Minnesota Personal Injury Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What is a Personal Injury Lawsuit Loan and How Does it Work in Minnesota
A personal injury lawsuit loan, also known as pre-settlement funding, is a cash advance given to plaintiffs who are in the middle of a lawsuit. This financial aid helps them manage their expenses while they wait for their case to be resolved. Lawsuits can sometimes take months or even years to settle, during which plaintiffs may struggle with living costs and medical bills.
In Minnesota, just like in most states, the process for getting a lawsuit loan is straightforward. Once an application is made, companies like LawsuitLoans.io review your case. They will analyze the strength of the claim, potential award amount, and overall likelihood of a positive resolution. If approved, the plaintiff receives the funds in a short period.
Take the example of John, a plaintiff from Minnesota, who was involved in a car accident. While waiting for his personal injury lawsuit to settle, John faced rising medical costs and was unable to work due to his injuries. By applying for and receiving a lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io, he could cover his medical bills, living costs, and any other expenses which arise during the legal proceedings.
In conclusion, personal injury lawsuit loans serve as a financial lifeline for plaintiffs in Minnesota and throughout the country who are going through lengthy and costly legal battles.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Minnesota Personal Injury Lawsuit Loan Information
Getting a personal injury lawsuit loan in Minnesota doesn’t have to be complex. This type of funding from LawsuitLoans.io can assist plaintiffs in financial duress, as they wait for their cases to resolve. With our lawsuit loans, you can cover your daily expenses when a personal injury slows down your life. Here is some general data about personal injury lawsuit loans provided by LawsuitLoans.io in Minnesota:
|Average personal injury loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Minnesota||$3,788.19|
|Largest personal injury loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Minnesota||$12,000.00|
|LawsuitLoans.io average semi-annual rate for personal injury loans in Minnesota||21.7%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Minnesota||$30,000.00|
|Minnesota statute of limitations||2 Years; Minnesota Statutes Sec. 541.07|
|Minnesota fault laws||Minnesota is a “no-fault” state, meaning your own insurance covers your losses regardless of who caused the accident.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible For a Personal Injury Lawsuit Loan in Minnesota?
Understanding the eligibility requirements for personal injury loans is crucial. The main thing to note is that these loans are uniquely tailored for those who have a valid legal claim against an insurance company, self-insured company, or large public entity. This means that if you’re involved in a personal injury lawsuit and require funding, then you may qualify for a lawsuit loan.
Another important criterion is that you must have an attorney representing your case. The reason for this is that lawsuit loan companies often communicate directly with your attorney when reviewing your application.
Last but not least, you need to be at least 18 years old to apply for a lawsuit loan. With these eligibility criteria met, you can look forward to obtaining the pre-settlement funding that you need while you wait for your personal injury case to reach its conclusion.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Personal Injury Lawsuit Loan?
Personal injury lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still in progress. For settled personal injury cases, we can offer 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s illustrate this concept using an example. Suppose there is a plaintiff in Minnesota pursuing a premises liability claim with an estimated value of $200,000. The client is still treating for their injuries and it might take another year for the case to resolve. The medical providers often get paid approximately 1/3 of the settlement, another 1/3 goes to the attorney. This means the plaintiff would receive around $65,000 at the conclusion of the case. In this scenario, LawsuitLoans.io can advance around 25% of that amount or $16,250.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
How Can I Use the Money From my Personal Injury Loan?
When you receive a personal injury loan from LawsuitLoans.io, you may wonder what exactly you have the freedom to spend the funds on. Generally speaking, there are very few restrictions on how you can use your pre-settlement money.
The money is designed to provide financial assistance while you await the resolution of your legal case. In this regard, most plaintiffs use their personal injury loan to cover everyday living expenses. For example, you might use it to pay for rent or mortgage payments, groceries, utility bills, car payments, public transportation costs, and other similar expenses.
Another common use for these funds is to cover medical expenses that are tied to your personal injury. This can include medications, physical therapy, surgeries, doctor visits, and related medical costs.
While the flexibility provided by LawsuitLoans.io is beneficial, it’s important to note that there is one key restriction: You cannot use your personal injury loan to fund litigation or direct legal case expenses. If you have any questions about this stipulation or about other potential uses for your funds, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for more information.
Most Common Personal Injury Claims we Fund in Minnesota
We provide funding for a variety of case types in Minnesota. The most common personal injury claims we fund include the following:
- Car Accidents: This includes accidents between two privately owned vehicles.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents: These are collisions involving company-owned vehicles like trucks and taxis.
- Any Other Roadway Accident: We also fund any other kinds of accidents that occur on the roads.
- Premises Liability Claims: These deal with injuries sustained on someone else’s property due to their negligence.
- Medical Malpractice: These claims involve healthcare professionals who do not fulfill their duty of care, leading to patient injury.
- Work Injuries: We provide funds for claims involving injuries that employees suffer at work.
- Slip and Fall Claims: These are cases where an individual slips and falls due to hazardous conditions, resulting in injury.
- Dog Bite Lawsuits: If you’ve been bitten by someone else’s dog, we can fund your claim.
- Wrongful Death Claims: These are lawsuits filed by the family of someone who was killed due to someone else’s negligence or misconduct.
- Police Misconduct: We fund cases involving violations of civil rights by law enforcement officers.
- Almost Any Personal Injury Claim: As long as you have a personal injury claim, there’s a good chance we can provide funding.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Our Personal Injury Loan Process
We aim to simplify the process of obtaining a lawsuit loan. It involves five easy steps that guide plaintiffs through acquiring the funds they need. Here is the simple process:
- Apply online – Access our application form and fill in the necessary details. No detailed personal finance information is required.
- We contact your law firm – After you apply, we get in touch with your law firm to gather more details about your case.
- We review your case – This step involves evaluating your case based on the information obtained from your law firm.
- You sign a contract – If your case qualifies, we will send you a contract to sign authorizing the loan.
- You get funds – Finally, once the contract is signed and returned, we provide you with the funds you need.
Let’s illustrate this process with an example. Imagine a plaintiff named John, who has filed a personal injury claim following an accident. John needs money to support himself while his legal case is ongoing. He applies for a lawsuit loan on our website. Based on the information provided, we contact his law firm for those case specifics. After reviewing the details, we determine that John qualifies for funding. We send him a contract for review. As soon as John signs and returns the contract, we dispatch his funds. It is as simple as that.
Why Choose LawsuitLoans.io for Pre-settlement and Post-settlement Injury Loans
If you have a personal injury or legal claim and need financial help, consider LawsuitLoans.io. We stand out in the pre-settlement funding industry for various reasons which includes the following:
- Low, Simple Rates: Starting as low as 2.5% per month, our rates are among the most competitive in the market.
- Fast Approval: We understand your urgent need for financial resources. Therefore, we offer quick approval processes often on the same day you apply.
- Capped Repayment Terms: With us, you don’t have to worry about repayment terms that keep growing. After reaching a certain date, interest stops accruing. This ensures you won’t be buried under increasing costs.
- Transparency and Our Client-First Approach: At LawsuitLoans.io, we put our clients first. We communicate clearly right from the start and aim to make our funding process as straightforward and transparent as possible.
Choose LawsuitLoans.io for a fair, speedy and straightforward approach to pre-settlement funding. To apply, visit our funding application or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Minnesota Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs
In this section, we will address some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) Minnesota residents have about lawsuit loans and pre-settlement funding.
How much do personal injury advances cost?
The cost of a personal injury advance can vary based on a variety of factors. These factors include the amount you need, the time period until your settlement is received, and the risk associated with your case. It’s important to understand that LawsuitLoans.io provides a clear and straightforward fee structure with no hidden costs.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
In general, if you are a plaintiff in a personal injury or other legal claim and you have hired an attorney, you likely qualify for a lawsuit loan. However, the specific circumstances of your claim will be considered during your lawsuit loan application process.
Is pre-settlement funding worth it?
Pre-settlement funding can be worth it if you are struggling financially while waiting for your legal case to resolve. It provides the needed funds to cover living expenses, medical bills, and any other costs that may come up in the interim. Most importantly, it allows you to focus on the recovery rather than worrying about financial obligations.