Minnesota Pedestrian Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Pedestrian Accident Loans in Minnesota
If you’ve been injured as a pedestrian in a car accident, you may have heard about pedestrian accident loans in Minnesota. But what are they, exactly? These loans, also known as pre-settlement funding or lawsuit loans, provide plaintiffs with immediate cash to cover various expenses while they wait for their case to resolve.
Here’s how it works: after filing an injury claim, a plaintiff can reach out to a funding company like LawsuitLoans.io. After assessing the plaintiff’s case and potential settlement, the company can offer an advance on that future settlement. This allows the plaintiff to meet immediate financial needs.
The critical thing to understand about pedestrian accident loans is that they are non-recourse advances. This means that if the case doesn’t result in a favorable settlement, the plaintiff doesn’t need to pay back the cash advance. Simply put, if you don’t win, you don’t pay.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Minnesota
Have you been involved in a car accident in Minnesota and now find yourself unable to work or pay your bills? Are you waiting for your legal case to resolve but need money now? Car accident loans by LawsuitLoans.io may be the answer. Read on to find some key facts about the state of Minnesota and how our lawsuit loans can help.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Minnesota||$3,686.25|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Minnesota||$12,000.00|
|Average interest rate in Minnesota||22.5%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Minnesota||$30,000.00|
|Minnesota statute of limitations||2 Years; Minnesota Statutes Sec. 541.07|
|Minnesota fault laws||Minnesota is a “no-fault” state, meaning your own insurance covers your losses regardless of who caused the accident.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Pedestrian Accident Loan in Minnesota?
Before you apply for a pedestrian accident loan, it’s important to understand the eligibility criteria. Not everyone will qualify for this type of funding. Here are the main things that LawsuitLoans.io looks at when deciding if you’re eligible:
- A legal claim: This means you have a valid legal case against an insurance company or a company that manages its own insurance (self-insured company). This could be a car accident where the other driver was at fault, for example.
- Representation by an attorney: You need to have an attorney who is working on your case on a contingency basis. This means they only get paid if you win your case.
- You are at least 18 years old: To apply for a lawsuit loan, you must be an adult.
If you meet all these criteria, you have a good chance of being eligible for a pedestrian accident loan in Minnesota. Remember, though, each case is unique. LawsuitLoans.io will review the details of your case to make final eligibility decisions.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Pedestrian Accident Loan Process in Minnesota
Understanding the lawsuit loan process is essential when dealing with a pedestrian vs. auto case. In Minnesota, we have simplified this process to help plaintiffs navigate through their difficult time. There are five major steps involved:
- Apply online: To start, fill out your details on our funding application found at LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
- We contact your law firm: Once we receive your application, our team will get in touch with your law firm to gather all the necessary information.
- We review your case: Our experts will meticulously review the details of your accident and assess the strength of your case.
- You sign a contract: If your case seems promising, we will send you a contract outlining the terms and conditions of the loan. You will need to sign this contract to proceed.
- You get funds: After signing, we transfer the agreed-upon fund amount. You can use this money for any expenses that you incur during your case.
To help illustrate these steps, consider the example of John, a plaintiff who was injured in a pedestrian accident. John applied online shortly after the accident left him unable to work. We managed to reach out to his law firm the same day he submitted the application. After a quick but thorough review, we determined that his case had a strong chance of winning. John then signed the provided contract, securing his financial aid right away. The funding gave him the breathing space he needed to cover his living costs and medical bills while he waited for his case to resolve.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Types of Pedestrian Accident Claims in Minnesota
Pedestrian accidents can happen unexpectedly and can result in life-altering injuries or even fatalities. In Minnesota, there are several common types of pedestrian accidents which typically lead to legal claims. Let’s discuss examples below:
- Intersection Accidents: These often occur when vehicles fail to yield the right of way to pedestrians at crosswalks.
- Hit and Run Accidents: An accident in which a driver flees the scene without stopping to help or provide information.
- Backing-Up Accidents: These occur commonly in parking lots when a vehicle reverses without seeing a pedestrian behind them.
Understanding how these incidents happen is crucial, but so too is understanding fault laws in Minnesota. The state operates on a system of modified comparative negligence. This means that a plaintiff can still recover damages in a lawsuit even if they are partially at fault for the accident. However, their compensation will be reduced by their percentage of fault.
If a pedestrian is found to be more than 50% at fault, they may not be eligible to recover damages. Therefore, the circumstances of the accident could greatly impact a plaintiffs chance of success in their lawsuit. It’s important to speak with a legal expert in order to fully comprehend all aspects of the case.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Pedestrian Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans are provided by LawsuitLoans.io to plaintiffs with an ongoing personal injury case or other legal claim. These pre-settlement loans range from $500 all the way up to over $1,000,000. The amount that you can receive from your pre-settlement loan depends on the estimated value of your case and how far along it is in the legal process.
If your case is still ongoing, we can advance up to a maximum of 25% of the plaintiff’s expected portion of the settlement. For cases that have been settled, we can offer 50% of the expected recovery.
Let’s consider a case in Minnesota where a pedestrian has been involved in an accident. The estimated value for this case would be $300,000. With such a case, the typical divisions would see medical providers receiving a third of the settlement, the attorney would be paid a third, and consequently, the injured pedestrian would be due about $100,000.
So, how much could such a plaintiff receive from a lawsuit loan? We would be able to advance approximately 25% of that amount whilst the case is still being resolved – which amounts to $25,000. Remember, the actual amount can vary based on your case specifics and the estimated reward.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Minnesota
We fund almost any type of roadway accident in Minnesota. The list below details some of the cases for which we provide financial assistance:
- Bicycle Accident Loans – Our funding can help you manage expenses while you wait for your bicycle accident lawsuit to resolve.
- Car Accident Loans – We provide funding to car accident victims pursuing legal claims.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans – Get financial help during your commercial vehicle accident legal battle with our loans.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans – Our services also cover lawsuits involving accidents with government vehicles.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans – We fund motorcycle accident lawsuits, helping you get by financially during the process.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans – If you’re a pedestrian injured in a traffic accident and are seeking compensation, we can help with funding.
- Rideshare Accident Loans – We offer loans for rideshare accidents, assisting you financially while you pursue your claim.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans – We also fund semi-truck accident cases, providing a financial buffer during your lawsuit.
Major Cities we Serve in Minnesota
LawsuitLoans.io is proud to serve residents in all cities in Minnesota and nationwide. However, we’ve listed the top ten cities in Minnesota by population that our services are commonly used:
- St. Paul
- Brooklyn Park
- Maple Grove
- St. Cloud
No matter where you live in the nation, LawsuitLoans.io is here to help. All it takes is a hassle-free application process which you can find at LawsuitLoans.io funding application. For any queries, don’t hesitate to contact us at our toll-free phone number (866) 594-1343.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Minnesota Pedestrian Accident Funding FAQs
Understanding the ins and outs of pedestrian accident funding can seem confusing. To help you in your journey, we’ve put together answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by Minnesota residents about lawsuit loans on pedestrian accident cases.
How much does it cost to get a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan?
The cost associated with a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan varies depending on multiple factors, such as case strength, the amount of the requested loan, and the length of time from funding until case resolution. Specific pricing details can be reviewed on LawsuitLoans.io.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my pedestrian accident case?
LawsuitLoans.io considers multiple aspects when approving a lawsuit loan, like the type of suit, the strength of your case, and the expected settlement value. For detailed eligibility criteria for a pedestrian accident lawsuit loan, we recommend filling out the LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Can you get a loan on a pedestrian accident settlement?
Yes! Lawsuit funding is indeed available on pedestrian accident settlements. It is designed to ease financial stress during your lawsuit process. By providing funds even before your pedestrian accident claim is settled, LawsuitLoans.io helps plaintiffs make ends meet while awaiting the final outcome of their case.