New Jersey Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What Are Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans in New Jersey
Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans in New Jersey are a specific type of financial aid designed for plaintiffs who are victims of vehicle accidents. These loans, also known as car accident loans, serve as cash advances on your potential future settlement revenue, which you might receive at the conclusion of your legal case.
Car accident loans work in a simple way. They provide necessary cash flow to plaintiffs burdened by high medical costs, loss of income due to inability to work, and other financial hardships while they await their legal battle’s outcome. It’s important to underline that these loans are non-recourse advances. What does this mean? In simple terms, if, for any reason, you do not win your case, you are under no obligation to repay the loan.
In summary, Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans in New Jersey are a lifeline for people struggling to stay financially afloat while they fight for their rightful compensation due to an unfortunate vehicle accident.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Key Information About Car Accident Loans in New Jersey
In New Jersey, car accident loans provide essential financial support to plaintiffs who are engaged in a legal case. While the case is processed, individuals receive funding to cover their immediate needs. Below is an overview of key information relating to car accident loans provided by LawsuitLoans.io in New Jersey.
|Average car accident loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in New Jersey||$12,465.75|
|Largest car accident loan by LawsuitLoans.io in New Jersey||$108,649.00|
|Average interest rate in New Jersey||21.7%|
|Median personal injury verdict in New Jersey||$31,000.00|
|New Jersey statute of limitations||2 Years; N.J. Stat. Ann. § 2a:14-1|
|New Jersey fault laws||New Jersey is a “choice no-fault” state, allowing drivers to choose between a “no-fault” policy and a traditional “at-fault” policy.|
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Am I Eligible for a Commercial Vehicle Accident Loan in New Jersey?
When it comes to obtaining a lawsuit loan for your car accident claim, certain criteria must be met. Due to the nature of commercial vehicle accidents, there’s always a high insurance policy or self-insured entity involved. For this reason, the main eligibility requirements revolve around other factors.
The first and foremost requirement is that you have hired an attorney to handle your case. This attorney should be dedicated to your case and handling it on a contingency basis — that means they don’t get paid unless you receive the settlement or verdict you’re pursuing. This requirement ensures that your legal representation is personally invested in getting you the payout you deserve.
Besides having an attorney representing your case, you must also be at least 18 years of age to qualify for a car accident lawsuit loan due to legal restrictions.
Meeting these eligibility requirements could put you on the path to securing your lawsuit loan as you wait for your case to resolve.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Commercial Vehicle accident loan process in New Jersey
If you’re a plaintiff involved in a commercial vehicle accident lawsuit in New Jersey, you may be eligible for a pre-settlement funding or lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io. This types of loan are designed to ease your financial burden as you await the resolution of your case.
The process is simple and clear with just five main steps:
- Apply online: Use our website to fill out the application form. It’s quick and easy.
- We contact your law firm: After receiving your application, we’ll reach out to your legal team for more details about your case.
- We review your case: Our experts will then carry out a review of your case. This helps us make an informed decision.
- You sign a contract: If your application is approved, we’ll forward you the contract to sign off on the agreement.
- You get funds: Once everything is signed and approved, the funds are transferred directly into your account.
For example, meet John Doe. He was recently involved in a commercial vehicle accident in New Jersey which left him with a broken leg and unable to work. While waiting for his case to be resolved, he applied for a lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io. Here’s how he went through our process:
- John applied online using the LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
- After receiving the application, we contacted John’s law firm to gather more details about his case.
- Our team then reviewed John’s case and determined that he met our funding criteria.
- Approved for funding, John was sent a contract which he signed and returned.
- Upon receiving the signed agreement, funds were transferred into John’s account. John was finally able to pay his bills and continue his life normally during the legal process.
The process is designed to be that simple and straightforward. If you find yourself in a similar predicament as John Doe, feel free to contact us at (866) 594-1343 or visit our website at LawsuitLoans.io for more details.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
How Much Money Can I Get From my Commercial Vehicle Accident Pre-settlement Loan?
LawsuitLoans.io can offer lawsuit loans from $500 to over $1,000,000. We are capable of advancing up to 25% of your expected share of the settlement if your case is currently in progress. For cases that have already been settled, we can offer up to 50% of your expected portion of the settlement amount.
Let’s consider an example, a plaintiff from New Jersey is embroiled in a commercial vehicle accident case with an estimated value claim of $500,000. The case has not settled yet and may take some more time. Typically, medical providers receive around 1/3 of the settlement amount, while the attorney takes another 1/3. This means that the plaintiff could stand to receive approximately $170,000.
In such a situation, LawsuitLoans.io can advance as much as 25% of this amount, which equates to a total of $42,500.
What Types of Commercial Vehicles are Frequently Involved in Cases we Fund in New Jersey?
In New Jersey, commercial vehicles spend countless hours on the roads. These vehicles include different types such as:
- Delivery vehicles: Vehicles used for delivery services are common sights on New Jersey roads. They include trucks, vans and smaller vehicles used by courier companies like FedEx or UPS.
- Taxis and Limousines: Taxis and limos provide crucial transportation services, especially in urban centers. While they can be involved in accidents just like other vehicles, drivers are usually more experienced which can help prevent incidents.
- Tractor-trailers: These large trucks haul goods across the state and country and are a major part of the logistics industry. Unfortunately, their size and weight can lead to serious accidents, especially at high speeds.
- Buses: Public and private buses help transport large numbers of people daily. Accidents involving buses can result in many injured victims due to the sheer number of passengers onboard.
Regardless of the type of vehicle, if you are involved in a car accident claim in New Jersey, LawsuitLoans.io can provide funding help. We fund car accident claims involving any kind of privately or commercially used vehicle nationwide. Should you need assistance on your legal case while it’s pending, feel free to check our website LawsuitLoans.io, or call us at (866) 594-1343, or fill out the LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
Major Cities we Serve in New Jersey
At LawsuitLoans.io, we are committed to providing lawsuit funding to individuals nationwide, including all cities within the state of New Jersey. Below you will find a list of the top 10 cities in New Jersey by population that we serve:
- Jersey City
- Toms River
Regardless of your city, LawsuitLoans.io is ready to assist you with your pre-settlement funding needs. Please don’t hesitate to apply here or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343 for more information.
Roadway Accident Cases We Fund in New Jersey
At LawsuitLoans.io, we can provide financial assistance for almost any type of roadway accident case in New Jersey. Chances are if you’ve been involved in a collision and are waiting on a legal settlement, we have an appropriate funding plan for you. Some of the specific cases we fund include:
- Bicycle Accident Loans: If you’ve been injured while riding your bicycle due to someone else’s negligence, we can help.
- Car Accident Loans: We understand that car accidents can be devastating, and provide loans to assist while you wait for your claim to settle.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Loans: Collisions involving commercial vehicles often result in significant damage and injuries, which can lead to large settlements down the road.
- Semi-Truck Accident Loans: Semi-truck accidents can have even more profound impacts. You can rest assured that we have expertise in these types of cases.
- Government Vehicle Accident Loans: Cases against governmental entities are unique, but we are fully equipped to help you navigate this process.
- Motorcycle Accident Loans: We offer loans to anyone injured in a motorcycle accident due to the fault of another driver.
- Pedestrian Accident Loans: Pedestrians are entirely unprotected and thus often suffer severe injuries in accidents. We can provide assistance while you focus on recovering.
- Rideshare Accident Loans: If you’ve been involved in an accident with a ridesharing service like Uber or Lyft, we’re equipped to help with your legal funding needs.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
New Jersey Commercial Vehicle Accident Funding FAQs
In this section, we aim to provide answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by New Jersey residents regarding commercial vehicle accident funding.
How much does it cost to get a commercial vehicle accident lawsuit loan?
The cost of a commercial vehicle accident lawsuit loan can vary depending on many factors such as the amount of the loan you need, the strength of your case and the company providing the loan. At LawsuitLoans.io, we work hard to offer competitive rates to our clients. Contact us on (866) 594-1343 for an exact quote.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan on my commercial vehicle accident case?
Lawsuit loans are generally available to plaintiffs who have a valid claim that is likely to result in compensation. If you’ve been involved in a commercial vehicle accident and believe you have a strong case, you may be eligible for a lawsuit loan. We encourage you to submit your application at LawsuitLoans.io funding application.
Can you get a loan on a commercial vehicle accident settlement?
Yes, it’s possible to get a loan against a commercial vehicle accident settlement. This type of funding called pre-settlement funding, allows plaintiffs to access funds while they wait for their case to resolve. For more information about this funding option, please visit our website or give us a call at our toll-free number.