Cambridge, Massachusetts Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Lawsuit Loans in Cambridge, Massachusetts?
A lawsuit loan, also known as legal funding or pre-settlement funding, is an advance on a potential future legal settlement. This means that if you have a pending personal injury claim and require financial assistance while waiting for your case to finalize, you may be eligible for a lawsuit loan.
These loans are non-recourse advances. This means that the repayment of the loan is solely dependent on the outcome of your case. If you lose your case, you owe nothing back. But if you win, the loan gets repaid from your settlement amount.
LawsuitLoans.io provides funds for plaintiffs with various types of personal injury claims across the state of Massachusetts. For more detailed information, you can visit our Massachusetts Lawsuit Loans page.
For instance, let’s take the example of Megan, a resident of Cambridge, Massachusetts. Megan was involved in a serious car accident and sustained significant injuries. Facing growing medical bills and living expenses, Megan decided to apply for a lawsuit loan through LawsuitLoans.io. This loan helped fill in her financial gaps before her case reached a settlement. Without this lawsuit loan, the financial stress might have forced Megan to settle her case early and for less than its true worth.
So, if you are in a similar situation to Megan and need financial help whilst waiting for your case to resolve, consider applying for a lawsuit loan with us at LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Important Massachusetts Lawsuit Loan Information
Understanding a lawsuit loan’s elements before obtaining one is crucial. We at LawsuitLoans.io have gathered key data related to Massachusetts loans for your convenience. The table below gives you valuable information such as average loan amounts, the largest loan given by LawsuitLoans.io in Massachusetts, semi-annual rates, personal injury verdicts, laws, and more.
|Average loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Massachusetts||$22,077.28|
|Largest loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Massachusetts||$134,795.00|
|Average semi-annual rate in Massachusetts||19.4%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Massachusetts||$31,000.00|
|Massachusetts statute of limitations||3 years; Mass. Ann. Laws Ch. 260 Section 1|
|Massachusetts fault laws||Massachusetts is a “no-fault” state, meaning your own insurance covers your losses regardless of who caused the accident.|
|Boston population, 2020||118,403|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Case Types We Fund in Cambridge
At LawsuitLoans.io, we fund a wide range of legal case types in Cambridge. These include but are not limited to:
- Auto and Other Roadway Accidents: These involve cases resulting from vehicle collisions or other transportation accidents. Reckless driving, speeding, drunken driving, or texting while behind the wheel – these situations often lead to serious personal injuries.
- Premises Liability: This pertains to injurious incidents that occur on someone else’s property due to their negligence. Slip and fall accidents, inadequate security measures leading to assaults or robbery, and even dog bites are forms of premises liability cases.
- Medical Malpractice: When a healthcare professional fails to adhere to the expected standard of care causing harm to the patient, it’s classified under medical malpractice. Incorrect diagnosis, surgical errors, or wrongful prescriptions are some examples.
- Labor Law Claims: These claims are related to workers’ rights and safety. Unlawful termination, workplace discrimination, unpaid overtime, and unsafe working condition cases are a part of labor law claims.
- Employment Claims: Similar to labor law claims, these involve violations at your workplace. They can include wage issues, wrongful termination, and discrimination of any sort.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: Personal injury refers to physical harm caused by another party’s negligence or intentional actions. These might not fall into the previous categories but are equally important. Examples can range from assault, defamation, to product liabilities.
By providing lawsuit loans, we aim to help the affected parties tide over financial difficulties while they wait for their case to resolve.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Am I Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan in Cambridge?
Inquiring about your eligibility for a lawsuit loan? There are certain factors we take into account here at LawsuitLoans.io. Typically, there are three major criteria one must meet:
- Firstly, you need to have a valid legal claim against an insurance company, a self insured company, or a large public entity.
- Secondly, it’s crucial that you have professional legal representation, i.e., an attorney.
- Lastly, one must be of legal age, which is 18 years old.
Please note that these criteria are just the basic prerequisites. Certain other factors might also influence one’s eligibility depending upon the complexities associated with the case and regional laws.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Our Cambridge Lawsuit Loan Process
In this section, we want to guide you through how lawsuit loans work in step-by-step detail. It’s much simpler than you might think! Here are the five main stages of our lawsuit loan process:
- Apply online: Fill out the LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
- We contact your law firm: Our team connects directly with your law firm to gather necessary information.
- We review your case: Using the information from your law firm, we assess the strength and potential value of your case.
- You sign a contract: If approved, you will receive a contract detailing the lawsuit loan agreement. You should read this fully and sign.
- You get funds: Upon receipt of the signed contract, we release your lawsuit loan funds. You can use these funds for any purpose.
Let’s look at this process using a real-world example. Imagine you’re a plaintiff in a personal injury case. You’ve hired a reputable law firm but the case is likely to drag on for months, if not years. You need cash now to cover your living costs, but your settlement isn’t guaranteed. You decide to apply for a lawsuit loan with LawsuitLoans.io. We contact your law firm and learn that your case is strong, so we approve your application and send you a contract to sign. Once we get the signed contract back, we send you your lawsuit loan funds. It’s as simple as that!
How Much Money Can I Get From my Lawsuit Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still in progress. For settled cases, we can offer 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s look at a specific example for clarity. Suppose you’re a plaintiff from Cambridge involved in a car accident case with a $100,000 estimated value. The case is still in progress and will not settle for some time. Typically, medical providers get paid around 1/3 of the settlement, the attorney gets another 1/3 of the settlement, leaving you with around $35,000.
In this case, LawsuitLoans.io can advance around 25% of your expected portion or $8,250.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
How quickly can I get a pre-settlement lawsuit loan in Cambridge?
The process to obtain a pre-settlement lawsuit loan is relatively quick and straight-forward with LawsuitLoans.io. After your application is submitted, the LawsuitLoans.io team works rapidly to review your case details.
In most scenarios, a decision can be made within 24 hours following the submission of your application. This means you won’t be left waiting in uncertainty – you’ll know if you can access essential pre-settlement funding swiftly.
Let’s consider a hypothetical situation to understand this better; suppose John, a resident of Cambridge, files for a personal injury lawsuit loan. After submitting his application on the LawsuitLoans.io funding application page, he could very likely hear back about his application status the following day.
In cases where urgent financial support is needed, such swift decision-making and fund disbursal can be a vital lifeline. LawsuitLoans.io is dedicated to providing plaintiffs such as John the support they need as they await the resolution of their legal claims.
Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Pre-settlement funding, like many financial options, carries both benefits and drawbacks. It’s important to weigh carefully these pros and cons before making a decision.
Benefits of Pre-Settlement Funding
- Financial Relief- Filing a lawsuit and waiting for its resolution can put a significant financial strain on individuals and families, particularly if the plaintiff is unable to work due to their injuries. Pre-settlement funding provides immediate financial relief, helping plaintiffs cover their living expenses and other urgent needs.
- Early Access to Funds- Pre-settlement funds are typically accessible within a few days of approval, providing plaintiffs with swift access to money they need while awaiting trial or settlement negotiations.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure- Plaintiffs often face pressure from defendants or insurance companies to settle quickly for less than they deserve. With pre-settlement funding, plaintiffs are better able to resist this pressure, working with their attorneys to pursue a more favorable outcome.
- Non-Recourse Funding- Lawsuit loans are non-recourse, meaning if you lose your case, you generally don’t have to repay the funds you borrowed.
Costs of Pre-Settlement Funding
- Relatively High Interest Rates- As with most types of loans, pre-settlement funding does come with interest. The rates can be higher compared with regular bank loans or credit card loans.
- Under-Regulated Industry- The pre-settlement funding industry lacks standard regulation measures found in other financial sectors. This can pose some risks to borrowers.
- Requires a Developed Case- To qualify for pre-settlement funding, plaintiffs must have a well-developed case and an attorney working on a contingency basis. This might be a challenge for cases in their early stages or those without legal representation.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Cambridge Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs
In this section, we will answer frequently asked questions from Cambridge residents regarding lawsuit loans.
How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
The cost of a lawsuit loan depends on multiple factors such as the size and risk level of your case. The fee is usually a fraction of the potential settlement amount. For more precise information, visit LawsuitLoans.io or call us at (866) 594-1343.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
Qualification for a lawsuit loan primarily hinges on the strength of your legal claim. If you are a plaintiff in an ongoing personal injury case, you may well be eligible for a lawsuit loan. Please complete our application at LawsuitLoans.io funding application for us to assess your situation.
If you have bad credit, can you get pre-settlement funding in Massachusetts?
Yes, you can potentially secure pre-settlement funding even if you have bad credit. Your credit history does not affect our decision. We focus solely on the merits of your case. To start the process, simply contact us via our website or phone number mentioned earlier.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!