Jacksonville, Florida Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Lawsuit Loans in Jacksonville, Florida
Lawsuit loans, also known as pre-settlement funding, are financial supports provided to plaintiffs who are dealing with personal injury or other legal cases. These funds are considered non-recourse advances on the plaintiff’s future legal settlement, meaning, you only pay back if you win your case.
To simplify, let’s consider a hypothetical scenario. Laura, hailing from Jacksonville, Florida, was recently involved in a car accident. In the aftermath of the accident, she sustained multiple injuries leading to expensive medical bills and loss of wage due to her inability to work.
While waiting for her case to settle, Laura faces financial hardship. That’s where LawsuitLoans.io steps in. Laura applies for a lawsuit loan through our simple online application at LawsuitLoans.io funding application. As her case is ongoing, she obtains a lawsuit loan allowing her to handle her current financial demands. The best part? If her case doesn’t win, she owes us nothing.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Important Florida Lawsuit Loan Information
In Florida, as the plaintiff of an ongoing personal injury or other legal case, you may access lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io. These funds can be critical to sustaining you financially as you await a settlement. The table below outlines key data points you need to know if you’re considering applying for a lawsuit loan in Florida.
|Average loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Florida||$13,207.54|
|Largest loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Florida||$202,214.00|
|Average semi-annual rate in Florida||20.7%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Florida||$31,000.00|
|Florida statute of limitations||2 Years; Florida Statutes Section 95.11(4)(b)|
|Florida fault laws||Florida is a “no-fault” state, meaning your own insurance covers your losses regardless of who caused the accident.|
|Jacksonville population, 2020||949,611|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Case Types We Fund in Jacksonville
There are numerous legal cases that could benefit from lawsuit funding. At LawsuitLoans.io, we serve a variety of case types, commonly seen in Jacksonville, and provide pre-settlement funds to help plaintiffs manage their financial needs during the legal process. Here we share some of the most common cases we fund:
- Auto and other roadway accidents: Crashes involving vehicles and other accidents on the road can result in serious personal injuries. If you’re involved in such a case, our pre-settlement funding can provide the financial support you need while your legal case is ongoing.
- Premises liability: If you’ve been injured due to unsafe conditions on someone’s property, these premises liability cases are often eligible for lawsuit loans. These loans can help you cover medical bills and other costs while you wait for your legal case to resolve.
- Medical malpractice: In cases where a healthcare professional’s negligence has caused harm or injury, we offer funding to help cover the cost of ongoing treatment and lost wages until your claim is settled.
- Labor law claims: Workers who have experienced discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and other labor law violations can apply for pre-settlement funding to cope with financial difficulties during the case process.
- Employment claims: Employment disputes involving issues like unpaid wages or benefits, hostile work environment, and more can be eased by receiving pre-settlement funding. This immediate financial assistance helps plaintiffs hold out for a fair settlement.
- Other personal injury claims: Any form of personal injury, whether from a product defect or an animal bite, can bring about unexpected expenses and financial strain. Our pre-settlement funding can be a lifeline, giving you the financial security to fight your case until a favorable outcome is reached.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Am I Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan in Jacksonville?
Understanding the eligibility criteria for lawsuit loans is key if you are considering filing for a loan. While these criteria can vary from lender to lender, certain basic requirements must be met.
Firstly, you need to have a valid legal claim. This typically involves personal injury or other cases against an insurance company, a self-insured company, or a large public entity. It’s vital to ensure that your lawsuit has merit and a good chance of success as your chances of getting a lawsuit loan stack highly on this factor.
Secondly, having an attorney to represent you in court is another significant requirement. The lenders consider the quality of your attorney and the law firm. An experienced attorney enhances your chances of winning the case and therefore increases your prospects of securing a lawsuit loan.
Lastly, the applicant must be 18 years or older. Children or teenagers who are under the legal age aren’t allowed to apply for a loan. You need to show proof of age to confirm eligibility.
So, if you meet these primary eligibility criteria, you might be a good candidate for getting a lawsuit loan in Jacksonville through LawsuitLoans.io.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Our Jacksonville Lawsuit Loan Process
Understanding how the process painless is crucial for anyone looking to get a lawsuit loan. The process comprises five key steps.
The process begins when you apply online via LawsuitLoans.io funding application. Here, you’ll need to provide some basic information about yourself and your legal case.
Contacting Your Law Firm
After your application, our team reaches out to your law firm. They will gather more details about your case. This helps us evaluate your situation accurately.
Once we have all the information, we review your case. Our experts assess the strength of your case and determine if it meets our funding criteria.
When your case passes our review, we draft a contract for the loan. After reading through, you sign the contract to seal the deal.
Finally, once the contract is signed, you receive the funds. These funds can serve as financial support while you wait for your legal case to resolve.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Lawsuit Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 to more than $1,000,000. The company can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still in progress. For settled cases, they can offer 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s consider an example of a plaintiff from Jacksonville, who is involved in a car accident case with a $100,000 estimated value. The case is still ongoing and will likely not settle for some time.
In such a scenario, medical providers are paid around 1/3 of the settlement, resulting in approximately $33,333. The attorney would also receive about 1/3 of the settlement, leaving the plaintiff with approximately $33,333. From this amount, LawsuitLoans.io could potentially advance the plaintiff 25%, or $8,250.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
How quickly can I get a pre-settlement lawsuit loan in Jacksonville?
If you’re a plaintiff in a legal case and you need funds fast, LawsuitLoans.io has the solution for you. Our quick and efficient process ensures that as soon as your application is submitted, we immediately start working on it.
At LawsuitLoans.io, we understand how unpredictable legal battles can be. That’s why we do our best to provide you with as much financial stability as possible during this time. Once we receive your application, we aim to review your case and make a decision within just 24 hours.
To put this into perspective, let’s say John, a plaintiff in a personal injury case, applies for a pre-settlement loan at LawsuitLoans.io on Monday morning. Our dedicated team will review John’s application, assess his legal claim and by Tuesday morning, a decision about his loan request should be made.
At LawsuitLoans.io, we are committed to offering an honest, quick, and easy-to-understand funding solution to plaintiffs like John. When facing legal challenges, no one should have to worry about their finances. We’re here to help ensure they don’t have to.
Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding in Jacksonville, Florida
If you’re involved in a lawsuit in Jacksonville, Florida, pre-settlement funding can be a lifesaver. But like all financial options, it comes with both benefits and risks. Let’s take a moment to review both sides.
Benefits of Pre-Settlement Funding:
- Financial relief: Lawsuits take time and can lead to financial stress. Pre-settlement funding gives you access to money now, easing your financial burden while you wait for a settlement.
- Early access to funds: You don’t have to wait until the end of a lengthy court process to receive money. With pre-settlement funding, you can access cash almost immediately after your lawsuit has been filed.
- Avoiding early settlement pressure: This funding allows you to withstand the pressure to settle early and accept less than you deserve because of financial hardship. It provides the means to hold out for a just outcome.
- Non-recourse nature: Pre-settlement funding is non-recourse, which means if you lose your case, you do not have to pay back the loan. The risk is on the lender, not you.
Costs or Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding:
- High interest rates: Pre-settlement funding can come with high interest rates compared to other forms of credit. Over time, the amount you owe can significantly increase, especially if your case drags on for a long time.
- Under-regulated industry: The lawsuit loan industry is generally either unregulated or under-regulated. As such, some companies may engage in practices that are unfriendly to consumers.
- Need for a well-developed case: You will need to have a strong, well-developed case and an attorney working on contingency in order to qualify for pre-settlement funding.
Like any financial decision, it’s important that you understand the pros and cons before applying for pre-settlement funding. Always consult with your attorney and consider all options before deciding on such a meaningful step.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Jacksonville Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs
Our Jacksonville residents often ask us about pre-settlement funding. We’ve gathered some of the most frequently asked questions to provide you with clear responses. Should you have further inquiries, feel free to reach out at any time.
Q1: How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
The cost of getting a lawsuit loan varies from case to case. Costs can include interest rates and origination fees, among other things. However, we strive to offer competitive rates to make this process more accessible. For specifics related to your case, contact our team, or apply directly on the LawsuitLoans.io website.
Q2: Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
The qualifications for a lawsuit loan are based on the strength of your legal claim, not your financial status. Hence, if you are a plaintiff in a personal injury or other legal case, you may qualify. Yet, bear in mind that each case is different, and our team will closely review your application.
Q3: If I have bad credit, can I get pre-settlement funding in Florida?
Yes, you can. At LawsuitLoans.io, your credit history doesn’t impact your eligibility for pre-settlement funding. As mentioned earlier, eligibility is primarily determined by the strength of your legal case. So, even with bad credit, you may still qualify for pre-settlement funding. Apply directly using our online application form.
Other Cities we Service in Florida
LawsuitLoans.io provides funding throughout Florida. See more about our funding in other key Florida cities by visiting the pages below:
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!