Alabama Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What are Lawsuit Loans in Alabama?
Presettlement lawsuit loans in Alabama are financial agreements where a lending company provides a cash advance to a plaintiff involved in a pending lawsuit. The loan is repaid from the settlement or judgment award. These loans are non-recourse, meaning if the plaintiff loses the case, they are not obligated to repay the loan. They are used to cover living expenses or legal costs while awaiting the lawsuit’s resolution. Alabama law allows such loans, but they are subject to regulations to protect consumers from predatory lending practices.
|Average Loan Amount by LawsuitLoans.io||$13,157|
|Largest Loan Amount by LawsuitLoans.io||$59,145|
|Average Rate Per 6 Months||19.0%|
|Median Personal Injury Verdict in Alabama||$309,062|
|Statute of Limitations||2 Years; Code of Alabama Section 6-2-30|
|Fault Laws||Alabama follows the “Contributory Negligence” rule, meaning if a plaintiff is found even 1% at fault, they cannot recover any damages.|
Am I eligible for a lawsuit loan in Alabama?
Eligibility for a lawsuit loan in Alabama depends on several factors. First, you must be involved in a pending lawsuit or legal claim. This could be a personal injury case, a workers’ compensation claim, or any other type of lawsuit where you expect to receive a settlement or award. Second, you must have an attorney representing you in your case. Most lawsuit loan companies will not work with individuals who are representing themselves. Finally, the lawsuit loan company will evaluate the strength of your case and your potential settlement amount. If they believe your case is strong and you are likely to win, you may be eligible for a lawsuit loan. However, it’s important to note that laws and regulations regarding lawsuit loans can vary, so it’s always a good idea to consult with a legal professional in Alabama.
You may be eligible for pre-settlement funding in Alabama if you meet the following requirements:
- You must have a claim against someone for personal injuries, workplace accidents, employment claims, or mass tort litigation in Alabama.
- You have an attorney representing you.
- Your attorney filed a lawsuit to pursue the claim.
- You anticipate a settlement in your favor for monetary damages.
- The person being sued has insurance coverage to pay your claim.
Most Common Case Funded: Auto or Roadway Accident
Other types of cases funded in Alabama encompass a range of scenarios:
- Auto accidents, including injuries to pedestrians and bicycle riders.
- Workplace accidents, including construction accidents and claims by injured railroad workers under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA).
- Premises liability claims, such as slip-and-fall accidents or other mishaps caused by the failure of owners to maintain their property.
- Accidents caused by defective products.
- Medical malpractice claims.
- Mass tort claims and other types of class action lawsuits.
- Employment cases, including construction accidents and wrongful termination, and discrimination.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Our Alabama Lawsuit Loan Process
When you need financial support during your legal battle in Alabama, Lawsuit Loans is here for you. Our process is designed to be effortless, allowing you to focus on your case. Here’s how lawsuit loans work in Alabama:
1. Apply Online or Call Us
Kickstart the process by applying online or calling our toll-free number at (866) 594-1343. It only takes minutes to submit your application.
2. Fast Case Review
Our team promptly contacts your law firm to gather essential case details. Rest assured, we aim to complete the review in just a few hours.
3. Rapid Funding
Once your case is approved, you and your attorney sign the funding contract, and you receive the cash you need within hours.
How much money can I get from my lawsuit loan?Experience the flexible and tailored funding solutions offered by LawsuitLoans.io. As a premier provider of pre-settlement funding, we empower plaintiffs with a diverse range of options to address their financial needs during the litigation process. Our seamless process prioritizes your peace of mind, ensuring that your legal journey is supported every step of the way. LawsuitLoans.io offers a wide funding range, starting from $500 and extending beyond $1,000,000. Our pre-settlement advances can reach a maximum of 15% of your case’s value. Larger sums are possible for settled cases.
How can I use my lawsuit loan money in Alabama?
In Alabama, you can use your lawsuit loan money for any personal expenses. This includes paying for medical bills, mortgage or rent, car payments, groceries, and other living expenses. You can also use it to cover legal fees and court costs related to your lawsuit. However, it’s important to remember that this loan must be repaid once your lawsuit is settled or won.
Why Choose Our Lawsuit Loans:
- Financial Flexibility: Access funds ranging from $500 to over $1,000,000 to cater to your specific needs.
- Personal Expenses: Cover medical bills, living costs, or even make substantial purchases that were otherwise unattainable.
- No Case-Related Expenses: Funds cannot be used for legal fees or case-related expenses.
- Tailored Support: Lawsuit Loans offers strategic advances of up to 15% of your case’s value for pre-settlement situations and up to 50% for settled cases.
- Apply with Ease: Our straightforward application process puts the funds you need within reach.
Pros and Cons of Presettlement Funding in Alabama
- Financial Relief: Pre-settlement funding provides much-needed financial support during legal proceedings, helping cover expenses when income is affected by personal injuries.
- Early Access to Funds: You can receive upfront cash to address immediate bills and living expenses before your personal injury case settles.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure: With litigation funding, you have the time to pursue a larger settlement without feeling compelled to settle early for a lower amount.
- Non-Recourse Nature: Pre-settlement loans are non-recourse, meaning you won’t have to repay the loan if you do not win your case, offering peace of mind during the legal process.
- Higher Interest Rates: Pre-settlement funding comes with a higher interest rate than most loans. This is because you do not have to pay back the loan if you lose your case.
- Legal Consultation Required: Consult with your lawyer before proceeding with the funding application.
- Additional Paperwork: Complete a preliminary application with basic contact and case information. No application fee or credit check is involved.
Major Cities We Fund in Alabama
Apply now to get the financial support you need in these major cities.
- Vestavia Hills
Alabama Lawsuit Loan Regulations
In Alabama, lawsuit loans, also known as pre-settlement funding, are not regulated by specific state laws. This means companies can set their own terms and conditions. However, they are still subject to general lending and usury laws. It’s advisable to thoroughly review any agreement before accepting a lawsuit loan in Alabama.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Presettlement Funding FAQs
1. How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
The cost of a lawsuit loan in Alabama can vary greatly depending on the specifics of the case and the lending company, but interest rates can range from 2% to 4% monthly.
2. Who qualifies for lawsuit loans?
In Alabama, a person who has filed a lawsuit and is represented by an attorney can qualify for a lawsuit loan. The lawsuit must be active and the person must be waiting for their settlement or court decision.
3. How big of a lawsuit loan can I get?
The size of a lawsuit loan you can get in Alabama depends on the specifics of your case, including the potential settlement amount, but it can range from $500 to $500,000.