Wilmington, Delaware Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Lawsuit Loans in Wilmington, Delaware
If you’re an injured plaintiff awaiting a settlement, lawsuit loans may be an avenue available to you.
Lawsuit loans are commonly referred to as pre-settlement loans or lawsuit funding. Essentially, they are non-recourse advances on a plaintiff’s future legal settlement. As a plaintiff, the loan is returned only when your case wins or if a settlement is reached. If the case doesn’t succeed, you owe nothing.
A Hypothetical Scenario: Anthony from Wilmington, Delaware
Anthony is a resident of Wilmington, Delaware. He was involved in a car accident and has filed a personal injury claim. However, like most legal cases, this is going to take time; time Anthony, injured and unable to work, could utilize in resolving his situation.
To ease his financial worries, Anthony applies for a lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io. This will help him meet his financial demands during the pendency of his case. With the money he receives through the lawsuit loan, he is able to pay for his medical bill, transportation, groceries, and other expenses.
Once his case settles and he receives his legal settlement, Anthony then repays the lawsuit loan. But remember, these are non-recourse loans. If Anthony didn’t win his case, he wouldn’t have to repay the loan
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Important Delaware Lawsuit Loan Information
Below is some essential information about lawsuit loans in Delaware – everything from typical loan amounts by LawsuitLoans.io, semi-annual rates, personal injury verdicts, to the local legal landscape. This data gives you a snapshot of what to expect for lawsuit funding in Delaware.
|Average loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Delaware||$3,754.50|
|Largest loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Delaware||$8,425.00|
|Average semi-annual rate in Delaware||20.6%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Delaware||$31,000.00|
|Delaware statute of limitations||2 Years; Title 18 Delaware Code Title 10 Section 8101|
|Delaware fault laws||Delaware is a “no-fault” state, but also allows for “at-fault” claims, meaning your own insurance may cover your losses.|
|Dover population, 2020||70,898|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Case Types We Fund in Wilmington
We at LawsuitLoans.io provide funding for various case types in Wilmington. Here, we shed light on the most common types of cases we typically see and offer funding for:
- Auto and Other Roadway Accidents: These often include car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, and bicycle accidents. Each year, countless incidents occur due to negligence or violation of traffic laws. If you’re involved in such an accident and have a pending lawsuit, we can provide financial support.
- Premises Liability: This is when an injury occurs on someone else’s property due to their negligence. Typical examples include slip and fall incidents, inadequate security leading to harm, and even dog bites. If you are pursuing such a case, pre-settlement funding from us can be helpful.
- Medical Malpractice: If a healthcare provider’s negligence has caused you harm, it falls under this category. Examples include misdiagnosis, surgical errors, and medication mistakes. Our lawsuit loan can provide financial relief while your case is resolved.
- Labor Law Claims: These involve violations of workers’ rights. If you filed a claim against illegal labor practices like wage theft, discrimination, or unsafe working conditions, we can fund your case to help you get justice.
- Employment Claims: Employment-related claims usually involve violations of employment agreements, discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination. We assist plaintiffs in these cases with lawsuit loans to make ends meet while seeking redress.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: Apart from the above, we also fund a range of other personal injury claims. These could involve product defects, assault, toxic exposure, and more. We can provide the necessary financial backing during the resolution of these cases.
Our aim is to provide you with the financial support you need while your legal case is being pursued, allowing you to focus on what really matters – achieving justice.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Am I Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan in Wilmington?
If you are currently involved in a legal case and waiting for it to resolve, you may be wondering whether or not you qualify for a lawsuit loan here in Wilmington. The primary eligibility requirements for a lawsuit loan are straightforward:
- Firstly, you need to have a valid legal claim. This claim can be against an insurance company, a company that pays its own insurance claims, also known as a ‘self-insured’ company, or a large public entity.
- Secondly, it’s a requirement that you are being represented by an attorney. Lawsuit loans are made available to plaintiffs who have suitable legal representation.
- Lastly, you must be at least 18 years old, as this is the legal age of majority in many jurisdictions, including Wilmington.
So if you meet these conditions, you are likely eligible for a lawsuit loan. For more information or to discuss your particular case with lawsuit loan professionals, don’t hesitate to call toll-free (866) 594-1343 or apply online via the LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Our Wilmington Lawsuit Loan Process
Lawsuit loans, or lawsuit funding, is a service provided to plaintiffs who are in need of funds while they wait for their legal case to resolve. This non-recourse financial aid helps the plaintiff to manage living and medical expenses during a potentially lengthy legal process. The following steps outline how our fast, hassle-free process works:
- Apply online: Simply visit LawsuitLoans.io funding application and fill out the application form. The information asked is basic and straightforward.
- We contact your law firm: After submitting your application, we get in touch with your law firm for further details related to your case.
- We review your case: Our team of experts reviews your case thoroughly to determine if you are eligible for a lawsuit loan based on the strength of your case.
- You sign a contract: If we deem your case to be robust, we proceed with drafting a contract. This formal agreement details our terms and conditions along with the amount provided as the lawsuit loan.
- You get funds: Upon the signing of the contract, we transfer the funds directly to your bank account. You can start using this finance to cover your necessary expenses immediately.
Let us illustrate these steps with an example. Suppose John, a plaintiff with a personal injury claim, needs a lawsuit loan. He would simply apply online using our application. We would then contact his law firm to gather more information about John’s case. After reviewing his case and approving his application, we would provide John with a contract detailing the amount and conditions. Once John signs the contract, he gets the needed funding directly in his account. Thus, John is able to comfortably cover his expenses while he awaits the final resolution of his case.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Lawsuit Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We have the capacity to advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected share of the settlement provided your case is still in progress. For cases that have already been settled, we can offer 50% of your anticipated share of the settlement.
Consider an example wherein a Wilmington plaintiff is involved in a car accident case and the estimated value of his case is $100,000. Unfortunately, the case will not be settling anytime soon. Typically, medical providers would get paid around 1/3 of the settlement, another third would go to the attorney and the plaintiff will end up with approximately $35,000. In this scenario, LawsuitLoans.io could advance around 25% of that amount, which equates to $8,250.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
How quickly can I get a pre-settlement lawsuit loan in Wilmington?
Have you been involved in an injury lawsuit and need cash fast? One of the main advantages of getting a pre-settlement lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io is its speed. Upon filling out their online application, you won’t have to wait for weeks or even months to receive funds.
The team at LawsuitLoans.io values your time, which is why they put maximum effort into processing loan applications as quickly and efficiently as possible. Right after your application gets submitted, the professionals at LawsuitLoans.io start working immediately. They will thoroughly review your case and make a decision within 24 hours.
To give you a better understanding, here are some scenarios:
- Person A applied for a loan on Monday morning, and by Tuesday afternoon they were informed about the loan approval.
- Person B submitted their application on a Friday evening, and on Saturday, despite the weekend, they received a call with the good news that their loan was approved.
This speedy process ensures that you do not strain financially while waiting for the legal resolution of your case. Time is crucial when it comes to legal funding, and this is exactly what LawsuitLoans.io delivers – quick and efficient service for their clients.
Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding in Wilmington, Delaware
There are numerous benefits and drawbacks to consider when contemplating pre-settlement funding in Wilmington, Delaware. It is critical for individuals seeking this type of financial assistance to understand these aspects thoroughly to make an informed decision.
Benefits of Pre-Settlement Funding
Several advantages may be available to plaintiffs utilizing pre-settlement funding. These include:
- Financial Relief: When facing legal proceedings, financial burdens can accumulate rapidly. The availability of pre-settlement funding offers immediate relief, allowing you to cover essential costs while awaiting the resolution of your legal case.
- Early Access to Funds: Often, legal cases take an extended time to resolve. This can put significant financial strain on the plaintiff. Pre-settlement funding provides early access to money, lessening the length and intensity of such financial stress.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure: Defendants often try to push for early settlements with lower payout amounts. But having pre-settlement funds can ease this pressure, enabling you to negotiate a settlement that adequately covers your damages.
- Non-Recourse Nature: Lawsuit loans are typically non-recourse. This means that if you lose your legal case, you don’t have to pay back the loan.
Costs or Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding
Just as there are benefits, there are also potential costs or cons to pre-settlement funding including:
- High Interest Rates: Pre-settlement funding often carries relatively high interest rates, making it a costly form of borrowing.
- General lack of Regulation: The pre-settlement funding industry is generally unregulated or under-regulated. This can potentially lead to less-than-favorable conditions for borrowers.
- Need for a Well-Developed Case: To qualify for pre-settlement funding, you must have a well-developed case, with an attorney working on a contingency basis. Without these elements, obtaining a lawsuit loan may be challenging.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Wilmington Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) that Wilmington residents often ask about pre-settlement lawsuit funding:
How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
The cost of getting a lawsuit loan varies based on your specific case and the amount of funding you request. But at LawsuitLoans.io, we strive to offer competitive rates to all our clients. For a quick and accurate quote, you can use our website or call us at (866) 594-1343.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
Lawsuit funding depends on the merits of your legal claim, not your personal assets or credit score. If you have a valid personal injury or other legal claim that’s likely to result in a settlement or award, you may be eligible for a lawsuit loan.
If you have bad credit, can you get pre-settlement funding in Delaware?
Yes, you can! Unlike traditional loans, lawsuit loan approval isn’t based on your credit score. Instead, it’s based on the strength of your legal claim. So even if you have bad credit, you could still potentially receive pre-settlement funding in Delaware.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!