Minnesota Rideshare Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Rideshare Accident Loans in Minnesota
Rideshare accident loans, also known as car accident loans, are a unique type of financial assistance offered by companies like LawsuitLoans.io to individuals involved in car accidents. These loans are designed to help plaintiffs who have claims related to accidents involving rideshare companies, such as Uber, Lyft, etc., particularly around the region of Minnesota.
Not technically loans in the traditional sense, these so-called ‘loans’ are more accurately described as non-recourse advances on a plaintiff’s potential settlement from their car accident lawsuit. That means the funds advanced to you do not have to be paid back unless your case is successful and a settlement is received. This is one of the key features of such loans that differentiate them from conventional bank loans which invariably require repayment, regardless of circumstances.
The process for a car accident loan is straightforward. After applying for a loan with LawsuitLoans.io, if approved, funds can be released to aid the plaintiffs in meeting their immediate financial needs resulting from the accident – whether it’s covering medical bills, lost wages due to inability to work, or everyday living expenses. Importantly, since these are non-recourse loans, in a situation where the lawsuit does not result in a favourable settlement, the plaintiff would not be obliged to repay the advance.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Minnesota
Car accident loans in Minnesota are essential financial resources for plaintiffs awaiting the resolution of their personal injury cases. These pre-settlement funds, offered by LawsuitLoans.io, help ensure that legal claimants can cover living and medical expenses during this challenging time.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Minnesota||$3,686.25|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Minnesota||$12,000.00|
|Average interest rate in Minnesota||22.5%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Minnesota||$30,000.00|
|Minnesota statute of limitations||2 Years; Minnesota Statutes Sec. 541.07|
|Minnesota fault laws||Minnesota is a “no-fault” state, meaning your own insurance covers your losses regardless of who caused the accident.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Rideshare Accident Loan in Minnesota?
Do you ever wonder if you’re eligible to obtain some financial relief through a lawsuit loa,n after being involved in a rideshare accident? The requirements aren’t as complex as you might think. In fact, there’s only one major prerequisite: you must have hired an attorney on a contingency basis. Additionally, you should also be at least 18 years old.
Naturally, the need for having legal representation ties into the fact that every case regarding a rideshare accident claim involves a substantial insurance policy. Thus, once you’ve ensured the above terms, you become eligible for a lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io.
It doesn’t matter which rideshare or delivery service company was involved in the accident, we cater to cases from all players in the market. Just to name a few:
- Uber: Founded in 2009, Uber provides services in over 900 metropolitan areas worldwide.
- Lyft: Launched in 2012, this American ridesharing company operates in the United States and 12 Canadian cities.
- DoorDash: Operational since 2013, this American on-demand prepared food delivery service has a presence in over 4,000 cities in the United States, Canada, and Australia.
Regardless of the company in question, rest assured that we are here to help you get through your tough time. Remember, our aim is to assist when you need it the most.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Rideshare Accident Loan Process in Minnesota
Have you been involved in a rideshare accident in Minnesota? If yes, then you may be in line to receive a lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io. Mainly, rideshare accident loans offer financial aid to plaintiffs who are awaiting the resolution of their legal cases. Below is a brief overview of how the process works:
- Apply online: To initiate the application process, visit our website, LawsuitLoans.io funding application, and submit the required information.
- We contact your law firm: After receiving your application, we get in touch with your representing law firm to discuss your case further.
- We review your case: We conduct an in-depth evaluation of your case, looking at its merits and overall strength.
- You sign a contract: Granted your case qualifies, we send you a contract for a lawsuit loan. Once this contract is signed and returned, your application advances to the next stage.
- You get funds: Once the contract is approved, funds are transferred to your account, providing respite as you wait for the full settlement of your case.
Let’s consider an example. Imagine Jenny, a Minnesota resident who got injured in a rideshare accident. While Jenny waited for her legal case to be settled, she was struggling to cover her medical expenses and utility bills. Jenny followed the above-mentioned steps and applied for a lawsuit loan through LawsuitLoans.io. After reviewing her case, we sent her a contract. She signed and returned it. Shortly after, we released the funds into her account, allowing her to tackle her mounting bills as she awaited the resolution of her legal case. Therefore, if you are in a similar situation as Jenny, do not hesitate to apply for a Lawsuit Loan to ease your financial burden.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
How Much Money Can I Get From my Rideshare Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We have the ability to advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still ongoing. If your case has already been settled, we can provide up to 50% of your expected portion of that settlement.
Here’s an example: Consider a plaintiff in Minnesota who was involved in a rideshare accident and has a $500,000 estimated value claim. This case remains unresolved and will not be settled for quite some time. As a general rule, medical providers usually receive around 1/3 of the settlement amount, and legal representatives get another 1/3. This leaves about $170,000 for the plaintiff. From this amount, we could advance about 25%, or approximately $42,500.
Major Cities we Serve in Minnesota
LawsuitLoans.io is proud to serve residents across the United States, including those throughout Minnesota. We’re committed to offering financial assistance to plaintiffs during their legal battles. Below are the ten largest cities in Minnesota by population where we provide our funding services:
- Saint Paul
- Brooklyn Park
- Maple Grove
- St. Cloud
No matter where you live in the North Star State, or indeed anywhere in the nation, know that LawsuitLoans.io is here to provide you with pre-settlement funding. Apply now through our application or by calling our toll-free number (866) 594-1343.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Minnesota
We fund almost any type of roadway accident in Minnesota. Here is a short list of the types of cases we can provide funding for, each with a direct link for further information:
- Bicycle Accident Loans – If you have been involved in a bicycle accident, we can assist with your funding needs while you await your legal outcome.
- Car Accident Loans – Car accidents can cause significant setbacks. We can provide financial support during the litigation process.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans – If you have been involved in a commercial vehicle accident, we can assist with funding requirements.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans – After a government vehicle accident, you may need financial help. We are here to support you.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans – Motorcycle accidents can be serious. Our services can assist in ensuring you have the funds you need throughout your case.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans – If you’ve been injured in a pedestrian accident, we can help manage your financial needs while your case is resolved.
- Rideshare Accident Loans – Injured during a rideshare accident? We can assist with your funding needs.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans – Accidents involving semi-trucks may require extended litigation times. Our service can provide finances to keep you going during this period.
Minnesota Rideshare Accident Funding FAQs
We understand that you may have some questions about rideshare accident funding in Minnesota. Below, we have curated answers to some frequently asked questions on the topic.
How much does it cost to get a rideshare accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of a rideshare accident lawsuit loan varies depending on several factors such as the amount of money you request, and the duration of the loan. At LawsuitLoans.io, we offer competitive rates to all our clients. For a precise quote, please use our application form.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my rideshare accident case?
Eligibility for a lawsuit loan typically relies on the potential success and validity of your legal claim. Once you’ve submitted an application, our expert team will assess your case and determine if you qualify.
Can you get a loan on a rideshare accident settlement?
Yes, you can. If you are waiting for a settlement from a rideshare accident case, you can apply for a pre-settlement funding from us at LawsuitLoans.io. We can provide you with funds to handle your expenses while you wait for your case to resolve. To start the process, fill out our online funding application.