Tennessee Rideshare Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Rideshare Accident Loans in Tennessee?
A car accident loan, or more specifically, a rideshare accident loan in Tennessee, is a type of pre-settlement funding. It’s designed to help plaintiffs involved in car accidents as they wait for their legal claims to resolve. Unlike regular loans, these are non-recourse advances on the potential settlement that plaintiffs could receive from their car accident claims.
Lawsuit loans can alleviate the financial pressure while you wait patiently for your lawsuit to settle. Legal proceedings can often be time-consuming and strain your finances, especially if you suffered injuries and couldn’t work. This funding aims to bridge that financial gap.
What sets a car accident loan apart is its non-recourse nature. This means that if you do not win your case, you are under no obligation to repay the amount advanced to you. You only repay the advance when – and if – you win your lawsuit and receive your settlement.
This financial tool is particularly relevant in Tennessee where rideshare accidents involving companies like Uber or Lyft could take longer to settle due to complex corporate structures and large insurance policies.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Tennessee
Do you live in Tennessee and have been involved in a car accident? You may be interested to know that car accident lawsuit loans can help you cover your immediate financial needs. The loan amount provided by LawsuitLoans.io is based on the merits of your car accident case, not your personal credit. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect on average in Tennessee:
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Tennessee||$10,329.10|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Tennessee||$20,022.40|
|Average interest rate in Tennessee||17.5%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Tennessee||$31,000.00|
|Tennessee statute of limitations||1 Year; Tenn. Code Ann. Section 28-3-101|
|Tennessee fault laws||Tennessee is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Rideshare Accident Loan in Tennessee?
If you have been involved in a rideshare accident and have lodged a lawsuit, you might be wondering if you qualify for a car accident lawsuit loan. These loans, also known as pre-settlement funding, can provide financial relief while you wait for your legal case to resolve.
The criteria for eligibility is pretty straightforward: you must have hired an attorney who is handling your case on a contingency basis and you need to be at least 18 years old. A contingency basis means that your attorney gets paid only if he or she wins your case.
Another important point to note is that because rideshare accidents often involve high insurance policies, there’s a good probability of securing funding if you’re pursuing such claims. At LawsuitLoans.io, we fund claims arising from accidents involving any rideshare company or delivery service, not limited to:
- Uber: Founded in 2009, this multinational ridesharing company operates in many countries around the world.
- Lyft: Established in 2012, this American based company provides rideshare services across the United States and several Canadian cities.
- DoorDash: Focused on food delivery, this company, established in 2013, is the largest food delivery company in the U.S. by sales.
In summary, if you have engaged a contingency-based attorney and are holding a claim against any rideshare and delivery company, there’s a high chance you’re eligible for a ride share accident loan.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Rideshare Accident Loan Process in Tennessee
Those involved in rideshare accidents, along the seemingly unpleasant path of legal litigation, often find themselves needing financial assistance. LawsuitLoans.io aims to make that journey a bit easier with our lawsuit loans. Let’s break down our simple, five-step process:
- Apply online: The first step to secure a rideshare accident loan is to apply on our website LawsuitLoans.io funding application. Our online form is easy to complete and requires only basic information about your lawsuit.
- We contact your law firm: Once we receive your application, we reach out to your law firm to gather more details about your case. It helps us better understand your situation and ensures our decision is as accurate as possible.
- We review your case: Our team of expert underwriters reviews the facts of your case thoroughly. They evaluate the potential outcome and consider various factors like the extent of injury, liability, and the defendant’s insurance coverage.
- You sign a contract: If the review is favorable and you’re approved for a loan, you will be given a contract to sign. This contract lays out the terms of the lawsuit loan, including the amount you’re getting and the fees involved.
- You get funds: After the contract is signed and delivered back to us, we transfer the funds directly to you. You can use these funds to cover expenses while you wait for your lawsuit conclusion.
Let’s illustrate this with an example. John, a resident of Tennessee, was involved in a rideshare accident where he wasn’t at fault. His medical bills and lost wages were piling up during the litigation process. Needing financial assistance, John applied for a lawsuit loan through our website. After we contacted his law firm and reviewed his case, he was approved. John then signed the contract. Soon after, he received the funds he needed to help him manage financially while his case was being resolved.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
How Much Money Can I Get From my Rideshare Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still in progress. For settled cases, we can offer 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s take an example: A plaintiff in Tennessee is involved in a rideshare accident and has a $500,000 estimated value claim. The case is still going on and will not settle for some time. Typically, medical providers get paid around 1/3 of the settlement, the attorney gets another 1/3 of the settlement which would leave the plaintiff with around $170,000. For a claim like this, we can advance approximately 25% of that amount, or $42,500.
Major Cities we Serve in Tennessee
At LawsuitLoans.io, we proudly serve residents across the entire state of Tennessee and nationwide. Here is a list of the ten largest cities in Tennessee by population:
- Johnson City
If you’re a resident in any of these cities or elsewhere in Tennessee, we have funding options available to assist you while you wait for your legal case to resolve. To find out more, please visit our website at LawsuitLoans.io or contact us toll free on (866) 594-1343. You can also apply directly through our online application form found at LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Tennessee
We fund almost any type of roadway accident in Tennessee. Here are some examples:
- Bicycle Accident Loans – If you’ve suffered from a bicycle accident and are pursuing a lawsuit, you can apply for funding with us.
- Car Accident Loans – Victims of car accidents who are in the process of a lawsuit can benefit from our funding.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans – Commercial vehicle accidents include cases involving business or work vehicles. We provide funds for these cases.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans – Accident with government vehicles fall within our funding scope.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans – If you are a victim of a motorcycle accident currently in a legal case, we offer funding.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans – Pedestrian accidents can be severe. Don’t let financial stress hamper your recovery; apply for funding.
- Rideshare Accident Loans – We fund cases involving accidents with rideshare companies like Uber or Lyft.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans – Accidents with large trucks can be catastrophic. We provide financial support until your case resolves.
Tennessee Rideshare Accident Funding FAQs
If you are a resident of Tennessee and have been involved in a rideshare accident, it’s possible you may have some questions. Below are answers to some frequently asked questions about lawsuit loans related to rideshare accidents.
How much does it cost to get a rideshare accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of obtaining a lawsuit loan for a rideshare accident varies in accordance with several factors. These typically include the amount of money sought and the complexity of your legal case. However, at LawsuitLoans.io, we aim to make this process as transparent and affordable as possible. For specifics on your situation, consider filling out an application or contacting our team directly at (866) 594-1343.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my rideshare accident case?
To qualify a loan, we typically look into the details of your personal injury claim and the chance of your case being successful. It is important to know that your credit score doesn’t affect your eligibility for a lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io. We would recommend you to fill out an application for a more detailed response.
Can you get a loan on a rideshare accident settlement?
Yes, it is possible to secure a loan against a rideshare accident settlement. This loan is considered as pre-settlement funding and can be used to ease financial hardship while you wait for your lawsuit to resolve. To learn more about how this could apply to your situation, contact our team or fill out an application.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Does LawsuitLoans.io Directly Fund Cases in Tennessee?
While LawsuitLoans.io operates as a direct funder in most states it services, we act as a broker and originate funding requests to a select group of partner funding companies in Tennessee.