Florida Semi Truck Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Semi-Truck Accident Loans in Florida
Semi-truck accident loans are a type of pre-settlement funding provided to plaintiffs involved in truck accidents. These loans, better termed as advances, play a crucial role in helping the victims of semi-truck accidents weather the wait for their legal cases to resolve.
One key feature of these loan arrangements is that they are non-recourse. Essentially, this means that if a plaintiff does not win their case, there is no obligation to pay back the advance. The non-recourse nature of these semi-truck accident loans mitigates the financial risks for the plaintiffs.
Take, for instance, a hypothetical individual named Gabriel. Gabriel was involved in a semi-truck accident and filed a lawsuit expecting a future settlement. However, daily expenses and legal fees are taking a toll on his savings. This is where a semi-truck accident loan helps. By getting an advance on his potential settlement, Gabriel can manage his expenses without stressing about his financial situation while his legal case is still ongoing.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Types of Semi-Truck Accident Claims in Florida
A semi-truck accident is a serious event that can lead to severe injuries or even death. In the state of Florida, there are various types of semi-truck accidents and unique reasons behind each one. Understanding these variations plays a significant role in determining the successful outcome of a lawsuit.
Examples of semi-truck accidents include:
- Jackknife Accidents: This occurs when the truck folds onto itself similar to a pocket knife. Usually caused by sudden braking.
- Tire Blowouts: If a truck’s tire bursts, it can cause the driver to lose control leading to an accident.
- Rear-end Collisions: More common in congested traffic, where the truck hits another vehicle from behind.
Each of these accidents occur due to differing circumstances. However, they often have a common factor – the magnitude of damage they can cause. As such, understanding how fault laws operate in Florida is important. Florida operates under a “no-fault” insurance law. This means each person’s insurance should cover their losses regardless of who caused the accident.
However, in the case of severe injury, permanent loss, or death, the victim can file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. It’s important to keep in mind that the degree of fault can influence the success of the lawsuit. To ensure the best chance of success in your case, knowing the details about the types of semi-truck accidents and how fault laws work in Florida is crucial.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Semi-Truck Accident Loan in Florida?
Are you considering applying for a semi-truck accident lawsuit loan? Before you apply, it’s important to understand the eligibility criteria. This information can help you determine if you might be a good candidate for such a loan.
The primary criteria for eligibility are as follows:
- Having a valid legal claim: This is the most fundamental requirement. You must have a legitimate legal claim against an insurance company or a self-insured company.
- Hiring an attorney on contingency: In order to be eligible, you will need to have hired an attorney to represent you on a contingency basis. This means that your attorney only gets paid if they win your case or secure a settlement for you.
- Being 18 years or older: Finally, to be eligible to apply for a lawsuit loan, you must be at least 18 years old.
If you meet these criteria, you may be able to secure a loan to assist with your expenses until your semi-truck accident lawsuit gets resolved.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Semi-Truck Accident Loan Process in Florida
If you have been involved in a semi-truck accident in Florida, you might be facing significant medical bills and lost income. This is where LawsuitLoans.io comes in. We can provide you with the funding you need to cover your expenses while you wait for your lawsuit to resolve.
The process of getting a loan from LawsuitLoans.io is fairly straightforward and is divided into five main steps:
- Apply online: You can begin by filling out an application form on the LawsuitLoans.io funding application page. This initial application does not commit you to anything and is free of charge.
- We contact your law firm: After you’ve applied, we then reach out to your law firm to discuss the details of your case. Your attorney will provide us with information necessary to evaluate your application.
- We review your case: At this stage, we review your case and its potential outcome. This determines whether you are eligible for a loan and if so, how much.
- You sign a contract: If we come to an agreement, you will then sign a contract. This ensures that you understand and agree to all the terms and conditions of the loan.
- You get funds: After the contract is signed, you will receive the loan amount either through check or direct deposit into your bank account.
To illustrate, let’s take the example of John, a plaintiff injured in a semi-truck accident. After applying online and having his law firm contacted by LawsuitLoans.io, his contract was reviewed and he received pre-settlement funding agreement. After signing the contract, John received the funds needed to cover his living and medical expenses while awaiting settlement of his lawsuit.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Florida
We fund almost any type of roadway accident in Florida. Here are some examples:
- Bicycle Accident Loans – We provide legal funding for bicycle accidents, which can often result in severe injuries and lengthy litigation.
- Car Accident Loans – Car accidents are common, but we can make the aftermath less stressful with our pre-settlement funding services.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans – Commercial vehicle accidents can involve multiple parties and complex legal processes. We can help ease the financial burden while you wait for your case to resolve.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans – Claims against government entities can take longer to resolve. Our funding helps you weather that waiting period.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans – Motorcycle accidents often result in serious injuries. Our lawsuit loans can help cover medical bills and other expenses.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans – Pedestrians are at a high risk of severe injury when involved in an accident. Pre-settlement funding can help manage financial stress while your case is being resolved.
- Rideshare Accident Loans – Rideshare accidents can be complicated. Lawsuit loans can provide financial relief during the legal process.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans – If you’re involved in an accident with a semi-truck, the resulting legal cases can be drawn out. We can help keep you afloat financially during this time.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Semi-Truck Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still in progress. For settled cases, we can offer 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s consider an example where a Florida plaintiff is involved in a car accident case with an estimated value of $60,000. The case is still in progress and will not settle for some time. Typically, medical providers might receive about a third of the settlement amount, and attorneys would also take another third of the settlement amount. As a result, the plaintiff would receive around $20,000. In this situation, LawsuitLoans.io can advance approximately 25% of that expected settlement, or roughly $5,000.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Major Cities we Serve in Florida
Florida, the sunshine state, is filled with cities where LawsuitLoans.io takes pride in serving. Here are the top 10 cities according to population:
- St Petersburg
- Port St. Lucie
- Cape Coral
- Fort Lauderdale
No matter where you reside in Florida, know that LawsuitLoans.io is readily available to provide funding assistance. We also serve numerous cities and regions nationwide. Look for our services at LawsuitLoans.io or contact us at our toll free number (866) 594-1343 for more details. Visit LawsuitLoans.io funding application to apply.
Florida Semi-Truck Accident Funding FAQs
Understanding the process of obtaining funding for a semi-truck accident lawsuit can bring up various questions. Here, we’ll answer some of the most commonly asked queries about this topic for residents of Florida.
How much does it cost to get a semi-truck accident lawsuit loan?
There are several variables that determine the cost of a lawsuit loan. This includes the size of the loan and your case’s strength. LawsuitLoans.io, however, strives to provide competitive rates to clients pending semi-truck accident lawsuits.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my semi-truck accident case?
Generally, if you have a personal injury claim from a semi-truck accident and are represented by an attorney, you likely qualify. However, please apply through our website or call us to discuss your specific circumstances.
Can you get a loan on a semi-truck accident settlement?
Yes, you can. Lawsuit loans are not traditional loans but rather a form of pre-settlement funding. This funding can help cover immediate expenses while you wait for your semi-truck accident settlement to resolve.