Wyoming Rideshare Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Rideshare Accident Loans in Wyoming
A car accident loan, often referred to as a lawsuit loan, is a cash advance given to plaintiffs who are involved in ongoing legal cases. This advance provides needed funds for individuals before they receive their settlement. For instance, a rideshare accident in Wyoming might leave you with hefty medical bills, loss of income and more. You file a lawsuit, but lawsuits can take months, even years, to reach a resolution.
That’s where car accident loans come into play. These are non-recourse advances, meaning if you don’t win your lawsuit, you don’t need to pay back the advance. They are calculated based on your potential settlement amount. Legal funding companies like LawsuitLoans.io provide these advances to help plaintiffs manage expenses while they are waiting for their lawsuit to resolve.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Wyoming
In Wyoming, car accident loans give plaintiffs an advanced sum of money to provide financial support while they wait for their legal case to resolve. They offer a lifeline to individuals facing potential financial strain due to pending litigation associated with a car accident. The following table provides key information regarding car accident loans in Wyoming.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Wyoming||$3,125.00|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Wyoming||$3,125.00|
|Average interest rate in Wyoming||20.0%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Wyoming||$31,000.00|
|Wyoming statute of limitations||4 Years; Title 1 Ch. 3 Section 1-3-105|
|Wyoming fault laws||Wyoming is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Rideshare Accident Loan in Wyoming?
If you’ve been involved in a rideshare accident and are waiting for your lawsuit to conclude, you might be wondering what the criteria is for becoming eligible for a car accident lawsuit loan in Wyoming. The main criteria is straightforward: you need to have hired an attorney based on a contingency agreement and you must be at least 18 years old.
As a leading pre-settlement funding company, LawsuitLoans.io can provide financial aid to plaintiffs with claims arising from accidents involving any rideshare company or delivery service. This includes but is not limited to companies such as:
- Uber: Founded in 2009, it offers services including peer-to-peer ridesharing, ride service hailing, and a food delivery platform.
- Lyft: Established in 2012, Lyft provides users with multimodal transportation options through a mobile application.
- Postmates: Started in 2011, Postmates is a leader in enabling anyone to have nearly anything delivered on-demand.
High insurance policies are usually involved in each rideshare accident claim, which makes the applicants of these claims prime candidates for lawsuit loans. This funding can help ease the financial burden while you wait for your legal case to be resolved.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Rideshare Accident Loan Process in Wyoming
If you’ve been injured in a rideshare accident in Wyoming and are waiting for your lawsuit to resolve, you might be feeling financial strain. Fortunately, LawsuitLoans.io offers a solution: Rideshare accident loans. This type of pre-settlement funding can help cover your living expenses while your legal case is proceeding. Here’s how the process works:
- Apply online: To get started, fill out our online application.
- We contact your law firm: After you apply, we’ll reach out to your lawyer to discuss your case details.
- We review your case: Our team experts will thoroughly review your case, including your injury and the circumstances of the accident.
- You sign a contract: Once your case is approved, we’ll send a contract for you and your attorney to sign.
- You get funds: After the contract is returned, you’ll receive your lawsuit loan funds which can be used for medical bills, living expenses, or whatever else you need.
Let’s consider a hypothetical situation. Imagine a plaintiff, John, was badly hurt in a rideshare accident in Cheyenne. He’s now unable to work and struggling to pay his bills. After applying for a loan with LawsuitLoans.io, our team contacts John’s law firm, reviews his case, and approves him for a loan. John and his attorney sign our contract, and the funds are swiftly sent to him. Now, he can focus on recovery instead of worrying about finances.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
How Much Money Can I Get From my Rideshare Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 to over $1,000,000. If your case is ongoing, we can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement. For settled cases, we can offer up to 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s take a look at an example to illustrate this. Suppose a plaintiff in Wyoming was involved in a rideshare accident and his claim has an estimated value of $500,000. However, the case will not be settled for some time. As it typically happens, medical providers get paid around 1/3 of the settlement, the attorney gets another 1/3, leaving about $170,000 for the plaintiff. In this scenario, LawsuitLoans.io can advance up to 25% of that amount, which is approximately $42,500.
Major Cities we Serve in Wyoming
We at LawsuitLoans.io strive to be of service to all who are seeking financial assistance in the midst of ongoing lawsuits. We provide funds not just to clients across the country, but within Wyoming too. Here’s a list of the top 10 cities in Wyoming by population that we serve.
- Rock Springs
- Green River
If you reside in any of these cities, or anywhere in Wyoming, feel free to call us at (866) 594-1343 or apply for funding through our funding application. We look forward to being able to assist you in your time of need.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Wyoming
In Wyoming, we fund almost any type of roadway accident claims. You can learn more about these ways to get funds by exploring the following types:
- Bicycle Accident Loans – We provide funds to those involved in bicycle accidents pending their lawsuit settlement.
- Car Accident Loans – Car accident victims can avail of our funding while they wait for the final resolution of their case.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans – Commercial vehicle accident plaintiffs can receive funding from us during their legal battle.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans – We extend financial support to those with pending cases against government vehicles.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans – Motorcycle accident victims can apply for our funding to help sustain them in their suing process.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans – Pedestrians hurt in accidents can be beneficiaries of our lawsuit loans as well.
- Rideshare Accident Loans – Rideshare incident victims can apply for our funding to support them while they await their lawsuits’ conclusion.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans – Those involved in semi-truck accidents can also benefit from our financial assistance during their legal proceedings.
Wyoming Rideshare Accident Funding FAQs
In this section, we’ll answer some frequently asked questions for Wyoming residents. This information is specifically related to rideshare accident lawsuit funding.
How much does it cost to get a rideshare accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of a rideshare accident lawsuit loan can vary. It depends on factors such as the nature of your case and the anticipated settlement amount. To get more accurate information, reach out to our team at LawsuitLoans.io or complete our funding application.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my rideshare accident case?
Qualification for a lawsuit loan depends on the details of your case. If you’re a plaintiff in a pending case or have an attorney representing you, you might qualify. However, each case is unique. To find out if you’re eligible, contact us at LawsuitLoans.io or fill out our online funding application.
Can you get a loan on a rideshare accident settlement?
Yes, it’s possible to get a loan on a rideshare accident settlement. This type of funding helps you manage your finances while awaiting the resolution of your case. For more details, please reach out to our team at LawsuitLoans.io or apply using our funding application form.