Florida Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
Florida Lawsuit Loans
When a careless motorist crashes into your car or a waiter spills a drink and you slip and fall at your favorite Florida restaurant, being out of work recovering from the injuries may leave you struggling to make ends meet. The law firm handling your personal injury case offers assurances that a settlement will be reached, but you need money right now.
A lawsuit loan offers a way to get immediate access to a portion of a settlement or judgment that could be months or even years away. Lawsuit funding puts you in touch with a third-party lender willing to advance a portion of the future compensation you are legally entitled to receive.
This article gives you all of the information you need about lawsuit funding in Florida to make smart choices. It introduces you to legal funding, and shows what a difference it can make in your life. Get the money you need to pay bills and cover living expenses with a cash advance that gets repaid only when there is a settlement or judgment awarded to you, and if you should lose, the funding company cannot come after you.Apply Now
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
What is a lawsuit loan?
Lawsuit funding is an essentially risk-free opportunity for you to receive a percentage of a future settlement or verdict in a pending lawsuit. It’s risk free because lawsuit loans are non-recourse loans, which means the lender or legal funding company agrees to look only to the money awarded by way of a settlement or judgment in your lawsuit. It cannot come after you or your personal income or assets to recover either the cash advance or the interest it is owed for making the loan.
Borrowing against the money you are entitled to receive from someone whose careless or negligent behavior caused you to be harmed goes by many names, including:
- Lawsuit loans
- Pre-settlement funding
- Lawsuit funding
- Settlement loans
- Pre-settlement loans
- Pre-settlement lawsuit loans
Regardless of the name a lawsuit funding company uses for the service it offers, the result for you is relief from the financial strain that forces many plaintiffs to yield to delaying tactics used by liability insurance companies. Claims adjusters know that a cash-strapped plaintiff will likely accept a low-ball settlement offer, but you can stand up to the insurance companies and give your lawyer the ability to aggressively fight for the money that you deserve by using a lawsuit cash advance to relieve the financial burden you may be under at the moment.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
How do settlement loans differ from traditional loans?
There are differences between traditional loans, such as you would get to finance the purchase of a car or to consolidate credit card debt, and settlement loans that you need to know about that give the advantage to lawsuit funding. Following are a few of the key areas where the two types of lending differ:
- Recourse versus non-recourse loans: Traditional lenders, such as a bank, credit union, or finance company offer recourse loans. The promissory note that you must sign as a condition to borrowing the money makes you personally liable for the debt. Your income, home, car and other assets you own are subject to seizure to repay the debt should you fail to make the monthly payments. Lawsuit funding is a form of non-recourse loan because you are not personally responsible for its repayment. Lawsuit loan companies in the state of Florida have only the settlement or judgment in your lawsuit as a source for repayment of the cash advance that you receive.
- Credit checks and employment: Traditional lenders rely on your ability to repay the money that you borrow, so they want to know that you have good credit and have a steady income that will allow you to make the monthly payments. Pre-settlement funding companies do not do credit checks or look at your income or employment because the only source for repayment of the lawsuit cash advance is the settlement or judgment.
- Traditional loans add to your debt: Instead of relieving your financial burden while waiting for settlement of your lawsuit, traditional loans add another monthly payment to it. Florida lawsuit funding does not add to the debt appearing in your credit report because of its non-recourse feature. The funding company receives payment only when there is a settlement or judgment in your lawsuit. If the case does not end in your favor, you owe nothing to the funding company.
Discuss your current financial situation with your lawyer and weigh the differences between the options available to get money you need into your bank account right away.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $4,513 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 12 months of your advance.
Save as much as $2,597 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 12 months of your advance.
Save as much as 36% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 12 months of your advance.
Why should I choose LawsuitLoans.io for my Florida lawsuit loan?
You’ll find many companies willing to provide you with a lawsuit advance, so what is it about LawsuitLoans.io that makes it better than the rest? LawsuitLoans.io believes that Floridians deserve transparency and honesty in the funding process particularly at a time when financially tough times make them vulnerable and susceptible to hard-sell tactics.
LawsuitLoans.io uses a simplified process allowing you to apply online and find out everything you need to know about the terms and conditions, including interest rate, before you commit to taking the cash advance. Some of the ways that LawsuitLoans.io stands out as the company to turn to for funding today include:
- Low rates and no hidden charges: You know upfront what taking a pre-settlement cash advance will cost. Instead of compounded interest that dramatically increases what you end up paying for the money advanced to you, we offer cash advances for as little as 2.5% simple monthly interest with no additional hidden fees or charges. Our online loan calculator allows you to see what you’ll pay before you apply. Simply put in the amount you need and an estimate of how long it will be until settlement to see exactly what it will cost and how much you’ll save over other lenders.
- Quick approval process: A review process that can be completed within hours of when you submit the simple online application makes it possible for you to have the money that you need on the day you apply or within 24 hours.
- LawsuitLoans.io says “yes” after other companies say “no”: Just because another company refused to approve your case for lawsuit funding is no reason to give up. We conduct our own, independent underwriting of your lawsuit, so people frequently receive approval by coming to us after other companies turned them down.
LawsuitLoans.io works closely with your personal injury law firm to speed the processing of your application.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Cases we fund in Florida
Another reason for depending on LawsuitLoans.io is our ability to fund different types of cases, including:
- Personal injury
- Work Injury, including railroad employees with claims under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act
- Employment claims, including wrongful termination, harassment and discrimination.
- Mass tort litigation
We offer funding for all types of personal injury lawsuits pending in the Sunshine State, including the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Slip-and-fall and other types of premises liability cases
- Medical malpractice
- Dog bites
- Car accidents causing injuries to pedestrians and bicycle riders
- Defective and dangerous product claims
LawsuitLoans.io serves people throughout the Sunshine State, including:
- Fort Lauderdale
If you do not see your type of case or the city you live in listed, contact LawsuitLoans.io for further information.
Am I eligible for a lawsuit loan in Florida?
It’s easy to determine in advance whether your claim for compensation is eligible for legal funding in Florida. You claim is eligible if it meets the following criteria:
- You are represented by a law firm or attorney.
- Your claim has been filed as a lawsuit by your lawyer or law firm.
- The lawsuit seeks to recover damages on your behalf from the person at fault in causing you to be injured or harmed.
- There is evidence supporting your claim to recover compensation making it likely that the lawsuit will result in a settlement or judgment in your favor.
- There is insurance coverage available to pay the claim.
Learn more about eligibility by contacting LawsuitLoans.io.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
How much money can I get from my Florida lawsuit loan?
The amount of money you get through legal funding depends on the projected value of the settlement as determined by the company during the underwriting process. Some companies limit cash advances to 10% of the value of your claim, but LawsuitLoans.io advances as much as 25% of the value in cases where a settlement has not been reached and up to 50% for those cases with a pending settlement.
The money advanced is based on the net value of the settlement. When a settlement is reached between the law firm handling your case and the liability insurance company for the party at fault, all of it is not available for repayment of what is owed the funding company.
The company must exclude from the settlement the money payable to your lawyer for legal fees. It also must exclude liens for medical expenses, workers’ compensation benefits, and other claims that must be paid out of the settlement. What is left is the net settlement from which the lawsuit loan may be repaid before you receive what is left.
How can I use my lawsuit loan money in Florida?
Money that you get from pre-settlement funding is yours to keep, spend, or do with as you wish. Because there are no strings attached to the money, people use it for different things, including:
- Living expenses
- Medical bills not covered through Florida no-fault insurance
- Making repairs to your home or car
Once you relieve the financial pressures that you were under, feel free to put what’s left in the bank or use the rest to take a vacation. It’s totally up to you.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Here’s how the Florida lawsuit loan process works
Talk about the financial challenges you’re experiencing with your lawyer, including your decision to apply for legal funding. Getting the lawyer on board and prepared to work with a lawsuit funding company is important because most of the information about your lawsuit that the company needs comes from the law firm handling it.
The process for obtaining Florida legal funding involves the following steps:
- Fill out an online application: LawsuitLoans.io lets you begin the process online by filling out a form that asks for your name, contact information, the type of lawsuit, and the name and contact information of the law firm handling the case for you.
- Underwriting: Once it receives the application, LawsuitLoans.io assigns it to its underwriters who contact your attorney for details about the lawsuit. The information it gathers is used by the underwriters to evaluate the strength and value of the claim.
- Decision: Upon completion of the underwriting portion of the process, which may take only a few hours, both you and your attorney are notified and sent a funding agreement containing all of the terms, including the interest rate.
- You get a cash advance: As soon as you and your lawyer accept the terms of the funding by signing and returning the funding agreement, LawsuitLoans.io arranges for transfer of the cash advance. You can have access to the money you need within 24 hours.
Letting your lawyer know when you apply for legal funding goes a long way toward speeding up the time it takes for underwriting and getting payment to you.
Benefits of legal loans in Florida
Giving you the ability to pay your bills and have the money to do the things that you want and need to do is one of the biggest benefits of Florida legal funding. It also makes you less susceptible to the delay tactics that insurance company adjusters use to force you to take less money than your claim is actually worth.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Get the money you deserve with Florida lawsuit loans
Don’t settle for less because you need money. Contact LawsuitLoans.io to get the money you need in order to give the law firm handling your lawsuit the time to aggressively fight to get you the money that you deserve.
Florida pre-settlement funding FAQs
Learn more about Florida legal funding from plaintiffs’ frequently asked questions:
What is pre-settlement funding?
Pre-settlement funding gives you a portion of the value of your lawsuit without having to wait until the case is settled. It is a non-recourse loan that does not affect your credit or add another monthly payment to what is an already tight budget. Instead, a funding company advances you a portion of the settlement in exchange for receiving it back along with interest when you receive your settlement or judgment.
How much does pre-settlement funding cost?
Florida does not regulate the lawsuit funding industry, so shop around for the best interest rate. LawsuitLoans.io offers some of the lowest rates starting at 2.5% monthly simple interest based on its evaluation of your lawsuit.
How long does it take to get a cash advance?
Money from lawsuit funding can be in your hands within 24 hours when you apply online for a lawsuit loan.
How do I start the process to obtain lawsuit funding?
You start the lawsuit funding process by applying online with your name, contact information, the name and contact information of your attorney, and a brief description of the type of lawsuit.