Tennessee Pedestrian Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Pedestrian Accident Loans in Tennessee
A pedestrian accident loan in Tennessee is a type of pre-settlement funding. This is close to a cash advance. It is for people who have been injured as pedestrians in car accidents. The loan provides financial help to the injured person while they wait for their lawsuit to end.
The unique feature of pedestrian accident loans is that they are non-recourse advances. Let’s break that down. Non-recourse means that you’re not directly obligated to repay the loan. Instead, repayment comes from your future car accident settlement.
In simple terms, if you lose your lawsuit, you owe nothing to LawsuitLoans.io. But if you win your lawsuit or reach a settlement, the amount loaned plus any agreed-upon fees will be taken from the amount you receive.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Tennessee
Car accident loans in Tennessee provide financial help to individuals pending a lawsuit settlement. These pre-settlement funds from LawsuitLoans.io help victims cover expenses while they are waiting for their legal case results. Below is some key information about car accident loans in Tennessee:
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Tennessee||$10,329.10|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Tennessee||$20,022.40|
|Average interest rate in Tennessee||17.5%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Tennessee||$31,000.00|
|Tennessee statute of limitations||1 Year; Tenn. Code Ann. Section 28-3-101|
|Tennessee fault laws||Tennessee is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Pedestrian Accident Loan in Tennessee?
If you’ve been involved in a pedestrian accident in Tennessee, you might be wondering whether you are eligible for a lawsuit loan. At LawsuitLoans.io we assess each application on its individual merits. But typically, the primary eligibility criteria for our lawsuit loans include:
- Having a valid legal claim: This mean you need to have an active legal case against an insurance company or a self-insured company.
- Hiring an attorney on a contingency basis: This means your attorney agrees to be paid only if you win your case.
- Being at least 18 years old: To be legally eligible for a lawsuit loan in Tennessee, you must be at least 18 years of age.
These criteria exist to ensure that we’re providing lawsuit loans responsibly and fairly. For more detailed information about the eligibility requirements or to submit an application, call us toll free at (866) 594-1343 or apply online using our LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Pedestrian Accident Loan Process in Tennessee
Pedestrian accident cases, particularly those involving an auto vehicle, are often complex. They may take time to resolve, justifying the need for a financial lifeline such as a lawsuit loan. Here at LawsuitLoans.io, we have crafted a simplified process to support you during these challenging times.
The procedure of obtaining a pedestrian vs auto lawsuit loan is straightforward. It involves five easy steps:
- Apply online: Complete your application online at LawsuitLoans.io funding application. The process is user-friendly and swift, designed with your convenience in mind.
- We contact your law firm: Once we receive your application, we will reach out to your law firm for further details about your case.
- We review your case: After obtaining all necessary information from your attorney, we will diligently review your case to determine if you qualify for a loan.
- You sign a contract: If your case qualifies for a lawsuit loan, we will send you a contract to sign, formalizing the agreement between you and LawsuitLoans.io.
- You get funds: After the contract is signed and returned, we avail the funds directly into your account. You can use these funds to meet your immediate needs.
To illustrate, consider the real-life story of a plaintiff injured in a pedestrian accident in Tennessee.
Jane, a school teacher, was crossing the street when a speeding car hit her, causing severe injuries. Jane decided to file a lawsuit against the reckless driver but soon realized the legal process might drag for months if not years. Struggling with medical bills and unable to work, Jane reached out to LawsuitLoans.io and applied for a lawsuit loan. She went through all five steps of the lawsuit loan process and was able to secure funds to sustain her before her case was finally resolved.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Types of Pedestrian Accident Claims in Tennessee
Pedestrian accidents are more common than you think. They can happen in various ways and have severe consequences for the victim. Below we discuss a few examples of pedestrian accidents and how they might occur.
1. Crosswalk Accidents: This normally happens when a driver does not yield to a pedestrian who has the right of way in a crosswalk. It could be due to driver distraction or other causes.
2. Hit and Run Accidents: In these cases, a driver hits a pedestrian and then leaves the scene without reporting the accident or rendering assistance. It often leaves the victims with considerable medical expenses and no one to hold accountable.
3. Driveway Back-Over Accidents: These accidents often involve large cars or trucks and occur when a vehicle backs out of a driveway or parking spot and hits a pedestrian they didn’t see.
Tennessee operates under a “modified comparative fault” system in personal injury cases. This means that a plaintiff’s chance of success in their lawsuit depends on their level of fault. If a court finds that a plaintiff is 50% or more at fault for their injury, they will be barred from recovering damages. Hence, the circumstances surrounding your accident significantly impact the probability of winning your lawsuit and receiving compensation.
While dealing with legal complications, LawsuitLoans.io can provide pre-settlement funding, helping plaintiffs cover immediate needs such as medical bills, rents, etc. Visit the LawsuitLoans.io website or call (866) 594-1343 to learn more about the service and submit an application at LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Pedestrian Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
LawsuitLoans.io offers lawsuit loans that usually range from $500 to over $1,000,000. If your legal case is still in progress, we can offer up to 25% of the amount you expect to get from your settlement. If your case has already been resolved, we can advance up to 50% of the expected payout.
For example, consider a plaintiff in Tennessee with a pedestrian accident case. The estimated value of their case is $300,000, but it will not be settled for some time yet. Generally, about 1/3 of the settlement goes towards medical bills and another third goes to the attorney involved. This leaves the plaintiff with an expected $100,000. From this amount, LawsuitLoans.io could advance 25%, or $25,000.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Tennessee
At LawsuitLoans.io, we fund almost any type of roadway accident in Tennessee. Here are some specific cases we fund:
- Bicycle Accident Loans: We provide funds for cases involving cyclists who have suffered harm due to others’ negligence.
- Car Accident Loans: We offer funding for car collision cases while awaiting resolution on legal claims.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans: Funding is available for accidents involving commercial vehicles, such as trucks and delivery vans.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans: For legal claims against government vehicle accidents, we offer financial support.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans: Motorcycle riders affected by other road users’ carelessness can obtain funding from us.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans: Funding is available for pedestrians injured because of motorists’ negligence or reckless behavior.
- Rideshare Accident Loans: If you’re involved in a rideshare accident, we can provide you with the necessary funds while your legal case unfolds.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans: LawsuitLoans.io funds cases involving semi-truck accidents while awaiting legal settlements.
Major Cities we Serve in Tennessee
LawsuitLoans.io is proud to serve not only our local communities, but also plaintiffs from all across the state of Tennessee. Our funding services extend as far as the rolling hills of East Tennessee to the banks of the Mississippi River. Below, we’ve listed the top ten cities in Tennessee by population where we’re able to provide you with the vital pre-settlement funds. Remember, if your city isn’t listed – that doesn’t mean we can’t help. LawsuitLoans.io provides funding for residents in all cities in Tennessee and nationwide.
- Johnson City
If you are from any of these cities or anywhere else in Tennessee and have a legal claim, don’t hesitate to contact us for financial assistance. Just visit LawsuitLoans.io funding application to get started right away. You can also reach us at our toll free number (866) 594-1343 anytime.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Tennessee Pedestrian Accident Funding FAQs
This section provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding pedestrian accident lawsuit loans for Tennessee residents.
How much does it cost to get a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of obtaining a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan can vary. Typically, the cost is dependent on the details of your case and the length of time you anticipate needing the funds. There are no upfront costs or hidden fees with LawsuitLoans.io. You only pay back when your case is won.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my pedestrian accident case?
Each pedestrian accident lawsuit is unique, making specific loan qualification requirements hard to generalize. However, if you’ve suffered a personal injury as a pedestrian, hired a lawyer, and are pursuing a lawsuit, then you have a strong chance of qualifying for a loan with LawsuitLoans.io.
Can you get a loan on a pedestrian accident settlement?
Yes. LawsuitLoans.io specializes in pre-settlement funding, which includes loans related to pedestrian accident settlements. You can apply for funding while waiting for your legal case to resolve using the LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Does LawsuitLoans.io Directly Fund Cases in Tennessee?
While LawsuitLoans.io operates as a direct funder in most states it services, we act as a broker and originate funding requests to a select group of partner funding companies in Tennessee.