Delaware Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What are Lawsuit Loans in Delaware?
Presettlement lawsuit loans in Delaware are financial agreements where a lending company provides a cash advance to a plaintiff involved in a pending lawsuit. The loan is repaid from the settlement or judgment award. If the plaintiff loses the case, they typically do not have to repay the loan. These loans can help plaintiffs in Delaware manage their living expenses while waiting for their case to be resolved. It’s important to note that these are not traditional loans, but rather a form of non-recourse funding.
|Average Loan Amount by LawsuitLoans.io||$3,755|
|Largest Loan Amount by LawsuitLoans.io||$8,425|
|Average Rate Per 6 Months||20.6%|
|Median Personal Injury Verdict in Delaware||$31,000|
|Statute of Limitations||2 Years; Title 18 Delaware Code Title 10 Section 8101|
|Fault Laws||Delaware follows the “Modified Comparative Fault with 51% Bar,” preventing a plaintiff from recovering if they are 51% or more at fault, but they can still recover damages if their fault is 50% or less.|
Am I eligible for a lawsuit loan in Delaware?
Eligibility for a lawsuit loan in Delaware depends on several factors. First, you must be involved in a pending lawsuit or legal claim. This could be a personal injury case, a workers’ compensation claim, or any other type of lawsuit where you expect to receive a settlement or award. Second, you must have a lawyer representing you in your case. Most lawsuit loan companies will not work with individuals who are representing themselves. Finally, the company will evaluate the strength of your case and your potential settlement amount to determine if you are a good candidate for a loan. It’s important to note that lawsuit loans are not available in all states, but they are legal and available in Delaware.
You may be eligible for pre-settlement funding in Delaware if you meet the following requirements:
- You must have a claim against someone for personal injuries, workplace accidents, employment claims, or mass tort litigation in Delaware.
- You have an attorney representing you.
- Your attorney filed a lawsuit to pursue the claim.
- You anticipate a settlement in your favor for monetary damages.
- The person being sued has insurance coverage to pay your claim.
Most Common Case Funded: Auto or Roadway Accident
Other types of cases funded in Delaware encompass a range of scenarios:
- Auto accidents, including injuries to pedestrians and bicycle riders.
- Workplace accidents, including construction accidents and claims by injured railroad workers under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA).
- Premises liability claims, such as slip-and-fall accidents or other mishaps caused by the failure of owners to maintain their property.
- Accidents caused by defective products.
- Medical malpractice claims.
- Mass tort claims and other types of class action lawsuits.
- Employment cases, including construction accidents and wrongful termination, and discrimination.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Our Delaware Lawsuit Loan Process
When you need financial support during your legal battle in Delaware, Lawsuit Loans is here for you. Our process is designed to be effortless, allowing you to focus on your case. Here’s how lawsuit loans work in Delaware:
1. Apply Online or Call Us
Kickstart the process by applying online or calling our toll-free number at (866) 594-1343. It only takes minutes to submit your application.
2. Fast Case Review
Our team promptly contacts your law firm to gather essential case details. Rest assured, we aim to complete the review in just a few hours.
3. Rapid Funding
Once your case is approved, you and your attorney sign the funding contract, and you receive the cash you need within hours.
How much money can I get from my lawsuit loan?Experience the flexible and tailored funding solutions offered by LawsuitLoans.io. As a premier provider of pre-settlement funding, we empower plaintiffs with a diverse range of options to address their financial needs during the litigation process. Our seamless process prioritizes your peace of mind, ensuring that your legal journey is supported every step of the way. LawsuitLoans.io offers funding between $500 and $1,000,000+, with pre-settlement advances up to 15% of your case’s value. Settled cases open the door to larger advances.
How can I use my lawsuit loan money in Delaware?
In Delaware, you can use your lawsuit loan money to cover any personal expenses. This includes rent or mortgage payments, medical bills, daily living expenses, legal fees, and even car payments. The money is given to you in a lump sum, and you have the freedom to use it as you see fit.
Why Choose Our Lawsuit Loans:
- Financial Flexibility: Access funds ranging from $500 to over $1,000,000 to cater to your specific needs.
- Personal Expenses: Cover medical bills, living costs, or even make substantial purchases that were otherwise unattainable.
- No Case-Related Expenses: Funds cannot be used for legal fees or case-related expenses.
- Tailored Support: Lawsuit Loans offers strategic advances of up to 15% of your case’s value for pre-settlement situations and up to 50% for settled cases.
- Apply with Ease: Our straightforward application process puts the funds you need within reach.
Pros and Cons of Presettlement Funding in Delaware
- Financial Relief: Pre-settlement funding provides much-needed financial support during legal proceedings, helping cover expenses when income is affected by personal injuries.
- Early Access to Funds: You can receive upfront cash to address immediate bills and living expenses before your personal injury case settles.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure: With litigation funding, you have the time to pursue a larger settlement without feeling compelled to settle early for a lower amount.
- Non-Recourse Nature: Pre-settlement loans are non-recourse, meaning you won’t have to repay the loan if you do not win your case, offering peace of mind during the legal process.
- Higher Interest Rates: Pre-settlement funding comes with a higher interest rate than most loans. This is because you do not have to pay back the loan if you lose your case.
- Legal Consultation Required: Consult with your lawyer before proceeding with the funding application.
- Additional Paperwork: Complete a preliminary application with basic contact and case information. No application fee or credit check is involved.
Major Cities We Fund in Delaware
Apply now to get the financial support you need in these major cities.
Delaware Lawsuit Loan Regulations
Delaware does not have specific regulations for lawsuit loans. However, lawsuit loan companies must comply with general lending and usury laws. It’s recommended to consult with a legal advisor before entering into a lawsuit loan agreement to understand potential risks and obligations.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Presettlement Funding FAQs
1. How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
The cost of a lawsuit loan in Delaware can vary greatly depending on the specifics of the case and the lending company, but generally, interest rates can range from 2% to 4% per month.
2. Who qualifies for lawsuit loans?
In Delaware, a person who has filed a lawsuit and is represented by an attorney can qualify for a lawsuit loan. The lawsuit must also have a reasonable chance of success.
3. How big of a lawsuit loan can I get?
The size of a lawsuit loan you can get in Delaware depends on the specifics of your case, including the estimated settlement amount, but it can range from $500 to $2,500,000.