Alabama Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans in Alabama
A car accident loan, also known as a commercial vehicle accident loan, is financial help provided to the plaintiffs in an auto accident lawsuit. It is designed for those who are dealing with financial challenges while waiting for their legal case to come to a resolution. But how exactly does this car accident loan work?
To start, a car accident loan is actually a non-recourse advance. What does this mean? Simply put, it means that you’re not strictly required to pay back the loan unless you win your case. This is a great safety net for those who are dealing with costly medical bills and loss of income all while fighting a legal case.
The process of getting a car accident loan is quite simple. You apply for the loan, which is actually an advance on your future settlement. If your case has solid grounds, a company like LawsuitLoans.io can provide you with the funding you need, usually in 24 hours or less.
The caveat here is that these loans are typically more expensive than other types of loans, primarily because of the risk involved for the lender. However, for many plaintiffs, the immediate financial relief they provide makes them a worthwhile option.
So, if you’re a plaintiff in a car accident lawsuit in Alabama, or anywhere else in the country, and you’re struggling with bills while seeking justice, a commercial vehicle accident loan from LawsuitLoans.io may be the solution for you.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in Alabama
If you’ve been involved in a car accident in Alabama and are waiting for your legal case to resolve, you might be eligible for a car accident loan. Outlined below are key statistics reflecting amounts provided by LawsuitLoans.io, the average interest rate, as well as some specific laws related to car accidents in Alabama.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Alabama||$16,934.65|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Alabama||$59,145.00|
|Average interest rate in Alabama||19.2%|
|Median personal injury verdict in Alabama||$309,062.00|
|Alabama statute of limitations||2 Years; Code of Alabama Section 6-2-30|
|Alabama fault laws||Alabama is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Commercial Vehicle Accident Loan in Alabama?
Applying for a car accident lawsuit loan might seem complex, but the eligibility criteria are simple and straightforward. Because commercial vehicle accidents involve either a high insurance policy or a self-insured entity, this simplifies the requirements for application.
The primary eligibility criteria for these claims are having an attorney hired on a contingency basis and being at least 18 years old. This means that if you’ve suffered from a commercial vehicle accident, have legal representation working on your case, and are of legal age, you’re likely eligible for a lawsuit loan.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Commercial Vehicle Accident Loan Process in Alabama
If you have been injured in a commercial vehicle accident in Alabama, a lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io can provide the financial support you need. The process of obtaining a commercial vehicle accident loan is straightforward and consists of five main steps:
- Apply online. Begin by filling out the funding application on our website. This helps us understand the basic details of your legal case.
- Law firm contact. Following your application submission, we will get in touch with your law firm to acquire more information about your case.
- Case review. Our team of experienced advisors carefully review the details of your case to determine your eligibility for a loan.
- Contract sign-off. Once approved, you’ll sign a contract, provided to you by us or through your attorney, outlining the details of your lawsuit loan.
- Fund disbursement. Once the contract is signed and returned, the funds will be rapidly disbursed to you. You are now free to use these funds for essential expenses while waiting for your lawsuit resolution.
Let’s consider an example of this process. John, a resident of Alabama, was severely injured in a commercial vehicle accident. Due to his injuries, he couldn’t work and faced significant financial difficulties. However, after getting in touch with LawsuitLoans.io, John followed the steps outlined above. He filled the online application, had his law firm provide necessary details, had his case reviewed and approved, signed the contract, and finally got the funds. He could then cover his medical bills and cost of living as he waited for his legal case to resolve.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
How Much Money Can I Get From my Commercial Vehicle Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can vary considerably. They range from as low as $500 to as high as $1,000,000+. If your case is still in progress, we can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your predicted part of the settlement. For already settled cases, we can provide up to 50% of your expected part of the settlement.
To give an example, let’s imagine a plaintiff from Alabama. This individual was involved in a commercial vehicle accident and their claim is estimated at $500,000. But, the legal process is ongoing and it’ll be some time before the case is settled.
Usually, around 1/3 of such a settlement goes to payment for medical providers. The attorney then receives another third. After these deductions, our hypothetical plaintiff is left with about $170,000. Using our offering, they could easily receive a lawsuit loan around 25% of this final amount. In raw numbers, that’d equate to approximately $42,500.
What Types of Commercial Vehicles are Frequently Involved in Cases we Fund in Alabama?
Here is a list of commonly used commercial vehicles in Alabama that involve in most of the claims we fund nationwide. While these vehicles are commonly involved, this is not an exhaustive list. We cater to cases involving any type of vehicle that has been privately or commercially used.
- Semi-Trucks: These large commercial vehicles are frequently on the roads delivering goods. Accidents involving semi-trucks often lead to significant damage and injuries due to their size and weight.
- Delivery Vans: Delivery vans are another common commercial vehicle in Alabama. These vehicles are involved in many accidents primarily due to the time pressure on drivers to meet strict delivery schedules.
- Taxis and Rideshares: Taxis and rideshares constitute a significant portion of traffic in Alabama. Accidents involving these vehicles can be complicated due to issues surrounding insurance coverage and responsibility.
- Bus: Buses, whether privately owned or public, traverse Alabama roads daily. Bus related accidents occur and can involve many victims due to the number of passengers they carry.
- Construction Vehicles: Construction vehicles such as bulldozers and cranes are also involved in accident claims. Accidents with construction vehicles can cause serious injuries due to their size and the hazardous work environments in which they operate.
In summary, at LawsuitLoans.io, we don’t limit our funding to claimants involved in accidents with specific types of vehicles. Whether the accident involved a commercial truck, a private sedan, or any kind of vehicle in between, our purpose is to help claimants get the financial support they need while they wait for their legal case to be resolved.
Remember, if you wish to apply for funding with us, visit our online application at LawsuitLoans.io funding application or reach out to us via our toll-free number (866) 594-1343.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Major Cities we Serve in Alabama
LawsuitLoans.io proudly serves plaintiffs throughout all of Alabama. Here is a list of the top 10 cities by population that we frequently serve:
Keep in mind that LawsuitLoans.io provides funding for residents in all cities in Alabama and nationwide. Whether you are from one of these large cities or a smaller town, if you are pursuing a personal injury or other legal claim, we are here to assist.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Alabama
At LawsuitLoans.io, we provide financial backing for a vast range of roadway accident cases in Alabama. These include:
- Bicycle Accident Loans: We fund bicycle accident lawsuits to help cover costs while you recover.
- Car Accident Loans: Car accident plaintiffs can get financial support during their ongoing legal case.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans: We assist victims of accidents involving commercial vehicles like delivery vans or trucks.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans: Accidents involving government-owned cars and other vehicles are also coverable under our funding.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans: If your motorcycle accident is keeping you from working or bearing heavy expenses, we offer loans to help manage the financial burden.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans: Pedestrian accident victims can take a loan to meet their fiscal needs till their case concludes.
- Rideshare Accident Loans: If you’re struck in a mishap involving rideshare vehicles like Uber or Lyft, we can provide loans for your legal claims.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans: Semi-truck accidents often result in serious injuries. We offer loans to help you deal with the financial obstacles while your case is underway.
Regardless of the type of roadway accident, we are here to support and assist you through our pre-settlement funding solutions
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Alabama Commercial Vehicle Accident Funding FAQs
We understand that the process and the qualifications for receiving a lawsuit loan on your commercial vehicle accident case can be confusing. That’s why we have answered some frequently asked questions for Alabama residents below.
How much does it cost to get a commercial vehicle accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of a lawsuit loan varies based on the specifics of your case and the risk associated with your claim. It’s important to discuss these details with the lending company to get an accurate assessment. You’ll typically find that LawsuitLoans.io offers competitive rates.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my commercial vehicle accident case?
As long as you have a valid legal claim and are represented by an attorney, you likely qualify for a lawsuit loan with LawsuitLoans.io. However, your specific situation should be discussed with the lender to ensure you meet all requirements.
Can you get a loan on a commercial vehicle accident settlement?
Yes, you can apply for a pre-settlement funding loan at LawsuitLoans.io funding application while your commercial vehicle accident claim is ongoing. The loan provides financial stability during the sometimes lengthy legal process.
Does LawsuitLoans.io Directly Fund Cases in Alabama?
While LawsuitLoans.io operates as a direct funder in most states it services, we act as a broker and originate funding requests to a select group of partner funding companies in Alabama.