California Government Vehicle Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Government Vehicle Accident Loans in California?
Have you heard of car accident loans? These are funds given to a person who has been hurt in an accident. This person is often referred to as the plaintiff. But what if the accident was with a government vehicle? That’s where government vehicle accident loans come into play.
A government vehicle accident loan is a special kind of financial support. It specifically caters to plaintiffs involved in accidents with government vehicles. These loans are non-recourse advances on the plaintiff’s future settlement following a car accident.
‘Non-recourse’ means that if you don’t win your case, you don’t need to pay back the money. You’re only required to repay the loan if you win your lawsuit.
The aim of this aid is to lessen the financial burden faced by plaintiffs post-accident. These loans can assist in covering medical bills, living expenses, and legal fees while the case is ongoing.
Remember, every case is unique. What works well for one plaintiff may not be best for another. Always consult with a trusted financial advisor or attorney before deciding to take out a lawsuit loan.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in California
In California, car accident loans can provide important aid to plaintiffs as they await legal resolution. As each case is unique, these loans’ specifics may vary. The table below offers key statistics and relevant state regulations regarding car accident loans in California.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in California||$12,078.71|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in California||$155,500.00|
|Average interest rate in California||20.6%|
|Median personal injury verdict in California||$114,305.00|
|California statute of limitations||2 Years; California Code of Civil Procedure Section 312|
|California fault laws||California is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Government Vehicle Accident Loan in California?
Knowing the eligibility criteria is crucial if you are thinking of applying for car accident lawsuit loans in California. There are two key requirements here. First, you must have an attorney representing you on a contingency basis. Therefore, getting legal representation secured is a vital step in attaining these types of loans. The second necessity is that you must be at least 18 years old.
Why do we require that a lawyer represents you? When your claim involves a government vehicle, it entails dealing with a self-insured or substantially insured entity. Ensuring professional legal representation increases your chances of obtaining a successful resolution to your case and enhances your loan approval odds.
In conclusion, if you are involved in a suit regarding a government vehicle accident, and are represented by a lawyer on a contingency basis, and over the age of 18, you meet the criteria to apply for a loan from LawsuitLoans.io.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Government Vehicle Accident Loan Process in California
The process involved in government vehicle accident loans and auto lawsuit loans is straightforward. It consists of the following five main steps:
- Apply online: This is the first step where you visit our website and fill out an application form.
- We contact your law firm: After you’ve submitted your application, we will then get in touch with your law firm to discuss your case.
- We review your case: We then meticulously analyze the details of your case to determine its worth.
- You sign a contract: Once we feel confident about your case, we will ask you to sign a contract. This contract primarily provides details regarding the terms and conditions of the loan.
- You get funds: After signing the contract, you then receive your funds. The funds can be used for any personal or medical expenses pending the resolution of the legal case.
To better illustrate this process, let’s consider an example. Suppose we have a plaintiff, John, who has been injured in an accident involving a government vehicle. After the accident, he might face high medical bills alongside being unable to work, thus creating serious financial strain. He would go to our website, apply for a loan, and we’d reach out to his law firm to discuss his case. Following our review, if we find his case viable, John would then be asked to sign a loan contract. Upon signing, John would receive his funds that could help him manage his expenses while waiting for his case to resolve.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Types of Government Vehicle Accident Claims in California
Government vehicles are no exception to accidents that occur on the road. Various types of these vehicles can subject to accidents and often give rise to personal injury claims. Some examples of commonly involved government vehicles include:
- Police Vehicles: Our figures show that police vehicles are among the most frequent government vehicles involved in accidents. In chase situations or emergencies, accidents can occur.
- Fire Trucks: Fire engines also frequent accident cases. They oftentimes have to travel at high speeds in emergency situations which can lead to collisions.
- Public Transit Buses: City buses carry many passengers and operate throughout busy urban areas, increasing the opportunity for accidents.
- Department of Transportation Vehicles: Vehicles operated by the Department of Transportation such as maintenance trucks and snow plows can also be a part of road accidents.
- School Buses: Last but not least, school buses transport our children daily, and unfortunately, they can be involved in accidents too.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident involving any type of government vehicle in California, you may be entitled to compensation. It is advisable to contact a legal professional who has experience dealing with such cases. Feel free to apply for pre-settlement funding at LawsuitLoans.io or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Government Vehicle Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can range from $500 – $1,000,000+. We can advance up to a maximum of 25% of your expected portion of the settlement if your case is still in progress. For settled cases, we can offer 50% of your expected portion of the settlement.
Let’s look at an example. Assume you are a plaintiff in California involved in a car accident. The estimated value of your case is $300,000 and it will not settle for some time. As a general rule of thumb, medical providers are paid around 1/3 of the settlement, the attorney receives another 1/3, leaving approximately $100,000 for the plaintiff. In this scenario, LawsuitLoans.io can advance approximately 25% of that amount, or $25,000.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Roadway Accident Cases we Fund in Florida
At LawsuitLoans.io, we fund almost any type of roadway accident case in Florida. Below are the types of cases we deal with:
- Bicycle Accident Loans: We provide funds to cover medical bills and other expenses in bicycle accident cases.
- Car Accident Loans: Our team can help you with immediate funding after a car accident uncertainty.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans: We offer financial assistance for those harmed by commercial vehicles.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans: If you’ve suffered due to a semi-truck accident, we’ve got your covered.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans: We provide loans for cases involving accidents with government vehicles.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans: Motorcycle accident victims can benefit from our pre-settlement funding.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans: Get funding help if you’ve been hurt in a pedestrian accident.
- Rideshare Accident Loans: We fund cases involving accidents with ridesharing services.
Major Cities we Serve in California
LawsuitLoans.io provides pre-settlement funding to plaintiffs across the United States, including all major cities in California. The list below highlights the top ten most populous cities in the state where we deliver our services:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Jose
- San Francisco
- Long Beach
Please note that these are just a few examples. In fact, we provide funding solutions for residents in all cities in California and around the country. You’re not alone in your legal struggle – LawsuitLoans.io is here to help you navigate through this challenging time.
If you need financial assistance while waiting for your lawsuit to resolve, don’t hesitate to contact us at (866) 594-1343 or fill out the funding application on our site.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
California Government Vehicle Accident Funding FAQs
We frequently hear a few common questions from California residents about government vehicle accidents and lawsuit loans. Here, we provide clear answers to those FAQs.
How much does it cost to get a government vehicle accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of a lawsuit loan can vary. It depends on numerous factors such as the expected value of your case, the amount you borrow, and the time it takes for a settlement to be reached. To get an exact figure, consider applying via LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my government vehicle accident case?
In general, if you have a valid claim against a government entity due to a vehicle accident, and you are represented by an attorney, you will likely qualify for a lawsuit loan. However, all applications are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. So, it’ll be best to apply directly at LawsuitLoans.io funding application for an accurate assessment.
Can you get a loan on a government vehicle accident settlement?
Yes, you absolutely can! If your case is strong and you’re likely to receive a settlement, then you can apply for a loan against that potential settlement. To start the process, visit our website at LawsuitLoans.io or call our toll-free number (866) 594-1343.