Florida Premises Liability Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What is a Premises Liability Lawsuit Loan, and How Does it Work in Florida?
A premises liability lawsuit loan is a specific type of funding provided to plaintiffs who are involved in a premises liability case. It allows plaintiffs to access funds that come directly from their pending legal settlement—before the completion of their legal case. This gives individuals the financial means to manage expenses while they await the finalization of their premises liability claim.
In Florida, as in other states, these lawsuit loans work under the principle of non-recourse advances. In simpler terms, this means if the plaintiff doesn’t win their case, they aren’t obligated to repay the funds originally advanced to them. The risk lies entirely with the lender—not with the individual bringing forth the suit. It’s a financial tool designed to level the playing field, ensuring that plaintiffs have the resources to see their case through, without worrying about repaying the loan should their legal endeavor prove unsuccessful.
To apply for a lawsuit loan in Florida, simply visit LawsuitLoans.io’s funding application page or call us toll free at (866) 594-1343. Our application process is straightforward, quick, and we’re here to provide you with the pre-settlement funds you need to maintain the pursuit of justice.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
LawsuitLoans.io’s Pre-Settlement Funding Process
Lawsuit loans are designed to provide financial support to plaintiffs involved in premises liability lawsuits. The process is quite straightforward and involves five crucial steps:
- Apply online at LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
- We establish contact with your law firm to gather necessary information about your case.
- We examine your case thoroughly. This is neither a credit check nor an invasive procedure, and it’s done quickly.
- You sign a contract that outlines the loan terms, including fees and interests.
- Finally, after signing the contract, you receive your funds. You can use these funds in any way you find necessary while you wait for your legal case to resolve.
Example of a Lawsuit Loan Process
Consider John, a plaintiff involved with a premises liability claim. John slips and falls in a supermarket due to a wet floor, resulting in severe injuries. After hiring a lawyer, John faces financial instability due to medical bills and lost wages. He discovers LawsuitLoans.io and decides to apply for a pre-settlement funding.
Recording his details online, John initiates the lawsuit loan process. We reach out to John’s law firm to confirm details about his injury and claim. Upon reviewing the merits of his claim and understanding his financial needs, we approve John’s application. John signs a contract detailing the loan agreement and soon receives funds. These funds offer John a lifeline to manage his expenses while he waits for his court case to settle.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Causes of Premises Liability Injuries in Florida
There are numerous causes of premises liability injuries in Florida. Below is a discussion of the most common ones.
Slip and Fall Cases
These involve individuals who get injured due to slipping and falling on someone else’s property because of unsafe conditions such as wet floors or uneven surfaces. These claims often revolve around the owner’s negligence in maintaining the property.
In Florida, owners are held responsible if their dog bites someone, regardless of past behavior. The victim can claim damages for medical bills, lost earnings, pain, and suffering.
This refers to when a person gets hurt as a result of a property owner’s failure to provide adequate security. Examples include assault cases in dimly lit parking lots or apartment buildings.
Swimming Pool Accidents
Swimming pool accidents occur when someone gets hurt in a pool. A property owner might be held responsible if they fail to implement appropriate safety measures or maintain the pool properly.
Elevator or Escalator Accidents
These accidents happen when an elevator or escalator malfunctions causing users to get injured. Responsibility often falls on the property owner, especially if regular maintenance practices were ignored.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Florida Premises Liability Lawsuit Loan Fast Facts
In Florida, premises liability lawsuits often spring from cases where injury has occurred on someone else’s property. They frequently involve slip and fall accidents, inadequate maintenance, or poor security leading to harm. At LawsuitLoans.io, we provide lawsuit loans to plaintiffs involved in such cases. This financial assistance can help cover medical bills, living expenses, and other costs while you wait for your case to resolve.
|Average premises liability funding by LawsuitLoans.io in Florida||$32,032.41|
|Largest premises liability loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Florida||$202,214.00|
|LawsuitLoans.io average semi-annual rate for premises liability lawsuit loans in Florida||19.9%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Florida||$31,000.00|
|2020 fall deaths in Florida||3740|
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Am I Eligible for a Premises Liability Lawsuit Loan in Florida?
If you have been injured due to somebody else’s negligence and are launching a personal injury case, you may be eligible for a premises liability lawsuit loan in Florida. The eligibility criteria for these types of loans mainly involve three factors:
- Valid Legal Claim: You must have a valid legal claim against an insurance company, self-insured company or large public entity.
- Hiring an Attorney: It is necessary that you are represented by an attorney in your lawsuit. They understand the legal procedures and can assist you in launching a strong case against the party at fault.
- Age: Any applicant must be 18 years old or above. Persons under this age are not considered legally competent to enter into a contract.
If you meet these criteria, then you are most likely eligible for a premises liability lawsuit loan.
How Much Funding Can I Get From my Premises Liability Lawsuit Advance?
LawsuitLoans.io provides lawsuit loans on slip and fall claims, with amounts that can range from $500 to over $1,000,000. The amount we can advance you is up to 25% of your anticipated portion of the settlement if your case is still ongoing. If your personal injury case has been settled, we can offer you 50% of your expected share of the settlement.
Let’s look at an example where a person in Florida is claiming premises liability. This person fell due to badly maintained stairs. The anticipated value of their case is $600,000. They are still being treated for their injuries, and it may take another year or two for the case to be resolved. Here’s how the numbers break down:
- Medical providers typically receive around 1/3 of the settlement: in this case, around $200,000.
- The attorney would also usually receive about another 1/3 of the settlement: again, around $200,000.
This leaves the plaintiff (the person pursuing the claim) with the final third of the settlement: around $200,000. From this figure, LawsuitLoans.io can advance approximately 25%, or $50,000.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
How Can I Use the Money From my Premises Liability Lawsuit Loan in Florida?
If you are a plaintiff in a premises liability case in Florida, you might be wondering what you can use your lawsuit loan funds for. The answer is: almost anything you need to maintain your standard of living during your case.
Here at LawsuitLoans.io, we understand that being involved in a lawsuit can be financially draining. That’s why we provide funds to plaintiffs with pending legal claims. You can use the money for every day living expenses such as rent, utilities, and groceries. This can help alleviate some of the stress associated with waiting for your legal case to resolve.
You can also use your lawsuit loan to cover medical expenses. This includes medical treatments, therapy sessions, medication, and even transportation costs related to your healthcare. It’s a great way to ensure you get the medical attention you need without worrying about how to pay for it.
Please note, though, that the funds cannot be used for any expenses directly related to your litigation or legal case. This means you can’t use the money from your loan to pay for anything like legal fees, court costs, or expert witness fees. These should be managed separately from the funds provided by your lawsuit loan.
Benefits of Premises Liability Lawsuit Loans
Premises liability lawsuit loans offer several key benefits. Typically, these pre-settlement funding options provide immediate financial relief to plaintiffs who have pending personal injury or other legal claims. Lawsuit loans enable early access to funds that would otherwise be locked away in a lengthy legal process.
Here are some key benefits:
- Financial Relief: Lawsuit loans provide much-needed financial help. This eases the burden on the plaintiff as they wait for their case to resolve.
- Early Access to Funds: With lawsuit loans, plaintiffs don’t have to wait until their case is settled. They gain early access to their entitled compensation.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure: Often due to financial pressure, plaintiffs may agree to an early settlement offer that undervalues their claim. Access to pre-settlement funds helps prevent this premature agreement.
- Non-Recourse Nature: If a plaintiff loses their case, they’re not required to pay back their lawsuit loan. This distinguishes lawsuit loans from traditional loans.
Better Rates and Faster Service with LawsuitLoans.io
Choosing LawsuitLoans.io over competitors can be beneficial for potential plaintiffs considering accommodations such as fair rates and speedy service. With LawsuitLoans.io, expect low, simple, and non-compounding rates. Plus, we prioritize timely funding. You could receive approval as soon as the same day you apply!
Apply now at LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Why Choose LawsuitLoans.io for Legal Funding on Premises Liability Lawsuits
If you’re involved in a premises liability lawsuit and need financial help, we invite you to consider LawsuitLoans.io. There are many reasons clients choose us over other legal financing companies. Here are just a few highlights that set us apart:
- Low, Simple Rates: We pride ourselves on offering simple interest rates that start as low as 2.5% per month. No hidden fees, no surprises. Just honest, straightforward pricing.
- Fast Approval: Most of our clients receive approval the same day they apply. Our team works hard to review your case quickly so you can get the funds you need when you need them.
- Capped Repayment Terms: Unlike many other funding companies, at LawsuitLoans.io, your interest stops after a certain date. You’ll never have to worry about exorbitant repayment amounts.
- Client-First Approach: At LawsuitLoans.io, you’re not just a number. You’re a valued client. We put your needs first, every step of the way. From application to funding, our sole focus is to provide you with fair, fast, transparent legal funding.
Learn more about our services by visiting the LawsuitLoans.io website or calling us toll-free at (866) 594-1343 today.
Most Common Personal Injury Claims we Fund in Florida
We fund various case types in Florida. Here are some of the most common:
- Car Accidents: These are collisions involving cars, which result in injury and damage.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents: Accidents involving commercial vehicles such as trucks or vans. This includes accidents where the commercial vehicle driver is at fault.
- Other Roadway Accidents: This describes accidents not involving private cars or commercial vehicles. It includes accidents on motorcycles, bicycles, or pedestrians.
- Premises Liability Claims: These cases involve injury caused by unsafe or defective conditions on someone’s property.
- Medical Malpractice: These cases are about medical professionals who cause injury or death due to their negligence.
- Work Injuries: This refers to injuries that happened while at work. It covers all types of occupations.
- Slip and Fall Claims: These claims come from people who have slipped, tripped or fallen and suffered injury as a result.
- Dog Bite Lawsuits: When a dog causes injury by biting, the owner can be sued for damages.
- Wrongful Death Claims: This is a legal action when someone’s death is caused by the negligence or misconduct of another person.
- Police Brutality Claims: These claims come from actions brought by victims of police misconduct.
- And Almost Any Personal Injury Claim: If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence or intentional act, we’re here to fund your lawsuit.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Florida Pre-settlement Funding FAQs
How much do advances on slip and fall claims cost?
The cost of advances on slip and fall claims varies depending on a variety of factors such as the claimed damages, liability, and the insurance policy of the defendant. It is important to consult with LawsuitLoans.io to get a clear understanding of these costs.
Will I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
Qualifying for a lawsuit loan depends on the strength of your case. If you have valid legal claims related to personal injuries or other similar situations, there’s a good chance you will qualify. Contact LawsuitLoans.io at (866) 594-1343 or fill out an application at LawsuitLoans.io funding application, for more specific information.
Is pre-settlement funding worth it?
Pre-settlement funding can provide essential financial relief while you wait for the resolution of your case. It can help cover living expenses, medical bills, and even legal fees. However, make sure to carefully weigh the benefits against the cost. Discuss this with your lawyer and the professionals at LawsuitLoans.io to ensure that it’s the right choice for you.