Massachusetts Rideshare Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Rideshare Accident Loans in Massachusetts
Rideshare accident loans in Massachusetts are a specific type of pre-settlement funding. It is essentially an advance on a plaintiff’s future car accident settlement made possible by companies like LawsuitLoans.io. Not to be mistaken as a conventional loan, these are non-recourse advances. This means that the plaintiff does not have to pay back the money if he or she loses the lawsuit.
These advances are designed to help plaintiffs secure funds before their case is resolved. Legal cases can sometimes take years to come to a conclusion. During this time, plaintiffs might go through financial stress – high medical bills, loss of earning capacity, and other expenses related to the accident. This is where rideshare accident loans step in.
They grant plaintiffs the ability to responsibly manage their financial obligations while waiting for their case to settle. Hence, the individual can focus more on their recovery and building a solid legal case.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Massachusetts
If you’re involved in a car accident lawsuit in Massachusetts, it can be a long and stressful process. During this time, financial pressures can mount. A car accident loan from LawsuitLoans.io can provide you with some relief. Our average loan amount to plaintiffs in Massachusetts is $34,649.00, with the largest loan given being $134,795.00. With an average interest rate of 18.5% in the state, we strive to provide you with affordable solutions during your tough times.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Massachusetts||$34,649.00|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Massachusetts||$134,795.00|
|Average interest rate in Massachusetts||18.5%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Massachusetts||$31,000.00|
|Massachusetts statute of limitations||3 years; Mass. Ann. Laws Ch. 260 Section 1|
|Massachusetts fault laws||Massachusetts is a “no-fault” state, meaning your own insurance covers your losses regardless of who caused the accident.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Rideshare Accident Loan in Massachusetts?
If you suffered from a car accident involving a ride-hail service and are awaiting a settlement, you may be considering the aid of lawsuit loans. Rideshare accident loans are actually quite accessible to plaintiffs in Massachusetts, with quite simple eligibility criteria.
Due to the fact that each rideshare accident claim involves a substantial insurance policy, the qualifying requirements for lawsuit loans are straightforward. The two major conditions are:
- You must have retained legal representation on a contingency basis. This means that your attorney only collects payment in case of successful litigation.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
LawsuitLoans.io provides funding for claims arising out of incidents involving any rideshare service or delivery company. Whether you were injured in a collision with an Uber car in Boston or were struck by a delivery driver from Instacart in Worcester, we can help. Let’s look briefly at a few of these companies:
- Uber: Founded back in 2009, Uber has since become a global phenomenon, offering both ridesharing and food delivery services.
- Lyft: A direct competitor to Uber, Lyft began operations in 2012 and has since spread throughout the United States and into parts of Canada.
- DoorDash: This San Francisco-based delivery giant was launched in 2013 and operates across the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- Instacart: Instacart was founded in 2012, offering grocery delivery and pick-up service in the U.S. and Canada.
For any of these companies, if you were involved in an accident, you may be entitled to a lawsuit loan.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Rideshare Accident Loan Process in Massachusetts
If you are a victim of a rideshare accident and are currently involved in a legal battle in Massachusetts, you may be feeling financial pressure. A rideshare accident loan can offer financial relief while your lawyer works on settling your case. In this section, we will explain how the process works.
There are five basic steps in the process:
- Apply online: Begin by submitting your application on our website. It’s simple, quick, and free to apply.
- We contact your law firm: Once we get your application, we will reach out to your law firm to gather more information about your case.
- We review your case: Based on the information received from your law firm, we evaluate your case to calculate the estimated loan amount you might be eligible for.
- You sign a contract: If your loan application is approved, we will send you a contract to sign. This agreement explains the terms of your cash advance.
- You get funds: After you sign the contract, we will deliver the cash advance directly into your bank account. You can use this money as you see fit, such as living expenses, bills, etc.
Here’s an example of how it might work for someone involved in a rideshare accident lawsuit. Let’s consider John, who was seriously injured in a Uber accident. He contacted his lawyer who filed a lawsuit against Uber. As the lawsuit was underway, John found himself struggling to keep up with rent payment, monthly bills, and healthcare costs. While he waits for the lawsuit to settle, he turns to us for help. John was able to go through the process described above and received a rideshare accident loan, helping him pay his bills without any stress while waiting for his lawsuit to finish.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
How Much Money Can I Get From my Rideshare Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can vary greatly in range. You could possibly receive an advance anywhere from $500 up to significantly more than $1,000,000. It really depends on the specifics of your case.
While your lawsuit is still ongoing, we are able to provide you with a maximum of 25% of the sum you are expected to receive once the case resolves. However, if your case has already been settled, we can give you up to 50% of your portion of the settlement.
Let’s take a hypothetical scenario as an example: A plaintiff from Massachusetts has been involved in an accident. This was not just any accident though – it happened while using a rideshare service. Their claim has an estimated value of $500,000. The case is still ongoing though, and it will take some time before it’s resolved.
In general, healthcare providers are given about 1/3 of a patient’s settlement. The attorney handling the case also receives approximately the same amount. What does this mean for the victim? In this case, that leaves around $170,000 for them.
Based on these figures, our company could potentially offer an advance of about 25% of that $170,000. That adds up to around $42,500. That’s a substantial amount of money that could help address the financial hardships often associated with accidents and the ensuing lawsuits.
Major Cities we Serve in Massachusetts
LawsuitLoans.io is proud to extend its services statewide in Massachusetts and across America. Our pre-settlement funding solutions cater to residents in the following major cities of Massachusetts, which are listed in order of population:
- New Bedford
- Fall River
Regardless of where you reside in Massachusetts, LawsuitLoans.io is here to support you by providing pre-settlement funding while your legal case is being resolved. Visit our website at LawsuitLoans.io or call us toll free at (866) 594-1343 with any inquiries. You can also apply online via the LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Massachusetts
At LawsuitLoans.io, we fund almost any type of roadway accident lawsuits in Massachusetts. Here’s a short summary of each:
- Bicycle Accident Loans: Financial support for victims in ongoing bicycle accident lawsuits.
- Car Accident Loans: Monetary aid for individuals coping with the expenses from car accidents, while awaiting their lawsuit outcome.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans: Pre-settlement funding for commercial vehicle accident lawsuits.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans: Financial assistance for those involved in accidents with government vehicles.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans: Helps cover costs for those injured in motorcycle accidents, awaiting settlement.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans: Funding for pedestrians who suffered harm by a vehicle, and are in the process of a lawsuit.
- Rideshare Accident Loans: Lawsuit loans for individuals involved in accidents with rideshare services like Uber or Lyft.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans: Pre-settlement funding available for semi-truck accident cases.
Massachusetts Rideshare Accident Funding FAQs
Following are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that Massachusetts residents often ask about rideshare accident funding:
How much does it cost to get a rideshare accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of a rideshare accident lawsuit loan can vary greatly depending on the specifics of your case and the firm providing the loan. It’s important to discuss costs in detail with your potential loan provider before signing any agreement.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my rideshare accident case?
Your eligibility for a lawsuit loan on your rideshare accident case largely depends on the strength of your case and its estimated settlement value. The team at LawsuitLoans.io has significant experience in assessing such cases, and can quickly determine your likelihood of securing funding.
Can you get a loan on a rideshare accident settlement?
Yes, you can indeed secure a loan on a rideshare accident settlement. However, such funding is typically referred to as a “pre-settlement loan,” suggesting that the funds are advanced to you before your case has finalized its settlement. This way, you have access to the financial resources you need, while your case is being resolved.