Tennessee Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What are Lawsuit Loans in Tennessee?
Presettlement lawsuit loans in Tennessee are financial agreements where a lending company provides a cash advance to a plaintiff involved in a pending lawsuit. The loan is repaid from the settlement or judgment award. If the plaintiff loses the case, they typically do not have to repay the loan. These loans can help plaintiffs cover living expenses or medical bills while awaiting the resolution of their case. They are not considered traditional loans, but rather a form of non-recourse funding, as repayment is contingent on the outcome of the lawsuit.
|Average Loan Amount by LawsuitLoans.io||$13,209|
|Largest Loan Amount by LawsuitLoans.io||$20,022|
|Average Rate Per 6 Months||17.5%|
|Median Personal Injury Verdict in Tennessee||$31,000|
|Statute of Limitations||1 Year; Tenn. Code Ann. Section 28-3-101|
|Fault Laws||Operates under “Modified Comparative Fault with 50% Bar,” allowing a plaintiff to recover damages if they are 49% or less at fault.|
Am I eligible for a lawsuit loan in Tennessee?
Eligibility for a lawsuit loan in Tennessee depends on several factors. First, you must be involved in a pending lawsuit or legal claim. This could be a personal injury case, a workers’ compensation claim, or any other type of lawsuit where you expect to receive a settlement or award. Second, you must have a lawyer representing you in your case. Most lawsuit loan companies will not provide funding to individuals who are representing themselves. Finally, the company will evaluate the strength of your case and your potential settlement amount. If they believe your case is strong and you are likely to win, you may be eligible for a lawsuit loan. However, laws and regulations regarding lawsuit loans can vary, so it’s important to consult with a legal professional in Tennessee to understand your options.
You may be eligible for pre-settlement funding in Tennessee if you meet the following requirements:
- You must have a claim against someone for personal injuries, workplace accidents, employment claims, or mass tort litigation in Tennessee.
- You have an attorney representing you.
- Your attorney filed a lawsuit to pursue the claim.
- You anticipate a settlement in your favor for monetary damages.
- The person being sued has insurance coverage to pay your claim.
Most Common Case Funded: Auto or Roadway Accident
Other types of cases funded in Tennessee encompass a range of scenarios:
- Auto accidents, including injuries to pedestrians and bicycle riders.
- Workplace accidents, including construction accidents and claims by injured railroad workers under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA).
- Premises liability claims, such as slip-and-fall accidents or other mishaps caused by the failure of owners to maintain their property.
- Accidents caused by defective products.
- Medical malpractice claims.
- Mass tort claims and other types of class action lawsuits.
- Employment cases, including construction accidents and wrongful termination, and discrimination.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Our Tennessee Lawsuit Loan Process
When you need financial support during your legal battle in Tennessee, Lawsuit Loans is here for you. Our process is designed to be effortless, allowing you to focus on your case. Here’s how lawsuit loans work in Tennessee:
1. Apply Online or Call Us
Kickstart the process by applying online or calling our toll-free number at (866) 594-1343. It only takes minutes to submit your application.
2. Fast Case Review
Our team promptly contacts your law firm to gather essential case details. Rest assured, we aim to complete the review in just a few hours.
3. Rapid Funding
Once your case is approved, you and your attorney sign the funding contract, and you receive the cash you need within hours.
How much money can I get from my lawsuit loan?Experience the flexible and tailored funding solutions offered by LawsuitLoans.io. As a premier provider of pre-settlement funding, we empower plaintiffs with a diverse range of options to address their financial needs during the litigation process. Our seamless process prioritizes your peace of mind, ensuring that your legal journey is supported every step of the way. At LawsuitLoans.io, our lawsuit loans are versatile, starting at $500 and extending over $1,000,000. Pre-settlement advances can reach up to 15% of your case’s value, and larger advances are possible for settled cases.
How can I use my lawsuit loan money in Tennessee?
In Tennessee, you can use your lawsuit loan money for any personal needs. This can include paying for medical bills, mortgage or rent, car payments, groceries, or any other living expenses. It can also be used to cover legal fees or any other costs associated with your lawsuit. The money is yours to use as you see fit.
Why Choose Our Lawsuit Loans:
- Financial Flexibility: Access funds ranging from $500 to over $1,000,000 to cater to your specific needs.
- Personal Expenses: Cover medical bills, living costs, or even make substantial purchases that were otherwise unattainable.
- No Case-Related Expenses: Funds cannot be used for legal fees or case-related expenses.
- Tailored Support: Lawsuit Loans offers strategic advances of up to 15% of your case’s value for pre-settlement situations and up to 50% for settled cases.
- Apply with Ease: Our straightforward application process puts the funds you need within reach.
Pros and Cons of Presettlement Funding in Tennessee
- Financial Relief: Pre-settlement funding provides much-needed financial support during legal proceedings, helping cover expenses when income is affected by personal injuries.
- Early Access to Funds: You can receive upfront cash to address immediate bills and living expenses before your personal injury case settles.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure: With litigation funding, you have the time to pursue a larger settlement without feeling compelled to settle early for a lower amount.
- Non-Recourse Nature: Pre-settlement loans are non-recourse, meaning you won’t have to repay the loan if you do not win your case, offering peace of mind during the legal process.
- Higher Interest Rates: Pre-settlement funding comes with a higher interest rate than most loans. This is because you do not have to pay back the loan if you lose your case.
- Legal Consultation Required: Consult with your lawyer before proceeding with the funding application.
- Additional Paperwork: Complete a preliminary application with basic contact and case information. No application fee or credit check is involved.
Major Cities We Fund in Tennessee
Apply now to get the financial support you need in these major cities.
Tennessee Lawsuit Loan Regulations
In Tennessee, lawsuit loan regulations are not explicitly defined as it falls under the category of legal funding, not traditional loans. However, companies providing such services must adhere to general lending laws, including fair practices and transparent terms. It’s recommended to consult with a legal advisor before entering such agreements.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Presettlement Funding FAQs
1. How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
The cost of a lawsuit loan in Tennessee can vary greatly depending on the specifics of the case and the lending company, but interest rates can range from 2% to 4% monthly.
2. Who qualifies for lawsuit loans?
In Tennessee, a person who has filed a lawsuit and is represented by an attorney can qualify for a lawsuit loan. The lawsuit must also have a reasonable chance of success.
3. How big of a lawsuit loan can I get?
The size of a lawsuit loan you can get in Tennessee largely depends on the specifics of your case, including the potential settlement amount, but it can range from $500 to $500,000 or more.