Pennsylvania Government Vehicle Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Government Vehicle Accident Loans in Pennsylvania
Many people might be wondering, “What exactly is a government vehicle accident loan?” Simply put, it’s a financial advance given to a plaintiff who has been injured in a car accident involving a government vehicle and has filed a legal claim as a result. The complicated part of such a case is that it involves the government, which might make the lawsuit more complex.
LawsuitLoans.io specializes in providing these loans, aiding the plaintiffs while they wait for their case to settle. However, it’s crucial to note that these are not typical loans. They are non-recourse advances, which means you only pay back if you win your case. If not, you owe nothing.
The money from a government vehicle accident loan can be used to pay for medical bills, household expenses, and anything else you might need during this difficult time. This can be a lifesaver as you await the resolution of your lawsuit.
Apply for a funding from LawsuitLoans.io now. We are here to help.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Pennsylvania
This short introduction to car accident loans in Pennsylvania exists to help readers understand the key details. The specifics are laid out in the table below.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Pennsylvania||$18,024.14|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Pennsylvania||$185,135.00|
|Average interest rate in Pennsylvania||20.2%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Pennsylvania||$15,000 to $45,000|
|Pennsylvania statute of limitations||2 Years; 42 Penn. Cons. Statutes Section 5524|
|Pennsylvania fault laws||Pennsylvania is a “choice no-fault” state, allowing drivers to choose between a “no-fault” policy and a traditional “at-fault” policy.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Government Vehicle Accident Loan in Pennsylvania?
If you are involved in a car accident lawsuit and are dealing with financial pressures, applying for a loan could provide some relief to your situation. The primary eligibility criteria for government vehicle accident loans in Pennsylvania is that the case should involve a government vehicle. Given that these types of claims involve a self-insured or substantially insured entity, it simplifies the risk aspects for loan providers like LawsuitLoans.io.
However, there are further requirements to be met. The first is regarding representation – you must have an attorney hired on a contingency basis. This ensures that there are legal professionals invested in the success of your case and that all necessary paperwork and processes are being accurately managed.
The second requirement is age related. The applicant must be at least 18 years old. This is a common age requirement for many types of legal financial transactions.
In summary, If you’re 18 years or older, have hired a lawyer on a contingency basis, and your case involves a government vehicle, you may well be eligible for a government vehicle accident loan in Pennsylvania.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Government Vehicle Accident Loan Process in Pennsylvania
If you’re involved in a government vehicle accident and have a pending lawsuit, you may find yourself in need of help meeting your financial obligations. That’s why LawsuitLoans.io is here: we provide lawsuit loans to plaintiffs just like you.
So, how exactly does taking out a loan with us work? It’s straightforward and consists of five key steps:
- Apply Online: Visit our website and fill out the application form. Provide us with the needed information about your case and legal representation. This could be done by following this link: LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
- We Contact Your Law Firm: After receiving your application, we’ll reach out to your attorney for more insight into your case. Our aim is to understand all aspects of your lawsuit better.
- We Review Your Case: Our team members, who are well-versed in lawsuit lending, then assess your case. Pay mind that we are interested in the merits of your case and not your credit score.
- You Sign a Contract: If your case is approved, we send you a contract for your review. Take your time to go through it and ensure you understand all terms before your attorney signs it on your behalf.
- You Get Funds: Once the contract is endorsed, we disburse your pre-settlement funds. You can use these to meet your pressing needs.
Now, let’s put theory into practice and take a look at a real-life example. Meet John. He was involved in an accident with a government vehicle in Pennsylvania. Medical bills piled up, and he needed financial aid. Naturally, John turned to LawsuitLoans.io. He filled out the application form, we contacted his law firm, reviewed his case and decided it had merits. After John’s lawyer approved the contract we provided, funds were released to John. He is an example of how straightforward and efficient this process can be.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Types of Government Vehicle Accident Claims in Pennsylvania
If you’re involved in an accident with a government vehicle in Pennsylvania, it’s important to know that the case may differ from accidents that involve private vehicles. The law treats personal injury cases involving governmental entities differently, and so the various types of government vehicles may present different legal scenarios.
Police Vehicles: Despite being responsible for enforcing the law, police vehicles can still be implicated in road accidents. A collision with a cop car could result due to reckless driving, crossing speed limits, or violation of traffic rules on their part.
School Buses: School buses are another frequent type of government vehicle that may be involved in incidents. Accidents can occur due to driver negligence, mechanical failure, or traffic violations.
Fire Department Trucks: Fire trucks rush to emergencies and sometimes, in the process, collisions can happen. These crashes could be due to high speeds, improper maneuvers, or other vehicles not giving way.
Municipal Vehicles: City employed services like garbage trucks, utility vehicles, and even public transportation buses can be involved in accidents. They may be due to lack of vehicle maintenance, driver negligence, or downright recklessness.
In short, any vehicle that is owned or operated by any government agency could potentially become involved in an incident leading to a personal injury claim. If you find yourself in such a situation, do not hesitate to apply for lawsuit funding from LawsuitLoans.io.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Government Vehicle Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We provide funds up to a maximum of 25% of your expected settlement if your case is still in progress. For cases that are settled, we can provide up to 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s consider an example of a plaintiff in Pennsylvania involved in a car accident case, with an estimated value of $300,000. The case is still underway and will not settle for some time. Typically, medical providers receive 1/3 of the settlement, the attorney earns another 1/3, leaving the plaintiff with around $100,000. In this scenario, at LawsuitLoans.io, we could potentially advance approximately 25% of that amount, which amounts to $25,000.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in South Dakota
At LawsuitLoans.io, we cover nearly all types of roadway accidents in South Dakota. If you’re looking for financial support while your case settles, consider the following lawsuit loan types that we offer:
- Bicycle Accident Loans: Get funds quickly while your bicycle accident claim settles.
- Car Accident Loans: Ideal for those waiting for compensation from car accident cases.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans: For individuals waiting for a resolution for commercial vehicle accidents they’ve been involved in.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans: If you’ve had an accident with a semi-truck, we can help.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans: Supports plaintiffs awaiting settlement from incidents involving government vehicles.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans: Financial assistance for motorcycle accident victims during their case proceedings.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans: Get the monetary support you need when you’re a pedestrian harmed in a traffic mishap.
- Rideshare Accident Loans: Lawsuit loans for those involved in accidents with rideshare services like Uber or Lyft.
Major Cities we Serve in Pennsylvania
LawsuitLoans.io is proud to serve clients throughout the beautiful state of Pennsylvania. Our pre-settlement funding services are available not just to residents of the following ten cities, but to plaintiffs in all cities in Pennsylvania and across the nation. Please note that the cities listed below are ordered by population size.
- Philadelphia – With its rich history and booming business district, Philadelphia is the most populous city in Pennsylvania.
- Pittsburgh – Known for its steel industry, Pittsburgh is the second most populous city in Pennsylvania.
- Allentown – third in terms of population, Allentown is known for its various parks and cultural centers.
- Erie – Home to scenic lakeshore views that attract tourists every year, Erie is the fourth most populous city in Pennsylvania.
- Reading – Famous for its Reading Railroad, it comes fifth when it comes to population.
- Scranton – An old coal mining town known for its rich history, Scranton ranks sixth in the state’s population tally.
- Bethlehem – Known primarily for its industrial prowess, Bethlehem holds the seventh spot in terms of population.
- Lancaster – Subject of many a historical tale, Lancaster is the eighth most populous city in Pennsylvania.
- Harrisburg – The state’s capital city is ninth in terms of population.
- York – Though tenth in population, York’s industrial output and quality of life make it an alluring place to live and do business.
Remember, wherever you’re located within Pennsylvania or nationally, LawsuitLoans.io is here to assist you with your pre-settlement funding needs while you wait for your case to resolve.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Pennsylvania Government Vehicle Accident Funding FAQs
As a resident of Pennsylvania looking into lawsuit loans, you’ll likely have several questions about how it all works. Here, we will answer three of the most frequently asked questions about government vehicle accident lawsuit loans.
1. How much does it cost to get a government vehicle accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of obtaining a lawsuit loan can vary quite substantially. Many factors influence the cost, such as the amount of money you require, the duration of your legal claim, and the details of your case. Our team at LawsuitLoans.io will gladly discuss these details with you to provide a clear idea of potential cost.
2. Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my government vehicle accident case?
If you have an ongoing legal claim arising from a government vehicle accident and represented by a lawyer, you are likely eligible. However, it’s always best to check with our specialists at LawsuitLoans.io funding application to understand your specific situation and qualification.
3. Can you get a loan on a government vehicle accident settlement?
Yes, it is possible to secure a loan against your government vehicle accident settlement. These types of loans provide financial relief to plaintiffs while they wait for their case to resolve. Please contact us at (866) 594-1343 for more detailed information.