Oklahoma Lawsuit Loans
- Get Cash As Soon As Today
- Rates As Low As 2.5% Simple, Monthly
- Repay $0 If You Lose
Apply in Seconds
What is a Lawsuit Loan and How Does it Work in Oklahoma
A lawsuit loan, also known as a pre-settlement loan, is a financial solution for plaintiffs who are waiting for their legal cases to conclude. When you pursue a lawsuit, it can often take a long time to receive the money you’re entitled to. This is where LawsuitLoans.io comes in.
As a reputable pre-settlement funding company, LawsuitLoans.io provides funds to those involved in personal injury and other legal claims in Oklahoma. By taking a lawsuit loan, plaintiffs can bridge the gap between filing their case and receiving the settlement.
The process is simple. Firstly, you apply for the funding via the website or by calling the toll-free number (866) 594-1343. After submitting your application, LawsuitLoans.io reviews the details of your ongoing case. Then, based on the likelihood of your case outcome and expected settlement, they will determine an appropriate loan amount.
One major advantage of a lawsuit loan in Oklahoma is that repayment only happens once your case resolves successfully. If for some reason you lose the case, you won’t owe anything back, meaning there’s minimal risk on your end.
In short, a lawsuit loan is a lifeline, offering much-needed financial support while you wait for your case to come to a close.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
Here’s how the lawsuit loan process works in three easy steps. The entire process can be completed within 24 hours with your attorney’s help.
Apply Online or Call Toll-Free
Apply online or call us toll-free at (866) 594-1343. Submitting your application takes minutes.
We Review Your Case
Next, we contact your law firm and collect basic information to review your case. Review only takes a few hours.
You Receive Funds
You and your attorney review and sign our funding contract. Once complete, you can have funds within hours.
Important Oklahoma Lawsuit Loan Information
We’ve compiled some key information about lawsuit loans in Oklahoma. These figures help illustrate the overall landscape for individuals seeking personal injury loans in this state. Review the data in the table below:
|Average loan amount by LawsuitLoans.io in Oklahoma
|Largest loan by LawsuitLoans.io in Oklahoma
|Average semi-annual rate in Oklahoma
|Median personal injury verdict in Oklahoma
|Oklahoma statute of limitations
|2 Years; Title 12 Ch. 3 Section 95
|Oklahoma fault laws
|Oklahoma is an “at-fault” or “tort” state, meaning the driver found to be responsible for the accident is liable for damages.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Common Case Types We Fund in Oklahoma
At LawsuitLoans.io, we provide funding for a wide range of case types in Oklahoma. Our aim is to help plaintiffs like you secure the financial support you need while waiting for your legal cases to resolve.
- Auto and Other Roadway Accidents: If you were involved in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, we can provide pre-settlement funding to help you cover medical bills and lost wages.
- Premises Liability: In situations where an injury occurred due to unsafe conditions at a property, such as slip and falls or dog bites, our funding can ease the financial burden.
- Medical Malpractice: If you have suffered from an injury or illness due to negligent medical care, you may be eligible for our pre-settlement funding.
- Labor Law Claims: We offer support for your fight against unfair labor practices, including unpaid overtime and discrimination.
- Employment Claims: This includes wrongful termination, harassment, or other workplace issues. We understand the financial strain these cases can cause.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: Any claims related to personal injury, including defective products or assault, can also qualify for our pre-settlement loans.
These are just a few examples of the types of cases we fund. For more detailed information about our services in Oklahoma, we recommend visiting our pages on Oklahoma Personal Injury Loans and Oklahoma Car Accident Loans.
Get an Instant Quote
Input your requested funding amount and the time your case may take to settle here to see your savings and cost when you choose LawsuitLoans.io. While we sometimes offer interest rates as low as 2.5%, our calculator assumes an interest rate of 2.9%. This calculator is illustrative – please contact us for an instant, written quote for your request.
Months Until Settlement:
Pay as little as $2,631 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as $1,697 on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Save as much as 39% on a lawsuit loan of $10,000 if your case settles within 6 months of your advance.
Am I Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan in Oklahoma?
If you reside in Oklahoma and you’re in the middle of a lawsuit process, you might be wondering whether you qualify for a lawsuit loan. There are a few key qualifications to keep in mind. The most important factor is that you must have a valid legal claim against an insurance company, self-insured entity, or large public organization.
Next, you must have an attorney who’s representing you in this case. We cannot process your application without the involvement of an attorney. Having an attorney shows that your claim is serious and has been evaluated by a professional.
Lastly, age is another important criterion. You have to be at least 18 years of age to be considered eligible. This is the legal age limit in Oklahoma as well as in most parts of the world for binding contracts and agreements.
We created these standards to ensure that we can help people who are most likely to benefit from a lawsuit loan. If you meet these criteria, we encourage you to apply for a LawsuitLoans.io funding application today.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Our Oklahoma Lawsuit Loan Process
Understanding how a lawsuit loan works is simple. At LawsuitLoans.io, we believe in transparency and keeping everything straightforward for our clients. Here’s a brief look at the process from application to receiving your funds.
The Five-Step Lawsuit Loan Process
- Apply online: Submit your application on our website. It takes only a few minutes to complete.
- We contact your law firm: After reviewing your application, one of our team members will get in touch with your law firm for additional information about your case.
- We review your case: After collecting all necessary information, our team performs a thorough review of your case details. It allows us to determine if you are eligible for a lawsuit loan.
- You sign a contract: If approved, we prepare a contract outlining the terms of the lawsuit loan, which you have to sign before we can proceed any further.
- You get funds: Once the contract is signed, we send the funds directly to you. This could be a lifesaver for those who are facing financial constraints while waiting for their legal case to resolve.
Now, let’s take a look at an example of a plaintiff going through the process of a lawsuit loan.
Example: A Plaintiff’s Journey Through The Lawsuit Loan Process
John, an Oklahoma resident, recently filed a personal injury lawsuit. While waiting for his case to be settled, he found himself struggling to pay his bills. He came across LawsuitLoans.io and decided to apply for a lawsuit loan. He completed the online application in a few minutes and soon received a call from our team who communicated with his law firm for additional information about the case. After a careful review of John’s case, we determined he was eligible for a lawsuit loan. We then prepared a contract outlining the terms, which John signed. Finally, the funds were sent to John, providing him with the necessary financial relief as he waited for the resolution of his legal case.
How Much Money Can I Get From my Lawsuit Loan?
Lawsuit loans from LawsuitLoans.io can vary greatly in their amounts. They start as low as $500 and can go all the way up to $1,000,000 or more. How much you can receive depends on the specifics of your case.
If your lawsuit is currently ongoing, we are usually able to advance up to a maximum of 25% of your estimated part of the settlement. However, if your case has already been settled and you are simply waiting for payout, we can usually provide a larger amount – up to 50% of your expected share of the settlement.
Let’s look at a hypothetical scenario to help illustrate how this works. Suppose there’s a plaintiff from Oklahoma who’s involved in a pending car accident lawsuit. The anticipated settlement value of the case is a sizable sum — approximately $100,000. However, it won’t be settling for quite some time. Typically in these situations, medical providers and attorneys each receive about 1/3 of the settlement, with the plaintiff receiving the remaining third. So in this example, the plaintiff would likely receive around $33,000 from the settlement once it’s finalized.
In cases such as these, LawsuitLoans.io can typically advance around 25% of the plaintiff’s anticipated settlement share while the legal proceedings are still underway. So, using this particular example, the plaintiff could potentially receive a lawsuit loan of approximately $8,250.
Get $500 – $100,000 as soon as today
We understand that if you’re applying for funding with us, you needed the funding yesterday. With your attorney’s cooperation, we can provide funding as soon as the same day you apply with us.
What Can I Use the Money From My Lawsuit Loan For?
If you are a plaintiff with a pending legal case, and you’ve acquired a loan from LawsuitLoans.io, you may wonder what you can use these funds for. The good news is — the potential uses for this money are broad. Your lawsuit loan is essentially a cash advance on your future settlement or verdict. This borrowed sum can be put toward a variety of immediate needs.
The most common use of these funds is to cover living expenses. Legal cases can drag on for quite some time, and you still need to live your life during this period. Lawsuit loan funds can help cover the basics like rent or mortgage payments, utilities, groceries, car payments, and other everyday expenses.
Aside from basic living expenses, many plaintiffs also use their lawsuit loan to cover unexpected medical expenses. This could include co-payments, prescriptions, medical equipment, therapy sessions, and other out-of-pocket health costs that aren’t covered by insurance.
While this money can be invaluable in helping you stay financially stable throughout your case, there’s one thing you cannot use it for- funding litigation or legal case expenses. It’s important to keep in mind that the primary purpose of a lawsuit loan is to provide you with financial relief while you’re waiting for your case to resolve, not to fund the legal pursuit itself.
Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding in Oklahoma
When dealing with legal claims, defendants often seek pre-settlement funding. This is an aid that provides financial assistance during the duration of a lawsuit. In Oklahoma, the process has both benefits and limitations.
Benefits of Pre-Settlement Funding
- Financial Relief: One of the key benefits of pre-settlement funding is the immediate financial relief it provides. It eases the burden of covering legal costs and other expenses while awaiting the resolution of the case.
- Early Access to Funds: Pre-settlement funding allows plaintiffs to access funds at the early stage of the lawsuit, thus providing sustenance throughout the life of the claim.
- Avoiding Early Settlement Pressure: Financial constraints can pressurize plaintiffs into accepting less favorable settlements. Pre-settlement funding helps avoid unwarranted pressure by supplementing financial needs during the case proceeding.
- Non-Recourse Nature: Lawsuit loans are non-recourse, meaning if the lawsuit is not won, the plaintiff does not have to repay the loan. This reduces risk for the plaintiff.
Negative Aspects of Pre-Settlement Funding
- High Interest Rates: Pre-settlement funding often comes with relatively high interest rates compared to traditional loans, increasing the overall cost.
- Under-Regulated Industry: The industry for pre-settlement funding is generally under-regulated or unregulated, leading to possible exploitation of plaintiffs in need.
- Display Proven Case: For pre-settlement funding, one must have a well-developed case. This means having an attorney who is working on a contingency basis and can prove the probability of winning.
Get up to $500,000 with rates as low as 2.5% simple, monthly
Major cities we fund in Oklahoma
LawsuitLoans.io is proud to provide funding support to residents not just across the United States, but specifically in Oklahoma as well. If you’re involved in a pending lawsuit, we can help you out with your financial needs while you wait for the resolution of your legal case.
Here are the top 10 populated cities in Oklahoma where we offer our lawsuit loan services:
- Oklahoma City
- Broken Arrow
- Midwest City
Regardless of where you live in Oklahoma, our services are available to you. Feel free to apply through the LawsuitLoans.io funding application or contact us directly at our toll-free number (866) 594-1343.
Oklahoma Pre-Settlement Funding FAQs
We understand that you might have some questions about pre-settlement funding in Oklahoma. Here, we aim to answer some common inquiries.
How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan?
The cost of a lawsuit loan varies depending on the specifics of your case and the amount of time it takes to reach a settlement. LawsuitLoans.io aims to provide clear, fair rates. For a more precise figure, we encourage you to apply or consult with our team via our toll-free number (866) 594-1343.
Do I qualify for a lawsuit loan?
Qualifying for a lawsuit loan mainly depends on the strength of your case. If you have a strong case, there is a high chance that you will qualify for a lawsuit loan from LawsuitLoans.io. But remember, each application is considered on a case-by-case basis.
How much funding can I get?
The amount of funding you can receive also heavily relies on the details of your case and how likely it is to win. To get a sense of how much funding you may be eligible for, we recommend you apply and discuss your case with our experts.
Apply today and get funds as soon as the same day you apply!
Does LawsuitLoans.io Directly Fund Cases in Oklahoma?
While LawsuitLoans.io operates as a direct funder in most states it services, we act as a broker and originate funding requests to a select group of partner funding companies in Oklahoma.