all around the United States. That being said, here are the top ten cities in Wyoming, listed by population:
- Rock Springs
- Green River
Remember, these are just the top ten – LawsuitLoans.io is happy to assist plaintiffs pursuing legal claims in any city across the state and nation. We offer funding solutions to help you during your legal battles. Contact LawsuitLoans.io at (866) 594-1343 or access our online application at LawsuitLoans.io funding application to get started on your lawsuit loan process.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Wyoming Pedestrian Accident Funding FAQs
Accidents can occur anytime, anywhere, resulting in substantial consequences and losses. For victims of pedestrian accidents in Wyoming, obtaining a lawsuit loan could make a significant difference while they wait for a settlement. If you are one such victim, here are some frequent questions you might have about pedestrian accident lawsuit loans in Wyoming.
How much does it cost to get a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan?
The cost for a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan varies greatly. Factors such as the case strength, predicted settlement amount, and length of time before settlement are considered when deciding the loan amount. Rest assured, at LawsuitLoans.io, we offer very competitive rates. For a detailed explanation based on your specific situation, please reach out to us at (866) 594-1343 or visit our funding application page.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my pedestrian accident case?
Yes, if you have a pending pedestrian accident lawsuit case and are represented by an attorney, you may qualify for a lawsuit loan. Our team at LawsuitLoans.io will work closely with you and evaluate the merits of your case to determine the loan amount you can be pre-approved for.
Can you get a loan on a pedestrian accident settlement?
Absolutely. LawsuitLoans.io provides pre-settlement funding or ‘loans’ against the estimated future proceeds of your pedestrian accident lawsuit. Remember, this isn’t a traditional loan; you only pay us back if you win your case or achieve a settlement.