Dover, Delaware Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Lawsuit Loans in Dover, Delaware
Lawsuit loans often provide a financial lifeline to injured victims waiting for their legal cases to resolve. Essentially, they are non-recourse advances on your potential future legal settlement. In other words, this is money supplied to you now that will be paid back from your case’s proceeds when it is resolved.
Let’s consider a hypothetical scenario involving ‘Raymond’, a Dover resident. Raymond was unfortunately involved in a car accident and got severely injured. He has initiated a personal injury case against the at-fault party, but it can take a while until his case settles. In the meantime, Raymond’s bills are piling up. Here is where a lawsuit loan can help.
Raymond applies for a lawsuit loan through our funding application. Once approved, he receives an advance on his potential settlement. This immediate cash infusion helps Raymond handle his bills and living expenses. Best of all, since this is a non-recourse loan, if Raymond doesn’t win his case, he doesn’t owe us anything.
Lawsuit loans, therefore, serve as a beneficial financial cushion for people like Raymond while they wait for their legal proceedings to conclude.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Important Delaware Lawsuit Loan Information
Lawsuit loans can be an invaluable resource when navigating a personal injury claim. It’s important to have all the necessary information to make informed decisions. Here are some significant data regarding lawsuit loans in Delaware:
|Average loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Delaware||$3,754.50|
|Largest loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Delaware||$8,425.00|
|Average semi-annual rate in Delaware||20.6%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Delaware||$31,000.00|
|Delaware statute of limitations||2 Years; Title 18 Delaware Code Title 10 Section 8101|
|Delaware fault laws||Delaware is a “no-fault” state, but also allows for “at-fault” claims, meaning your own insurance may cover your losses.|
|Dover population, 2020||39,403|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Case Types We Fund in Dover
At LawsuitLoans.io, we offer lawsuit funding for a wide range of case types including:
- Auto and Other Roadway Accidents: Many of our clients are involved in cases resulting from auto and other roadway accidents. These include motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, and others that happen on the roads.
- Premises Liability: Premises liability cases concern injuries that occur due to unsafe conditions on someone’s property. This could include slip and fall accidents, negligent security, elevator accidents and more.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice cases involve lawsuits against doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other healthcare providers who fail to provide the standard of care required in the medical field which results in injury or death.
- Labor Law Claims: Labor law claims include lawsuits related to workplace conditions and worker’s rights. This includes overtime wage disputes, workplace discrimination, workers’ compensation claims and the like.
- Employment Claims: Employment claims cases involve disputes between employers and employees regarding wrongful termination, harassment, job discrimination and similar issues.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: There are many other personal injury claim types that we fund, each dependent on different situations and causes. These can include product liability cases, assault and battery cases and more.
Each case type comes with its own unique set of circumstances and challenges. At LawsuitLoans.io, we understand these differences and are equipped to provide pre-settlement funding in all such scenarios.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Am I Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan in Dover?
Lawsuit loans are indispensable resources for plaintiffs waiting for the resolution of their legal cases. However, not everyone can secure this type of funding. There are specific eligibility criteria that each applicant should meet. Here’s what LawsuitLoans.io primarily looks at to determine your eligibility for a lawsuit loan:
- A Valid Legal Claim: The first requirement to be potentially eligible for a lawsuit loan in Dover is to have a valid legal claim. This may include claims against an insurance company, a self-insured company, or large public entities.
- Hiring an Attorney: At LawsuitLoans.io, we believe that having skilled legal representation improves your chances of winning your case. Thus, applicants must work with an attorney to qualify for a lawsuit loan.
- Legal Age: Finally, all applicants must be of legal age, which is 18 in most jurisdictions, including Dover.
If you meet these basic requirements, you may be on your way to securing a lawsuit loan with LawsuitLoans.io.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Our Dover Lawsuit Loan Process
Understanding how lawsuit loans work is crucial to grasp the convenience they bring. Here at LawsuitLoans.io, we’ve broken down this entire process into five easy steps:
- Apply online: Begin your application by going to the LawsuitLoans.io funding application. Our application process is fast and simple and should take only a few minutes.
- We contact your law firm: Once we receive your application, our team will reach out to your law firm for more details about your case. This will aid us in understanding the strength of your lawsuit.
- We review your case: With all the necessary information at hand, our expert underwriting team analyses your case. We consider various factors like the potential recovery amount, defendant’s liability etc. The goal here is to assess the risk factor of the lawsuit.
- You sign a contract: If your case gets greenlit for funding, you’ll be presented with a funding agreement. Look it over, understand its terms efficiently and once you’re ready, sign the contract.
- You get funds: After the contract is signed, funds are sent to you either by wire transfer or check, depending on your preference. With lawsuit loans, it can be as quick as one business day!
To better illustrate, let’s go through an example:
Consider a plaintiff named Tom who has filed a personal injury lawsuit but is facing financial difficulties. He applies at LawsuitLoans.io for a lawsuit loan. After his lawyer provides the necessary information about his case, our team reviews it. Given that the case is strong and has a good recovery potential, we approve his application. Tom then signs the contract and receives his funds quickly, easing his financial stress. That’s how easy getting a lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io can be!
How Much Money Can I Get From my Lawsuit Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still in progress. For settled cases, we can offer 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s consider an example. Suppose you are a plaintiff in Dover involved in a car accident case with an estimated value of $100,000. Your case is still in progress and won’t be settled for some time. Normally, medical providers would get paid around 1/3 of the settlement, which amounts to approximately $33,333, while the attorney gets another $33,333. This leaves about $33,334 for you, the plaintiff.
With LawsuitLoans.io, we can advance around 25% of that amount, which is roughly $8,333. Therefore, through lawsuit loan financing, you can use this money to manage your expenses while waiting for your legal case to resolve.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
How quickly can I get a pre-settlement lawsuit loan in Dover?
Plaintiffs often wonder how long it will take to receive funding after submitting their application. At LawsuitLoans.io, we understand that when you’re facing legal challenges, every moment counts. We strive to make our process as quick and seamless as possible.
Once you submit your application, our team immediately begins reviewing your case. We examine the details of your claim and calculate any potential risks or rewards. This step helps us determine if we can provide you with a pre-settlement loan.
The good news is that this review process typically takes just 24 hours. That’s right – within a day of submitting your application, you could hear back from our team with a decision regarding your loan. This speed helps alleviate financial stress for plaintiffs as they navigate their legal battles.
To illustrate this, imagine you are a car accident victim seeking compensation for your injuries. After reaching out to us, you submit your application on Monday morning. By Tuesday morning, our team has reviewed your case and made a decision about your pre-settlement loan. It’s as simple and quick as that.
Remember, our primary goal is to provide funds promptly to those who need it most. So, if you find yourself in the midst of legal proceedings in Dover and need financial assistance, apply to LawsuitLoans.io today.
Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding in Dover, Delaware
Pre-settlement funding offers invaluable support to plaintiffs who find themselves strapped for cash during a long, drawn-out personal injury lawsuit. Nevertheless, it also comes with its own set of drawbacks. The following are the pros and cons of lawsuit loans.
Benefits of Pre-Settlement Funding
- Financial Relief: One of the main benefits is the immediate financial relief it provides. This allows plaintiffs to handle their living expenses without stress while awaiting the outcome of their case.
- Early Access to Funds: Pre-settlement funding gives plaintiffs early access to funds, which is particularly beneficial if they are unable to work due to their injuries.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure: Lawsuit loans remove the pressure to settle early and for less money just because of financial difficulties.
- Non-Recourse Loans: Lawsuit loans are non-recourse, meaning you only have to pay back the loan if you win your case.
Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding
- High Interest Rates: Pre-settlement funding companies often charge high interest rates, which can quickly add up over time.
- Lack of Regulation: The industry is widely criticized for being under-regulated, which can lead to unfair business practices.
- Need for a Strong Case: To secure pre-settlement funding, you must have a well-developed case and an attorney working on a contingency basis.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Dover Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs
This section will address some commonly asked questions by Dover residents regarding lawsuit loans. Here we go:
How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
The cost to get a lawsuit loan typically comprises of an initial fee and interest accrued over the period of the loan. The exact amount can vary depending on the specifics of your case. You’re encouraged to discuss this with your legal representation or directly contact us at LawsuitLoans.io for a detailed quote.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
Making a legal claim is the first and necessary step to qualify for a lawsuit loan. These include, but are not limited to personal injury, workers compensation, wrongful termination etc. However, the specifics of each case are unique, so we suggest you to directly contact us for a more definitive answer.
If you have bad credit, can you get pre-settlement funding in Delaware?
Yes, pre-settlement funding in Delaware is generally not based on one’s credit score. Rather, it is primarily concerned with the strength of your legal claim. This means that even if you have bad credit, you may still qualify for a lawsuit loan provided your case is strong.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!